Sup Forums, America is the richest country in the planet, with the best schools and Universities

Sup Forums, America is the richest country in the planet, with the best schools and Universities.

So how come millions and millions of americans are so utterly retarded and ignorant?

How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

webometrics.info/en/world?sort=asc&order=Excellence Rank*
livescience.com/46123-many-americans-creationists.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The smartest stay away from most people and browse Sup Forums.

Educated citizenry is an enemy of tyranny. Our government knows what they're doing.

Most intelligent people are alone because they don't want to be friends with people who either don't take school seriously, or have learning disabilities.

>America is the richest country in the planet, with the best schools and Universities.

Two of those things are false.

huh? How exactlly does the government keep people uneducated?
What about the millions that do get an education?
What is the difference?

People go to Sup Forums

they are absolutely true
webometrics.info/en/world?sort=asc&order=Excellence Rank*

Niggers

welfare makes you stupid

then how do you explain millions low-income rednecks/white trash?

Public education, mainstream media, and corporate interest. Look up The Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Gatto.

Not all niggers have shit colored skin

this guy looks cool
cucks gtfo

middle states are full inbred DNA, since colonial times

Many Americans choose not to take full advantage of those things and instead choose to do things like go on Sup Forums

here's why, OP:

liberals fight for better education, conservatives want a dumbed down populace with only "the 3 R's" (reading writing and artithmetic) being the whole of anyone's education---unless they want to pay for it.

Compared to middle eastern standards you could consider then outbred, tbph.

>Compared to middle eastern standards
lol nice benchmark

No liberals fight for a liberal bias education system

Reality has a liberal bias.

sciene and reason == liberal bias amiright?

By convincing a large portion of the population that they don't need an education, because it'll brainwash them into being liberals, and cause baby Jesus to cry.

No not at all that would be a science class and common sense

that's pretty much it

if people were taught to think for themselves, they'd come up with an option to this rat race shit

and the 1% can't handle that

>Our government knows what they're doing.
tbh, right now is the perfect time to be seeing your gov as a fucking joke m8

blaming shit on the government is also a typical among the lazy and uneducated.

Every first world country has a small portion of its general population which is stupid as fuck. The problem with the US is that we have 300 million + people living here so if even 1% of the population is stupid as fuck that is automatically in the millions.

they don't have to be smart. the dumb ones, that could barely function in society, were still allowed to have children. even encouraged to.

what we really need is more obstacles in this ocuntry. we're too free. life's too great. it's too easy.

Lead based paint and poor water system maintenance.

I'd like to find a way to dissolve powerful corporations faster and more effectively.

the problem is that its more like 50% in the us, not 1%

Because poverty.

Yup

it's already happening. corporations are losing control. people like trump want to reverse the course and keep corporations in control.

>posts some shitty picture
>evidence that Americans are stupid
>using a shitty picture as evidence that others are stupid
Yeah.

sorry user hit a nerve
which shitty red state do you live in?

kek

fuck

it looks like all of Pa is in there when in fact it should only be the eastern half. the west is dumbfuck too

livescience.com/46123-many-americans-creationists.html

sorry bud, face reality

yeah but who lives out in western PA?
Blue states like OR and WA. Nobody lives out there to matter. OK so they elect their shitty Republican US Reps. I stand corrected.

It depends on ideology of the people

the key power (and money from that) control is gatekeeping. ever since the industrial revolution corporations have been in charge of what gets produced. that is being eroded today and will get much worse.

Doesn't the government educate?

>America is the richest country in the planet, with the best schools and Universities.
lol, ok.

I think they're not stupid at all.
They're having fun because they can.

no, you educate yourself

government often has to be the educator to when the private sector balks

>california not shitty
leftist fag.

California's all right except for the stupid dipshit rednecks who'll vote Trump.

They do have pretty good universities, but a lot of money and time is wasted on stupid shit like art and social sciences.
I have nothing against art and shit, but I think spending tens of thousands of dollars to get a useless degree is retarded.

>stupid shit like art and social sciences.

yeah knowledge and creativity: totally useless

get back to work serf

Education is completely dependant on the individual...
Indoctrination into white christian america is the real problem

>average IQ 113

kek

lol wait no joke
are you saying
California is all right
like right wing or
all right as in okay

Lol i dont know why i think this is so funny

Yeah but how can you be a productive part of society if you aren't Saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ?

