How do you guys think about Islamic immigrants and refugees?

Is there affirmative man here?
This is the theme of my thesis.
Tell me openly.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as they have qts then they can come :3

where the fuck would they stay though?

Jurong

We should only grant asylum to Christians and Atheists.

The rest needs to go away.

> This is the theme of my thesis.

Thesis of what? This thread?
Are you learning this in your shitty school?

they should fuck off

They should be shot on sight

Thank you for writing.
I more wanna know the opinions of the European.

>Is there affirmative man here?
What did he mean by this?

They should stay in Bulgaria and the other shitholes that let them in

if we have the space there we can house more migrant workers or lower skilled labour instead of fucking refugees. and who is gonna pay for them? letting refugees in will set a precedence that will come back to bite us in the ass hard in the future

Kill them all. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc... have a shitload of money and a shitload of empty space, put them there.

the graduation study of my college
It's about Islamic immigrants and refugees in Europe.

>let them in

Sheamus please, we built a wall.

He asks for swedish poster, isn't it clear as day?

but i want a qt arab gf

We cant filter them, so we have no choice but to repel them.

Pierre, pls. France is the richest country in the world with most space, you should take them.

I mean many people in Europe don't like Islam.
a person who likes Islam is here?

We are poor as shit.

After tax even the poorest pole is richer than the richest French, it's all inflated by the price of housing.

who doesn't want a qt arab gf?

There are no refugees in Europe, those people are invaders. They are not being prosecuted for any reason that would grant them the right to asylum under the Geneva convention.

Germany literally wants to change the European demographic, so they don't "degenerate in incest" that is an actual quote from german minister Schäuble.

I don't think anybody likes muslims on Sup Forums.

Don't lie, Pierre.
I've been in france. Roads are literrally pawed in gold and you guys eat feed caviar to street cats.
It's all lies to not pay EU moniez.

Me, arabs are disgusting.

If I wanted a muslim GF I'd pick a Chinese muslim or a Mongol from central asia.

Oh, ok. Yeah. I think most Europeans are big fans of Islam and want the muslims from the Middle East and Africa to come here and replace the native population. But Sup Forums is definitely not representative of the general population. Most people here are islamophobic racists.

Shove a hot pepper up your butt.
The peoblems linked to Islam.are not the fault of Europeans who'd be supposedly racist.

Try on Reddit. The admins and moderators try to delete anti-Islam opinions. So you're guaranteed *some* affirmative opinions there.

Yeah, no, now most people openly criticize Islam here.

...who?

we are getting rid of all annoying islamist so that's fine but libyans comin to tunisia are creeping me out

Why do all of your political parties support the mass migration of muslims to Europe, then?
One in ten Frenchmen is a muslim. Are you telling me that happened without public support?
Here in Norway it certainly has pretty widespread public support. And I think even more so in Sweden and Finland.

I want to see them tortured and drowned in pig blood while the Quran is read backwards.

>Why do all of your political parties support the mass migration of muslims to Europe, then?
They dont, even the far left is starting to oppose some of it. And the popular support for mass migration is a Sup Forums meme, a lot of "moderate" people are not in favour of the mass migration on the basis that only a fifth of them are actually Syrian.

they aren't stopping it so they obviously support it

Their only purpose is to destroy the ethnic and cultural integrity of indigenous Europeans.
We should send them back as a whole.

They have to go back, they're uncivilized animals that can't into our culture so they have no place here.

Mmmh gee i guess (((who))) could be behind all of this?

It's true that juice control media, but there's also democratic process
I'm sure if most Canadians were nazis they wouldn't have got a tumblrina as their president,
I'm sure if most Swedes were nazis they wouldn't have let progressives in power,
Same for Germans and Merkel

Interesting how you guys always blame it on some conspiricy theory whenever the vote doesn't go your way, it's not true, the masses of that society voted for it and gave it power, just like most Brits wanted to limit immigration and voted Brexit, or most Germans democratically elected hitler as their chancellor in the past, because they supported these views, it's normal

>implying that muslims belong anywhere

t. Jew

Why from all places do you come here to get representatice opinions?

Lel this, the crux of the issue stems from complancy, paralyzing overaging and decadence.

U sure showed me

because it's easy

The population of nigeria alone is projected to surpass that of the entirety of europe within 30 years. And they're all coming here.
In Italy Nigerian refugees already surpassed Romanians (who have been coming here for years).
Drastic measures need to be taken to save the european phenotype, but to even hint at it makes you a pariah.

we should gas them tbqh

>How do you guys think about Islamic immigrants and refugees?
Send them back where they came from
All of them

This isnt the right place to ask about this

Exactly.
However I don't use your opinions to my thesis.
It's just for reference.

im ok with that just so long as it's ''not in back my yard''

we can't just let them die but it's not possible for us as Europe to manage with all theese poorly civilized people

Be careful Japan

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

>we can't just let them die

The hentai prophecy came true!

In Poland we have 500k Ukrainian refugees we cant accept anymore(Islamic ones)

they should all be destroyed

It is a humanitarian effort to let in refugees escaping from war and terror. But everyone in America seems to be a coward these days. More Americans will die in car accidents and to cardiovascular diseases than to terrorist attacks by ISIS and Al Qaeda. Let the families in and treat them like Americans here. Give them opportunities to attend school or go to work like Americans to show their true worth. Have them understand the rule of law here and that if they should ever steal or rape others here, justice will be out to kick their ass. And if they like life here, they should stay and become full citizens of the US of A.

Winterchan dosnt like them

Who wants one? They're pretty disgusting.

Already dropped below 60% and speeding up.
Also
>people die from common causes, let's add uncommon causes
top logic

Bad idea because they don't add anything to the society (economically and in regards to social stability) and it gives the opportunity for terrorists or radical-minded people to have a basis for operation and influence in your cunt. Though I think the vast majority would be harmless.

No you see that's exactly the problem with this country, no one wanted muslims and everyone voted against muslims every time but the corrupt government just lies through their teeth.
>"yes yes i have heard i will get you rid of the arabs, vote for me"
>gets elected
>proceeds to not do anything
Chirac, Sarkozy, now Fillon, it's always like this. Trump will probably be a disappointment too. No the population doesn't want immigrants but that doesn't matter.
They ignore our votes completely, just like when we said we don't want to have the euro currency, democracy is a lie.