You have a heart of gold user, why did she leave you?

You have a heart of gold user, why did she leave you?

>she said it was because "couldn't ever love me as much i i loved her" was her answer

Feels thread

Bump

Pumb

Ouch OP, right in the feels

>I loved you but I wasn't in love

>implying I've ever been that close to a woman

This needs a bump

Because when someone stops caring if you're even alive things have changed.

Also when you see someone close to you crumble into pieces and all you have left is just an empty shell

OP here, gonna elaborate for know real reason other than to vent

pretty much she said i was a perfect boyfriend, the sex was great, i was kinder, more caring and we had a better connection than she's ever had with anyone, but she said she despite she knew all that in her head, in her heart she didn't feel like she could ever love me enough, and the fact i loved her made it "too hard for her"

Fucking women, they literally destroy you, worst part is i can't even hate her

:/

>

why do i feel lonely as fuck in the inside, even though i get to hang out with people?

for total bullshit. Our familieas had problems so her mom wouldn't allow her to see me out of school so she broke up with me because "it won't be the same". All that stuff of everlasting love were all lies

>You have a heart of gold user
Why has no one ever loved you ?

we all need that special someone to fit the space man

Because they are your friends, but they dont know what is inside

a few people have said they loved me, but i never say it unless i mean it, and couldn't say it back to them, i've only ever loved 2 people, and neither of them loved me, cupid need to get his shit together big time

i feel like it would be no use opening up to them because i feel so different and the only reason i think i hang out with them is because i want to get drunk with some people

also im afraid as fuck of hanging out with people who I think are like me, not sure why, probably bc they're in their other stages of life

bro, if you're still at school don't sweat it, teenage romance and love isn't love at all, its bullshit, when you reall fall in love and form a real connection you'll see the difference, and feel it when it all goes tits up, trust me on that one

im 22 i have never been in a relationship so no ones ever said it to me, and cant think of a time in which i ever been in love with someone i stood a chance with.

That translates to you see a spineless beta fag who doesn't respect yourself

Shiiiit... I remember when my last girlfriend say the magical words "I basicly didn't love you..." in my house, in my kitchen... Damn, thanks OP to be this faggot.

She was a fat cunt who couldn't keep her emotions in check, so she argued and fought with literally everyone, even the bus driver (last gf was 11 years ago, in hs). I'm not even upset, since now she's 400 lbs with a GED and 2 kids. She was the last gf I ever had, and at my age, every other guy is getting married, having kids, and starting a family.

Because despite that all women seek perfection, they will still find a flaw in it when they find it. Or they are too scared by it.

"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had, but I don't feel good enough for you because of it."

>You have a heart of gold user
Fuck man that went straight to my chest

>why did she leave you?
Because it was all she could do, and I understand. Won't forget, and doubt I'll forgive, but I do understand.

4 year relationship, ended it today

just tell them user( well dont open with that, but ask them out) you'll probably get rejected sure, but you might be surprised

why

All just circumstances
No excuses
Humans aren't perfect, so relationships rarely aren't either.

Well, I cant really help with that, because I have never told my friends, and when I dropped a little bit, they got scared or said I needed help

At least you are not of that person who can say that it was their fault isn't it...?

lol yeah same

Welcome to the club Sup Forumsro

I think you're dead right user

also OP here, i'm seeing her for the first time in over 2 months tomorrow, she's in a bad way and like the worlds biggest beta i'm going to try and help her out, zero chance of us getting back together, and being her friend will hurt like hell, but if i can help her i will i guess, even if she did rip my heart in two, i still can't hate her or be horrible to her

how the fuck can i reach the stage of having a "soulmate"?

Didn't see the desire of bettering herself and creatin a bright future for "us" she loved to go out to eat and spent all her money in make up and shopping. She was gaining weight also

Hahahahahaha I'm sorry to dissapoint you user but I'm not an angel, neither was she. We were young and in love, so fittingly enough we had to learn to love each other as time went on. It was a wonderfull 3 years and 10 months experience (I'll never ever forget the date), but it came to an end, because just like a chain breaks by its weakest bond, so did we.

Cracks in our relationship, and things I didn't know how to deal with (in a way that meant no harm to her) ended up eating away our bond.

But I'm still thankful.
Even though I may not have her smile anymore, I'm still thankful.

I kno bro, I'm currently trying to get a date with another girl. Hope it all goes north this time

how could she better herself & create a bright future for u guys?

God why are you so pure user

guys, women want drama. they want something happening. when youre too good a boyfriend and have no flaw they have no drama to keep things exciting. its fucking boring.

Anyone have that picture of a woman passing through a guy and his hearts gone?

She never exsited

Good for you user, good for you trust me.

I cant help with that since I havent even really expierenced love

ITT: The Man who never learned to be emotionaly grown up speaks about emotional relationships with people equaly unstable as he himself.

