Who /doesn'tgiveashitaboutolympics/ here?

Who /doesn'tgiveashitaboutolympics/ here?

me because it just makes me feel bad about my life

Of course you don't care. Your country doesn't win shit.

>Latvia
what sports are popular here? potato portioning?

we actually got one gold medal in London
it's just no one cares about olympics since they are so boring and are only popular with women

What the fuck is a Latvia, anyway?

me

I only care about the events were we(flag) have a chance to get a medal

I'm lifting and shit-posting, pham.

>one gold medal

That's cute

I got your back Latvia. Olympics are giant waste of everyone's time and money. How often do you watch these (mostly) shit tier sports outside these few weeks?

t. Gypsy

I'm just here for the rare flags.

Not a single rare flag ITT so far

Olympics are for gays

so you didn't watch the recent Euro?

I remember being 15

I really dont care that much. I still watch it when its on, and appreciate the athleticism, but its basically a huge waste of money on a bunch of irrelevant sports. I dont even care about the winter olympics except for hockey.

Its basically just about which countries are well off enough to dump tons of money into their athletic programs. Save a few sports most dont even stand a chance

There aren't any sports that are fun to watch or matter, so no.

It's boring as ballsack.

I can't fucking stand the Olympics.

They're all anyone wants to talk about once every four years and every time the games end I couldn't be fucking happier.

That is until the World Cup comes which is EVEN WORSE.

As soon as London finished, I was hyped for it to come and couldn't wait four years to wait.

Literally a few months later I didn't give a shit.

Won't lie, I'm watching premier boxing champions right now. Only thing on

could not care less. i literally will not watch 1 second of it

I watched a lot of the events last time, although I was in an area where wifi wasn't all that reliable.

This year I couldn't care less. I don't know what's changed, I just don't care for it. I don't care for the events, the athletes or whatever. I watched most of the track and field of the last 3 events but I can't be bothered this year. I wish I knew why.

Boring..

Only thing that matters in August is football preseason and soccer

because in london the focus was the events and athletes, while in rio the focus is the corruption and how much of a shithole the place is
i hope something goes really wrong so the shit ends early tbqh

here lad

even though my country is objectively the GOAT per capita literally who gives a fuck about shotput

Here. Mostly because I cant stand womyn sawker and how the media unironically forces the USDykeNT down everyone's throats

Besides swimming which is mostly me repressing my anger about how i never trained harder in university and could have gone farther with my swimming career, but mostly its just that we can't into summer games