Post your girl and anons say how they would fuck them thread. Reply for repy

Post your girl and anons say how they would fuck them thread. Reply for repy

B

titty fuck

doggie while pulling hair

Bump

shove her against that fence and fuck her until there are imprints of the chains on her tits. then chain her to it and let anyone who passes by have a turn

Moar?

Be specific

Put her in stocks so she can't move, then carefully and slowly stuff a well-lubed set of anal beads up her asshole. Once they're all in, play with her cunt til it's wet and ready. Fuck her from behind, slowly, letting her get used to the shame and degradation--then begin pulling the anal beads out and remind her she's just a toy. Stuff them back in and repeat until I unload inside of her. Send her home with the beads still in her.

here you go. now what do you do to her?

anal with no lube

I'd force her to her knees and make her put that tongue to work while choking her with my cock as tears stream down her face. Then id pick her up and fuck her ass while she's forced to hold my shoulders until i finally pull out and cum in her pussy.

I hope this doesn't show up blurry. If it is blurry, idk what to do. Some freshman tried to do this (unprovoked) and got made fun of for the rest of high school.

Mouth hard and deep

What would you do

This ain't a ycyl thread

ITT: fags jerk off to each other with the help of some visual aides

she is your bitch, what do?

fuck her mouth, pinch her tiny tits. call her a nerdy whore. blow on face and glasses, make her lick load off lenses. wipe dick on hair

Like?

moar

keep her collared next to couch, her hands tied behind her back. whenever i want to get off i grab a handful of her hair and drag her mouth onto my cock. force her so deep she gags, pull her off as i nut so her face is coated. make her clean my jizz off and eat it with her fingers. put cock back in mouth and let her gently suck it till hard again

moar for you sir

her ass that everyone seems to wanna fuck. What will you do?

Pick 1

I actually want her face...would love to have her mouth all over my fat cock

her

what do you do to her?

Is she cross-eyed? Lol

Gag left and fuck her doggy style in the ass while right sucks my balls, cum inside of left and have right eat my cum out of her ass.

Nothing?

nice. thx

well, I can accept that answer

wrap it up

Her?

mush her face first into the sand while i hammered her soft bald puss with my cock. hit her g spot so hard she squirts, cries in shame. Laugh at her, pull cock out of gaping pussy and start in on her precious little asshole

moar of right

as you can see by the sand on her knees it is where she likes to be.

suck on her perfect tits then fuck them, then i'd cum all over her cute face and glasses.

do you have some throwaway email or kik ? i'd love to tribute her if you're interested

Gotta go

insta jordansimunich, go to town

is that place in hali?

Hot?

nope

hot

yeah you can kik me at rougetb

Like?

have any naked?

i like. moar? want her degraded in print so its weird next time you see her in person?

mm my kind of female she looks very sexy i would enjoy to eat her ass and fuck it after

I would tie her hands behind her back and force her to choke on my cock, then shove it in her ass.
More pls.

What would you do?

closest I can find to that

more? feet pics too?

So hot, would splatter all over her face. Any pussy or ass pics? Or facials?

I would put my penis in her.
More please

Tie her up and let my wife beat the shit out of her and abuse her then cum in her pussy and let my wife finish her off and knock her out.

punch her in her soft belly, rip down bikini bottoms while shes doubled over. hard painal while she tries to catch her breath. use ponytail like reins as i bottom out in her buttery ass. she gets her breath back, begs for mercy. gets none

Rate her body?

She looks like she takes it in the ass, plus those pigtails would come in super handy.

With a stick.

more. body?

i would straight-up love to get down with her just to see if i could outfuck her. no degrading shit unless she was into it, just straight up fucking to see which of us gasses out first

left all day

left

right hnngggg

what would you do?

those arms!