Kim finally removes wedding ring - How will the divorce effect Kanye's music though?

>Wedding ring removed yesterday at Christmas party (pic related)

>Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s marriage is ‘over’ as she’s seen WITHOUT her wedding ring and bars him from Kardashian Christmas party.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2477256/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-wests-marriage-is-in-trouble-as-shes-seen-without-her-wedding-ring-and-bars-him-from-christmas-bash/

Will his music get better or worse now??

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/kim-kardashians-marriage-kanye-west-over-she-parties-without-wedding-ring-1598134
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not clicking that tabloid garbage get another source

He'll go full stormfag/weeaboo and release the most red-pilled album of all time.

>im not clicking that tabloid garbage get another source

are you blind? the pics from the Kardashian party don't show Kanye and the ring is gone

please never post again

gee i didn't know i was on fucking twitter

fuck off back to KTT

>these weaboo are the people who are redpilled

QUICK

and? you don't think kanye is deluded?

Not since he renounced Gay-Z and Beyoncgay and reached out to our future leader.

shit taste desu akira is overrated as FUCK

ok now i know ur baiting.

you almost had me

wtf who cares about Kim?

>thesun.co.uk
Don't be retarded

What do I do if I like Anime and Beiber ?

I love Kanye and his music but his taste in anime and basically anything but music and fashion is absolute dogshit

He's a giant fucking pleb at heart

I do, for one.

ibtimes.co.uk/kim-kardashians-marriage-kanye-west-over-she-parties-without-wedding-ring-1598134

wait, this is fucking real?

Good I hope he kills himself.

Yeah there's a few more too

He's right.

Surprised the marriage lasted as long as it did desu

Kim is the embodiment of America, show some respect, faggit

nah kanye is just gonna let a white dude fuck his girl to his beats.

He... I don't know, I didn't like Yeezus or The Life of Pablo, and to be honest I can't see how anything is going to make his music better.

He's right

Honestly I'm a little ashamed to be a big anime/manga fan because of the bizarre overlap with alt right losers
I just don't get why all of these pseudo nazi anti multiculturalists are so into japanese stuff it makes no sense

I love Knaye new look desu

weebs & alt-righters thinks themselves as edgy contrarians with a wicked sense of humor when they're just entitled delusional losers. Years of watching animu made them lose any sense of reality (ie. 2D>3D) etc.

He looks really tired these days, poor guy

thought the same about Brendan Fraser a few years ago

i'm sorry but I don't have one of your fave US fake news sites to link here m8

(just look at the pics from yesterday dumbass)

that's the face of depression my dude

>dumb twitter celeb bullshit

get off my board

how can anyone actually care about this shit? how stupid and boring to you have to be to care about shallow pointless celebrity drama?