ITT: Fucked up things you do that you don't think anyone else does

ITT: Fucked up things you do that you don't think anyone else does.

I talk girls into letting me cut them as a sexual thing so that for the rest of their lives they have to live with my sex mark. It's like branding almost. It's never anything big, but it's just deep enough to last and almost always just below their hip. Every time they look at it they think of me. And not in a good way, just that they have to remember it. If anyone else they get intimate with asks how they got it or whatever, they have to lie or tell them that they let a guy cut them in bed. I like to think that they all regret it.

Pic kinda related

Nice dubs but wtf is wrong with you

Sometimes I tape my dick to my thigh

I like to sit in the bathroom at work for my entire lunch break because i like to jerk off to the sound of other guys taking a shit and farting

I'm trying to groom my wife into wanting sex with her son from a previous relationship.

That's the quality of fucked up I made this thread for.

New copypasta, this is good.

you are legitimately a sociopath. please get help.

I rip off my toenails

It's all your my friend

Nice double dubs.
If they consent, what's the problem?
Dumb bitches being dumb.
Whatever.
/thread

I was once the rebound of this girl who ended up back with her boyfriend after like a month. He found out that she jumped into bed with me the night after they broke up and loathed me ever since. I gave her a scar while we were together and then she went back to him and sometimes I laugh at how fucked up that is. Like I wonder if he knows sometimes.

I download ewhore packs just to wank over them

Why would I need help, dumb girls are always so eager to prove that they can be cool. They get all into it, it's great. I don't think they even realize their mistake until they're not with me anymore.

Ain't that that nigga from Winnie the Pooh?

I'm a self harmer too I carved fine into my arm because it's ironic

Nice.

How are you going about doing that? How old are they?

I don't think you're understanding.

Yea it's kinda fucked, it's like an addiction though, I've been doing it since a very young age

Nice.

Does it hurt or have you gotten good enough at it to do it fairly painlessly?

Uhh it doesn't hurt when I take it off, but the skin under is extremely sensative for the next couple days, like wearing a sock is like hell, I usually put a bandaid on

Different user here. I usually bite off as much as I can. It's an OCD thing, like I need to nail to be as perfect as possible. I guess in my mind "perfect" = bloody and painful.

Empowered femanon here.
I like chasing the geekiest and weirdest mother fuckers out there, like I'll approach them at the gym, on tinder, at a bar (if there are any) etc.
And I'll start dating them.
I'll proceed to take their virginity, while giving my herpes in the process.
We always break up when I come up with the lie "Hey, I've found out you gave me herpes. I thought I was the first and only one for you"
Maybe I have problems, but I think this is funnier than "normal" dating.
The last three men I've been with were virgins.

Yea that's how it started, then it gradually went to just ripping the whole thing off

She's 28 and had him just after graduating HS. Right now I'm just getting her to link him and sex in her mind, by telling her she's being loud and he can probably hear her--then when she tries to be quiet, I do everything I can to make her cum and be loud again, and remind her again to be quiet. She gets tighter sometimes when I mention him. I'm playing a long game. Eventually I'll put the seed in her head that he must be jerking off listening to her, or that I caught him checking her out. I dont know if it'll work but we'll see what happens.

I'm 21 and I wear Heelys everywhere.

kek

Op here. That's amazing. That's even worse than mine.

Inb4bait

Why do you want this to happen? No judgement, just curious

God that's good. What wil you do if/when that finally happens? Don't you think that's going to fuck shit up in the long run, or do you think you're going to end it with her at some point? Or do you think that this will end up a regular thing once it starts?

I can't speak for him, but there's something euphoric about warping someone over a period of time into doing something unthinkable. The feeling of control when it all falls into place after so much careful planning is beyond satisfying.

>We always break up when I come up with the lie "Hey, I've found out you gave me herpes. I thought I was the first and only one for you"

this isnt ylyl goddamnit

We just got married last month so no, no plans on ending it. I believe I can push her towards playing with him and I want to ride that wave as long as we can.

The idea pushes a lot of buttons for me. Incest, her feeling ashamed of her sex drive but giving in to it, the power dynamics of making her do this, a few other things... I don't know why I have those kinks but i have a chance here and don't want to let it go by.

Yeah. You get it, or part of it, anyway.

Julia?

Yeah, which one are you?

Oh shit... I'm not going to humiliate myself any further.
I'm nauseated.
Literally, wtf?
That's it, I'm going to sleep...
Go fuck yourself you cunt.

calling bullshit.
wouldve been the most epic get ever tho

So close to quints.

You can totally take my purity.
Im super submissive. Tie me up and hurt me please

Like this?

Sometimes I slice my peepee like a hotdog and put it in mac n cheese

But the herps tho.

I think using the word "peepee" is your real crime.

Post a full body nude with a timestamp and we'll talk

kind of a long way from 'my wife makes noise in bed' to 'she'll fuck her son,' user

Hey any of you fellows do anything with children by chance?

Likely bait but if not you're pretty fucked in the head go see a therapist or some shit.

Hello FBI

When ever I babysit them
I play a little game with them
I make them promise to never tell anyone
First, I sit down
Soon they sit on my lap
Then I put in Sm4sh and reck their shit

>Femanon here

I only post in threads where OP is a faggot