Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!
I'm h-here for you Anonymous; don't s-suffer in silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16RjmmH1um5
vocaroo.com/i/s0UyCVl5Kl2X
vocaroo.com/i/s0IUqn5id9bD
vocaroo.com/i/s1wY9xAlue3X
vocaroo.com/i/s1l7tvOtlZzG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are you doing?

C-can't complain. Can I h-help you w-with anything?

bump

T-thank you, have s-some fan service.

Yeah you can quit acting like your fucking w-w-waifu fucking weab.

Bump

Oh? But I'm n-not doing that, Anonymous

Why are you fake stuttering like you're nervous to be talking to your se... senpai. Weaby as fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s16RjmmH1um5

Have you scheduled an appointment with a speech therapist?

B-because you are my senpai, Anonymous

>vocaroo.com/i/s16RjmmH1um5

V-very carefully!

I lose everything how can I stop that

vocaroo.com/i/s0UyCVl5Kl2X

Lose as in, what, physical items? Or relationships? Or....something else?

Y-yes!

As in physical items. I want to stop doing that because not doing so will cause me to lose other things, like my relationship

I would recommend storage bins.
What I do is, I label them AND where they go with a little plastic label; that compels me to put them back "in their home". I make sure they are also labeled with what SHOULD go in them, so I don't accidentally put things in that shouldn't.

Then it is just a matter of having enough bins!

Bump of logistic support

Is it rape when they're dead ?

I'm not sure if you can help with thoughtform/tulpas, but here goes:

I've had a girl in my head for 6 years who loves me and I love her. She split into two people and they don't get along. I just want one girly and can't choose between them because they're two halves of a whole person.

What do I do, Psychologist-san? They fuse back together they might not even be the same person anymore because it's been since like January since they split up. They've likely deviated since then.

shit, it's been months. what's up hon?

It's defilement of a corpse.

Hello Alice! How are you this evening?

How do you pronounce the "p-psychologyst" if the p is silent?

How long have you been a psychologist for?

Thank you.
I will definitely need to do this and will do so.

There is no medical evidence to support tulpas (and they are not demonstrable or reproducible in an fMRI), nor is there evidence full fledged personalities can form.

Do you have diagnosed DID? Maybe then I could help. Otherwise, there's nothing in any of my training nor in medical science that verified such a condition even exists. Sorry!

A-ah? I'm q-quite well, how are you

Time doesn't feel real. I know its passing, but I don't feel anything. My mood is the same, my routine is the same, and I'm still hella depressed. Nothing yas changed, and 5 minutes can feel like 5 days or visa verse. I need to start going to college soon, but I'm afraid of failing. I don't feel prepared mentally, but I can't see any change happening soon, or anything happening within 5 minutes from now. I don't feel real in my own body.

I'm a confused, terrified mess. What do I do?

do you cosplay?

This is autistic.

OP you're the one who needs help.

vocaroo.com/i/s0IUqn5id9bD

*blinks* Do you do any illicit drugs or have diagnosed depression?

W-why yes I do

It's all down to personal anecdotes and experiences. I wouldn't exactly call it a condition either. It's just a system with multiple people in it. I haven't been diagnosed with DID or anything but bipolar.

newfag

Good! I'm glad your night is going well. How is your puppy? Well, I hope!

Let me guess. You've been here less than a year?

You're also autistic. Everyone here is. Newfag.

Ok , but ir the corpse just died , like, seconds ago ?

Why does life tend to work out better for me when I can see people's tails?

Yeah, there is significant evidence that such systems cannot exist, mostly due to how mirror neurons work and the lack of, uhh, processing power for it.

DID is usually a small fragment of a personality; if you are experiencing full fledged personalities, please, by all means, go to a doctor. You could be a very important case study!

But all attempts to verify persons who claim these things have led to, well, other conclusions. I'll leave it at that.

Of course she is

>People don't have tails.
They are apparitional and yes they do. Interacting with them is simply awkward otherwise.

no u faggot

I have never done drugs. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression and a panic disorder, but it's never been this bad.

No. No they don't.

*nods* What do you take for your depression? What therapy, what medication?

This is clearly your depression expanding; if it has been untreated, you should definitely seek medical attention.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wY9xAlue3X

Check'd! But her barking is just her trying to talk to you! Or back talk, depending on how she does it~

Glad to see everything is going well for you~ I've been spending my last few days nursing my health since I haven't been feeling up to par.

A-ah? What's b-been wrong?

I have been fucking a woman a lot older than me for about a year and a half.
I don't want to fuck her anymore, I just want to be friends. I still want to start a family and she's past all that already. Plus sometimes she has stank pussy.

She's like getting in the way of me fucking other chicks now. Always asking me to go out or to come over every weekend when she knows damn well I am interested in other people.

How do I let her know I just want to be friends and have her not hate me?

Bonus: She has a daughter who is a few years younger than me, and is hot as hell. Is there any way to get on that without shit blowing up Springer style?

arisu~

go away flan

You tell her that straight out.
No.

Yes. Yes they do, but that's besides the point. Why does interacting with them become a lot smoother whenever I'm aware that they exist?
This has always been the case for me since their movements behave similar to a metronome.

Just generally feeling unwell. I'm not sure what it is exactly. Just not up to where I need to be, or where I have been and would like to be. It's strange!

Do you suck dick?

No, they don't. If you are seeing tails on humans, you are hallucinating and should probably seek medical attention.

But if this cospe is also my newbor son ?
I mean , i made him , he is mine.

I did take Zoloft and Wellbutrin... My psychiatrist told me I didn't need it (I had moved about a year ago, so I found a new one). I go to therapy twice a month, but she missed our last appointment due to a family emergency and couldn't reschedule. I was so happy that I thought maybe I was beating it... I should probably talk to my psychiatrist and ask to be put on my meds again. Thank you for listening

*nods* I'm sorry Anonymous, I'm so so sorry.
It seems you might need those crutches a little longer.
I hope it works out well and you seek the help you need; I've been stuck in that timeless desert before...it isn't fun.

Contact me at [email protected] if you need to talk to someone, anytime.

Yes, they do. Restating a lie over and over again doesn't make it true, and it's already apparent that we're not going to see eye to eye on this so why bother trying to tell me that people don't have tails? That's not the point here.
>you are hallucinating and should probably seek medical attention
Sure, I thought the same before realizing that seeing them actually helped me interact with their owners in ways that produced genuine results, like another part of them that they didn't even realize existed became spooked on a very subconscious level. That said, how do they stop hooking me in the mouth? I fucking hate the acid they secrete afterwards.

Do you.. Suck dick?

Again, people do not have tails.

Just because you are externalizing some subconscious ideas about people into a hallucination doesn't make it any less of a hallucination.

Seek medical attention.

Seriously tho'.. Do you... suck DICK?

Nice pic, but i'm forced to politely ask you to fuck off, randy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1l7tvOtlZzG

Fuck off

I'm going to go ahead and second this notion that people don't have tails so please seek medical attention

I experience slot of cognitive dissonance in my life. Constantly stuck between mundenaeity and going on adventures in my head. How do I stave off the all-encompassing existestential dread of living in a capitalistic society knowing that everyone only acts when it benefits them and most social and business encounters are by proxy, willful usings of people?

Thank you so much. I'll keep your e-mail around just in case. Thank you, again