Why even try?
I mean how do you do it?
Ofcourse you might need to vent, but come on..

She never existed

Thing is as sad as its sounds i can tell you now that i always talk around my friends as if i would go out chatting girls up and shit and want to fuck girls all the time "i mean one of my good mates that i spend almost all my time with is pussy hungry all the time and never stops talking about sex" but i just don't bother anymore and never have, i know im ugly as i have not in my life ever had girls chat me up or come on to me, never had girls even pay attention when i do on the rare occasion come on the them or look at me twice in the street, im a low life fuck who wouldn't know even how to begin to start chatting someone up other then friendly talk, i have to lie to mate to tell them i have been laid when i have never even seen a pussy "sucked a girls tits but thats about all i have done" i have a shitty sex drive no real will to be in a relationship or even have sex anymore...the lack of sex or "romancing" with girls has left me as a social retard around woman a 23 yo virgin and a low sex drive beta fag....don't think i will get out of this rut tbh unless a girl comes on to me then i stand no chance.

I cant help with that, I havent even expierenced love for real

I'm so sorry user, I wished I could hug you now.

Impotence is truly the most awful of all gut wrenching feelings

Cold hearted bitch

You're not too late fam, my godfather lost his wife at 54, and a few years later when I got bapthized he started dating my godmother who he met through me. It can happen m8 just when it has to

You helping her won't help you. Do yourself a favor and skip the heartbreak. At this point you need think about number 1 and how to move forward instead of backwards.

>tfw you don't fucking know what to do with your life, no desires, no likings

At this point, I've pretty much stopped trying/caring. I've accepted that I'll be alone the rest of my life, and judging by the way relationships/marriages are these days, I'm okay with it. Still waiting out for virtual or android wives though.

i don't think i'm pure, i just can't stand to see people struggle, even if they have shit on me

ugly people pull all the time user, my advice would be, get on OKcupid or something, and just talk online with every girl you can, chat to them, arrange a date and let it go from there, even if she's not great looking you might find someone you really click with, online is so much eaiser as you don't need the socail skills to talk to them as much, and if they don't respond to your message who cares, message 5 more people

"ugly people"

Thanks user, it means a lot for me. You know, it's weird. A year ago I'd come to this place and baw my heart away going on about how I wanted to an hero (Not just because of heart break, but a whole lot more dormant in me that I discovered later) and you guise'd just keep me company. Eventually I got in touch with a few of you and we kept on talking through other means, but I believe it all comes to a full circle. I've moved one kind of... at least I don't wanna die anymore.

So yeah
Thanks for your kind words user

They mean a lot

>inb4 my sweet prince

The desire of finishing college, thinking of moving up where she is working now, she had no desire at all, is like she is comfortable where she is in life now and that's all she wants. I personally just got promoted and hopefully in a year I'll be sponsored to get my licensed and be a F.A. all I want is to be in a better place & I feel like I'm carrying her & its slowing me down

yeah i feel you on that

I know you're right user, but she literally doesn't have anyone else to help her, and she's not asking for help, but i can see she needs it really badly, if things go as they are i wouldn't be surpised if she did something seriously stupid like kill herself soon, if i can stop that i have to

I got some chills while reading some of you comments Sup Forumsros

I was in the same situation some years ago and i can understand your feelings

sry for my english too.

i didn't mean the user, i'm just saying you see people that have down syndrome or burned up faces and stuff getting laid and married, there's always someone out there, thats why online dating is good, girls in bars and places only want a hot guy to buy them drinks and fuck them for a night anyway

She was a bitch, here you can see how she looked and I have more

Im probably going to lose my girlfriend next month when i leave for basic training. Shes the perfect girl and i know she deserves better. I dont want to come back if she doesnt wait for me

Because i dont have a heart of gold. Im a disgusting, awful creature, and any close hearted association with other people harms them at some point. The truth is, love was not meant for me, and ive already accepted the fact that i will never truly love, and if i do, i will not follow what the feeling says.

Do you own any pets?

I still believe it can happen, you'd say shit that happens in movies and stuff ain't real, and I thought it was bull shit myself, till I lived the experience I did with Mary. You just can't know, and remaining hopeful is a burden, but also not meaningless, since all it can take is a glance, that's what happened to me at least...

Don't revenge to her...
Just forget het and go forward !

Welcome to my club where people also get hurt or I hurt them before I drag them down into my feelings and brain

I'm sorry it must've hurted like a mother fucker, but you're better off without her and I'm glad you are.

I've only had one relationship that i can call real.

Reason i left her is i caught her cheating on me.

Still no idea why she did it. :/

Well user, maybe we're all of full of suiceded faggots damnit, I ill and have depression (Not of gf), but remember, no matter how much your suck you are always worth to life.
Sorry user if can't understant it my head is fucking hurting me as fuck

If you are concerned about her hurting herself you make a phone call. Don't let her issues be your issues. Her problems are not yours anymore, if you are seriously concerned and you are certain it is not a ploy for attention call her parents and suicide watch. Let that be the end of it for both of you.

