is my gf too flat Sup Forums?

Nah, depends if she got booty tho.

Need ass to confirm.

no post ass

need to see more for proper judgement

hurry it up faggot

Trips confirms OP is a faggot

Nah, I'd smash. Regardless of ass

I mean, it really just depends on what you're into OP. I mean I'm more of an ass man myself, so flat tits don't really bother me. But I've seen smaller. I think she has a nice pair.

No

Not this cancer and samefagging again. Go away. No one cares.

Yea.. you should prolly leave her bro

flat tits are good though, the worst is in between no tits and huge tits

Yeah she's pretty flat but that doesn't mean that she's isn't hot. Her body looks incredible.

tread is ded

Enjoy your cardio-suffocation
>you
>fucking
>slob

No, she's perfect!

her ass for whoever asked.

Gross, looks like a man taking hormones. Kek

>the worst is in between no tits and huge tits

??

I feel like her butt crack should be longer?

she just got a small butt. i actually really like it

She's not bad at all OP. Be happy.

No tits, no ass.

But she's kind of hot anyway, props to you.

PLS

Is this one purrty? opinions?

>not posting pics of her feet instead

You've failed us OP.

>literal dirt-tier fetish
>2015+1

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

>being a virgin this hard

too many big vocabulary words. i cant comprehend

She's hot

>how much a man smiles and laughs

being attracted to his smile isnt being attracted to him? i dont understand

i bet her hair smells really good

Butthurt women.

i'm a man, and i still dont understand you virgin faggot

>Not understanding women are the vaginal jew

I'd hit it

Pussy?

Nice trips