Brush twice every day for years

>brush twice every day for years
>use peroxide toothpaste
>still have thin fucking plaque

REEEEEEEEEE

You have nice gums friend.

Floss fuck face

Do you use a manual brush or an electric?

have you tried sucking cock?

Anyone here use those whiteners you can buy at the store? Do they actually work? Which brand do you get? Is it painful?

go to the dentist and have your teeth cleaned twice a year. it's covered by your dental insurance so it wont cost you anything unless you don't have dental.

I havent used toothpaste for two years. Its a scam, just like moizturising cream.

I used to. but I found they work no better than regular brushing with an electric tooth brush and flossing twice a day.

This is OP we're talking about here what do you fucking think

that's what happens when you suck dicks OP

>fluoride

>2016
>not getting dentures
I just dump mine in a container with some hot water and a cleaning disc and the next morning they're 100% clean. Brushing your teeth is a waste of time.

You must have a shit diet. The food you eat contributes to plaque build up buddy.

double quarter pounders aren't going to eat themselves.

I have a sonic care electric but still find my teeth to be less than white. I dont drink coffee or soda either. Or smoke.

I assume you mean lotion???

Slow down fatass. Have a salad.

go to a dentist retard, brushing and flossing alone help keep your teeth clean between biannual professional cleanings

hmm, I think that you're doing all that you can then bro. Like I said before, go to the dentist for a professional cleaning twice a year.

this

that shit is corrosive. the last time I was at dentist I got the dental assistant to admit under her breath that she and her kids just use a little bit of mouthwash to brush each day...

scrubbin your chops all the fucking time hurts your teeth and you still get plaque just ask faggot brushing OP

Teeth aren't supposed to be perfectly white, people with super white teeth abuse products that damage their enamel and they will end up with more tooth decay, worse breath, and heightened sensitivity to heat/cold.

Crest whiting strips work for me, read the instructions cause if you over use, you will fuck your shit up, but you also have to floss and try Oil Pulling, look it up if ya don't know what it is. Use the whiting strips only 2 treatments a year.

Most cleaning agents have corrosive properties, consider the fact you are trying to loosen up plaques and particles attached to smooth surfaces. It doesn't stay on your teeth long enough to cause any damage as saliva/water will dilute and neutralize it, just like when you drink acidic stuff like orange juice or soda.

Lies.
>inb4 dental conspiracy.

My bf is a dentist. He brushes his teeth everyday. He doesn't care about making more money cause people will always have fucked up teeth especially these days because of all the soda and sugar people eat so it's not like hocking tooth paste makes him money.

Tooth paste is a mild abrasive to scrap plaque and shit off but you really can't get all of it off 100% of the time without being really invasive.

Also dental assistants don't know that much. You take a 6 month class and you can vr a dental assistant. All they do is take x-rays, suck spit and clean the tools.

Brush with activated charcoal; it removes stains and works really well to make your teeth whiter, unless they're naturally yellowish...then you're fucked.

not saying its a conspiracy, just saying its what people do because "its what people do." I'd like to see some double-blind studies...does your bf have any of those?

also, there are no girls on the internet

>Implying poster isnt gay or trans
TRIIIIIIIIIGGGGEEEEEEERRREEEEDDDDDD

I literally brush my teeth about twice a month. I'll only do it when the plaque build up starts to feel like the Rocky Mountains. Pic is my mouth.

I'm just playing the averages. in any case, I need to see some sort of genitalia in exchange for citing your "boyfriend" as a source

Nigga im not even
This guy
Plus playing your odds the right way youd assume hes gay. id bet there are more gay people on Sup Forums than women