I'm goddamn sick of all of you fags making fun of feminists, women, minorities!!!!

I'm goddamn sick of all of you fags making fun of feminists, women, minorities!!!!

I am a proud feminist reading for some time now and you should all be ashamed of yourself@!

I love all races, i proudly support my sister to stand up to all bigots such as you internet geeks! I love black, muslim, asain culture.

Do your worst you sad little geeks

That fucking gif
>says two words
>entire sentence in subtitiles

You're going to have to try a little harder than that m8

Pathetic

I was once a proud feminist. If you still are, then you have not kept yourself educated on the direction and philosophy of the movement.

Educated? I'll have you know that i will be getting my PhD next year. Maybe YOU would want to tell me why you people ridicule minorities and women on this website so much?

You are pathetic! Get outside for a change!

You suck,

now that i've called you pathetic nerds on your shit, can you tell me why some of you are so condescending towards minorities and women?

Ah they're just kinds and ignorant bigots. Not worth taking seriously

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

yes but why?? why do people support comments like this?

You are a piece of shit, Islam is the religion of peace and so is Christianity. It is only being befouled by bad people.. terrorists, and it's people like YOU giving Christianity a bad name!

This is some of the shittiest bate I've ever seen

you know what the fucking problems are with you feminists? all you fucking do is complain about everything. wah wah wage gap wah wah some scientists wore a sexist shirt. you don't fucking contribute anything useful to society all you do is spread your cancerous safe spaces and bring humanity down. if you really were all about spreading equality - you wouldn't spend so much fucking time on the internet complaining about anything remotely sexist. if you really want to fucking prove that genders are equal you better work for it. go into the stem field - prove that genders don't mean shit when it comes down working yourself. at the end, you "feminists" are sacks of shit and you know it. Deep down you are just filled with frustration of not accomplishing anything in life and your only way to escape that frustration is to complain. go fucking read a book and work your ass off, you non-contributing zero

Christianity? Bitch please ill headbut god in the face, rape jesus and cum all over the holy spirit.

No one is above criticism, and anyone here can make fun of whomever they wish

What happens when two peaceful regions have disagreements? Oh yea the crusades happen.

You're the bag of shit for expressing that stupid opinion! You men have always ruled over women and what has it brought society? war, discrimination etc. This last century up untill now gender has become more equal, maybe even proving women in power are doing a BETTER job than men ever could. Women more in power now, less poverty, more education, more equality, better quality of life in general, no big wars these past few decades.. coincidence? I think not!

>not even relevant
>obvious bait

Yeah because evil MEN ordered the peasants to do so. Before that both religions resided in peace! What was the middle east before we intervened in their affairs? PEACEFULL.. what is it now? oh yeah one big pile of shit..

Islam is NOT AGGRESSIVE, it is western culture and male dominance in our culture which FORCES islam to be aggressive. I have red many books you know!

Someone call the wambulance, she's stroking out.

You there is a saying "behind every great man is a lying spiteful cunt"

Why should I feel ashamed for supporting gender equality?

Oh look a woman that gets paid to lie, no wonder shes a role model.

As she's promoting the HeForShe campaign.
Not the UsForUs campaign, because that would be too much equality for her. No just the HeForShe campaign to shame men into doing more to help women while ignoring men's issues.
Totally equality Emma, thanks!
That cunt and her warped view of """equality""" is exactly why I'm not a feminist, and you certainly can't say she's just a fringe extremist.

The funny thing is that Sup Forums is all about having fun and enjoying yourself
It doesn't surprise me that that upsets a feminist

Because they fit into one of two categories; they've either never read any feminist literature, or they've read it and then after taking a calm and calculated look at the world came out realizing it was bs.

I belong to the second category. Feminism is so ingrained in the culture currently that finding actual statistics is hard. The pay gap in all jobs (looking at specific roles) is less than 5% which is the average that men will negotiate for, women are less likely to engage in pay negotiation. There is only one job where a significant pay gap exists. Would you like to guess where it is?

Well well well, it's one of those autistic, half man half woman, Islamic gook niggers from them there tall tales. I tells you what, I'll take your bait, if you does us all a big ol' favour and kill yourself. Also, if you have any cheese pizza, do share pls.

>shitty tumblr gifs

It's all yours my friend

AWH FUCK YEAH BOI

This is now a feminist cringe thread

I am a minority and I make fun of everyone in the world. Doesn't matter to me, every single person is fair game. I am an equal oppourtinty offender so get over it, pussy.

>actual quote by Hillary Clinton
This is where her campaign is now

I think this is the most cringeworthy one I have saved