Mild crush. What do

Mild crush. What do

Another

Masturbate to the image of her fucking another guy, I bet I've turned you on already haven't I? I bet your already pulling your dick out starting to jerk it to her fucking another dude

Bumpinf

Does she have kik? Ill get her nudes for you

What you do is become her friend. Get close, but not too close. Then never act on it. Just let your crush slip by because if you do act on it and you do try something then you will just get zoned and boned.

No

ditch she ugly

Is that the same girl in both pictures?

All 5

Bump

write this down "hi, whats up? wanna hang out some time?" repeat those words in your head a bit, maybe practice in a mirror. walk up to her and say it

Can'take. She has been in the hospital due to a minor tumor. Might lose 75% of sight in one eye

ABANDON SHIP SHE IS GONNA TARD OUT

No

Anyone?

hold raw meat, if she comes you can take her home. If not move on and kill your self

What do you mean? I can't/won't send a dick pic she had surgery for fucks sake

She's cute, how well do you know her?

Bump

Went to school with her in middle school. Her sister and mine are bff's. Asked her out sophomore year in HS but she had to decline, wanted a relationship though. Lost tough until end of this year, talked about the future. I'mean going to college, she wants to see the world. I'mean going for film, she wants to act

Why did she have to decline?

Do you have kik?

Not to get you down, but a buddy of mine died recently. They found a tumor in his eye, and removed it. He had a false eye for a couple years... they thought they got all of it. His tests showed he was in remmission. A while back, he started getting really sick really quick... turns out it had spread all over his body. He was given 2 months to live and died within a month.

If you are close to her, make sure she is adamant about follow up exams... make sure that even when the doctors swear they are 110% sure that she's okay that she still insists on getting thorough examinations, because sometimes they overlook things.

She actually told parents, they said he'll no to any relationships

Wait so she turned you down because of parents?

Yeah she just flat out asked them. Was pretty timid person back then.

You should ask her again then, or say something like: hi, I heard about your operation, hope you're doing ok, if you ever need anything or wanna talk just let me know'

Any more refinement to that?

No why? It's fine shell appreciate you caring

I don't even know if she has a cell to answer to

Do us have kik?

*you

No. I texted it and insta/Facebook messaged her. I do genuinely care

Then tell her faggot

I did

If you don't tell her you care I will genuinely hunt you down and ass rape you, while I fuck her in front of you FUXKING TELL HER

how'd she react?

Bump

restrain yourself, she's fucking 12

I just sent it. I'mean giving her time

MAKE A KIK QUICKLY TO KEEP ME UPDATED

NOOOOWWW OP HURRY THE FUXK UP

No

Bump

WHY DA FUCK NOT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND THE THREAD WILL DIE SOON

I will post here

IT WILL DIE JUST CREATE ONE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LONG TERM I CAN GIUDE YOU. YOUDINT EVEN NEED A REAL E-MAIL IT WILL TAKE 1 minute

No

YOUR A MASSIVE FAG YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. THAT ONE I MEAN

Bait. Grow a pair of balls and ask her out you queer. Top lel

Stop yelling at op. He has a mild crush.

Suck my dick wee wee breath

>thread

KEK

Roasted

WELL POST REACTION

You're probably an ugly, awkward, weird piece of shit. So....nothing.

>Mild crush. What do

Whatever you do, do NOT confess your crush like some little puppy. She's your crush, not your priest.

Next, you should be attractive
> be in good shape
> good grooming
> have guy friends
> have gal pals
> have a cool hobby and cool stories

Ask her out.

Ask her out.

Bretty cute. Smash her

DONT LISTEN TO HIM, HES A FAGGOT YOU CAN TELL CUS HE AINT WRITING IN ALL CAPS

I'm impressed by you. I usually keep feelings to myself then the one time I didn't it didn't go well

ok, OP what you have to do is listen to this amazing wonderful sexy attractive guy

bump

Open here

Op bumpin

Bump

Is she dead or something?

No, I hope not

These. Just look good for her and ask her out.

And don't act like a retard around her.

I wouldn't go for that then... I mean you could actually get her but she might feel a lot different after just a short while. Also, i call bullshit on the "parents" part.

What if the operation went wrong and she died or lost full vision in one eye, will you still care about her? if not don't go out with her you'll only waste her time.

What if he already looks good?

As I said I actually care

Then create a kik and keep me updated faggot :)

Bump

Anyone still here

Who'd stop caring about his girl because she lost sight in one eye? :D You got some crazy standards...

Yeah I'm the capitAl letter guy create a kik please

I wouldn't but some people definitely would that's why I asked

Mild rape.

What? You can't see with your left eye? GET OUTTA MY FACE BITCH!

Kek

What the fuck are you on about? Are you retarded? Learn to read faggot

What's with you children? Whats so great about kik?

Basically just easy, no email required just make it up, no hastle really

/sarcasm

Yeah I just realized as soon as I posted my bad

>going to film school
Just give up now

Bump

You can fuck her eye socket after they take it out.

Kek

sharpie in pooper

cant blame u bad formatting

she looks nice. did she have anyone recently? ever?

What'd she say I must know

I don't believe so