Why do white boys have such small cocks?

Why do white boys have such small cocks?

Fuck off with your cuckold fetish. Who do you think you're fooling? You're obviously a middle aged, white, fat, single, kissless virgin who wants to be checked by tyrone

Fucking autocorrect. Cucked, not checked

Nope, I'm a black dude and a proud bronie with an 8in cock

Why have a big dick but no Job... if you fella's would get to work you could have the best of both worlds

Lol your penis looks like a shit log probably and the only girls that dig that kind of stuf are the girls i would rather stay away from.

Inb4 white

Im latino with 7 inch and the girls here that like niggers are only the poor ones.

I'm a structural engineer faggot

Why do you people have so many pictures of penises saved onto your computer?

is 6 1/2 inches small?

better than looking nasy spoiled hot dog

why do you look?

No you're not.

no way to prove it to you so not going to argue

inb4 timestamp

STOP POSTING THESE YOU ULTIMATE FAGGOT NO ONE CARES YOU TRANSGENDER WASTE OF BREATH NIGGER FAGGOT

yes

are you mad whitey?

NAH MY DICKS BIG, I ALWAYS GET A GOOD FEEDBAXK ITS JUST EASIER TO TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE OF AUTO CORRECT, BUT YEAH THSES THREADS ARE A BIT ANNOYING

Nice b8

timestamp or get out

this is real faggot

this is my gf faggots

HERE YOU GO

SHES ASIAN THO

wow nice cok

Not the guy who asked, but no girl I've ever been with has complained about my 6.7 inch cock. Get your Sup Forums masterplan off of my Sup Forums

ur point?

inb4 full retard

they haven't complained because they cant feel anything faggot

Dana?

omg how did you know it was me?

Why are niggers such massive cocks?

THANK YOU

dubs says youre a faggot

IM NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO A LOT OF ASIANS SAME WITH BLACK GIRS, MY DIXK JUST WONT HAVE IT

Whatever you say user. We both know your some lonely autist with a 3 inch dick desperately trying to get other white guys to hate niggers as much as you do.

>sole

i love the blacks

All of yall. You are spending your time on an image board talking about your dicks, calling each other faggots and posing as well endowed black men
Go do something else. Go outside or go read a book or something. Stuck on your computer? Go learn a programming language or about taxonomy
Christ sake I CANT TAKE ANY OF THIS SHIT ANYm

same reason black boys have small cocks

none of them do

inb4 pic