No... we still produce the most STEM grads.
This is what i hate about conservitards... They complain about how the free market will influence new products and ideas
>BUT FUCK YOU if you study something I think is pointless.

Yeah well the charm has worn off. The cool as fuck California we heard about in the 1970s just isn't coming back.

you must be high

Republican Jesus freaks are dumbing the human gene pool

I may or may not have been drinking.

Poverty, poor funding of public schools, lowering standards of education (No Child Left Behind and Obama's followup Common Core have been disasters due to standardized testing requirements), a history of anti-intellectualism (it runs in our blood almost inextricably next to anti-elitism), TERRIBLE textbooks thanks to Texas (who has the power to buy and influence the content of the countries textbooks due to their population number, look it up), straight up Eugenics programs (the U.S. invented that shit in the late 1800s and used them on poor communities),
Its a whole bunch of different things. We are a big country of many different ethnicities and cultures and it is difficult to rally everyone around the necessity of education when so many people are already affected by the above.
- a scientist

but wait I thought it was all Billary's fault

>Obama's followup Common Core
teabagger confirmed

but government should supply some decent schooling.

whatever you study has to have a proven market value

god seriously put a bullet in my head if I thought that way about everything

How the fuck are you supposed to make money with a degree in something with absolutely no real-life value?
Nigga you wasting 4 years of your life and money you could use to buy a fucking house to get a paper that says you're an art expert.

Lots of inbreeding.

Look at the U.K. for reference

Right because being creative or knowledgeable never helped anyone make money. Everyone works at McDonald's or is on the dole.

You faggots are sure angry.

>a history of anti-intellectualism
This one.
Everything else is kinda bullshit.
Drop a jew in Mississippi and he'll find a way to a phd eventually.
Its culture.

we should drop you in a bad part of town in your thong underwear faggot

>most rich

We are 21 quadrillion $$$ in debt

People have different interests. Some people like academia. Some people like working with there hands watching nascar and drinking beer is there anything wrong with that? Manifest Destiny niggers.

>le liberal bias meme

Feel-good, idealistic, indoctrination factories with safe spaces are hardly representative of reality.

Once you're a year or two out of college you will understand. There's a reason almost nobody flips from republican to democrat but the reverse happens all the time.

That is the result of poor and less densely populated areas of the US. If you go to the Boston-DC corridor where the majority of Americans live everyone is over-educated, liberal faggots, much like Europe.

The fat inbred Christian Republican is pretty much a stereotype of our least populated areas and our smallest demographics.

Nigga learn to read.
Nothing wrong about art related shit, but spending ridiculous sums of money to get a degree in it is nuts.

doesn't matter at all
countries issue bounds because people are willing to buy it at interest rates lower than growth.
It works nothing like personal debt.

Shut the fuck up you fucking eurofuck
whos your dentist teas sipping cunt

Christianity and the stupid ignorant fucks it endears.

>over-educated
what?

Are we ignoring America's debt? Its not the richest coubtry in the world.

Yes I'll turn into this totally self-hating racist who votes against my own interests.

Oh wait, I didn't.

spending ridiculous sums to get any degree is, actually

Most of our population is in the northeast along 95 and not in the red area.

Also the blue should reach allt he way down to northern VA.

Anyways your picture sucks and so did your comment.

Unless you misspelled Canada, you're entirely fucking wrong.

You mean like /r/The_Donald?!
Bazinga

Really? Trump is going to gracefully bow out and hand Hilary the job. They ruined the republican party and Trump is gonna personally profit from all this. They are trying to make one dominant "party" and eventually eliminate democracy without people ever realizing it. They know what they're doing.

>America is the richest country in the planet

false

>with the best schools and Universities

also false

>millions and millions of americans are so utterly retarded and ignorant

true. you can blame diet and brainwashing from their government in believing they are the best at everything

not really

Then explain our inflation because of the "personal debt"

Everyone has degrees because the area is rich, to the point where even people working shitty jobs have a higher education.

wtf? can you even google for 5 seconds?
US GDP per capita is more than 10k usd higher than Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

If you give people the freedom to do whatever they want, they choose to do nothing.

Biggest safe space on the internet

Republicans are self hating?

Also I'm middle class. How is it in my best interest to pay more taxes for benefits I'm ineligible to claim?

Not everyone flips burgers for a living champ.

and let me guess--liberals caused this hell

>durr hurr flipping burgers

you're actually proving OP's point js

Canadian here

Are you retarded