My parents own a pet now, but I don't live with them. I probably will for a few months if/when I finish Uni, but I myself don't own any pets.

As for the prospect of a relationship in the future, I'm certainly not holding my breath for a number of reasons. I'll probably start drinking at some point, and live a life of alcoholism and drug abuse before killing myself before I get to old.

I don't know if I know how to feel anymore. I don't think I can love, and I don't want to drag somebody into that. I don't know what to do.

>tfw crushed on 10/10, turns out she's lesbian

taht's hot

you were having too much sex you fucking idiot. shoulda took that bitch out bowling or something

I'm not evidence for that mate, as much as i understand where you're coming from that wont work for me. I have used dating sites before but because i have no job, no life, and pretty much no friends i'm boring as fuck to talk to..in fact 90% of people i messaged never even responded to me...pof was the worst only one person responded to me and said something like "i hope you find someone nice", as for dates besides going for a quick ride on my motorbike and stopping off at a pub or burger bar i wouldn't know what else to do..and trust me i could not save a date by talking my way into making it better the only thing i can do to make a date good is shut up and spend my money. As for clicking with someone i did do that once on an online dating kinda site, we likes all the same stuff, lived in the same town, liked the same music and even had the same hobbies.....we met once and she never spoke to me again.

Either get up and find a way to get better or become me who lives in an enternal struggle and only has his brain as his best friend because others dont understand

Don't worry user, go to bed and rest. Grab a pillow and hug it if it eases the pain, or bring you phone with Clover on it so we're still here. Take care of yourself too, the last thing I'd want is anything happening to you, believe me.

Now go, it's okay.
I'll be around

She left me cause she had a new boyfriend I didn't know about. When I found out I broke his nose. Got charged for assault but it was worth it, wasted 5 years on that bitch for her to cuck me.

See, i dont mind getting hurt because Im pretty used to it, and thats the problem. I assume others arent as "fragile", and it leads to a combination of callousness and disappointment on my end, and heartbreak and hatred on theirs. I think i idealize the person im with too much in the beginning, but thats literally what they try to do by showing me only the best parts of themselves until a later time. Eventually who they really are pops up, and its not the person i fell in love with.

Also, i have better shit to do than babysit, because thats what relationships end up feeling like eventually.

she's also 4000 km away

Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain that will end one day so yeah

just fml

By what you're telliing me you sound really young?
That's even more reasons to hold on to hope, not with a deat grip but as a reminder.

Either way, we'll be here user, for you.
I will be here
Okay?

Have a hug

Hey OPie you know what? Women are not destroying you on purpose, they're just very insecure about their personalities so they protect them at all costs

user more I writing more I am sober, so don't worry. And thank You faggot for understanding. Dude, I want that anything to happen to you is good enough like taking a new girl, new work or something. I taking care of myself, I'd go to the psychology and stuff.
Here, have a faggot hurt from me

>just a chemical reaction
yeah on the physical level. Its also an extremely dramatic subjective experience at a conscious level, and a strong enzyme at the behavioral level. Love is a lot of things, buts its not JUST a chemical reaction.

Cause she got swallowed up by the overly apologetic cuckland called Canada

I'm 27. I'm not 'young' anymore; I'm even balding already, despite having had such a shit life so far.

But yes, Sup Forums is a family. Sup Forums is certainly more of a 'family' than those strangers my parents are somehow related to.

I mean you're not wrong, and I'm not really mad anymore, was about a year ago and being single isn't all that bad, I've got my life back together for the most part. I'm still broke and finding a job (live in small town, it's not easy), but it's all good. I've pretty much forgiven her (in the sense that I've let it go, not approving of what she did).

I am bro, trust me. Now she wanted a some german than me. GERMAN, I have a standards but her? Damn...

Thats how people work
Almost everybody wants to look like they are good and they are the best
And some people wear masks
Some more and bigger ones
And some
That can never be taking off
So they just play the game thats called live (life? Im not english)
They act forever
Some people choose
Some people never had a choice

damn son, i know what that's like, pof is shit, just bear in mind mst women on those sites get over 100 messages a day so being ignored isn't surprising, i guess all i can suggest is go back to square one, forget about women for now and work on yourself, find a hobby you can be passionate about, find a job even if it's shit, and read up on charm and charisma and dating and stuff, failing that, just find a really fat girl, they like attention regardless of who it comes from, getting laid is possible, but for something more i think you want to work on your social skills a bit

Well user, she was a bitch that wanted a some pussy than you. Trust me, if she cheated you she dosn't worth

that happens quite a bit actually. lezzos that arent man haters are generally really cool people.