Attention Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums. This is a call to action

Attention Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums. This is a call to action.
Sup Forums has always been feared on the internet by all those who intend to do wrong. The anonymous army of Sup Forums has destroyed immoral individuals, websites, organizations and corruption all over the world. 6 years ago we took down the opressive church of Scientology in our greatest attack ever, Chanology. Today the world once again needs us. We need to come out of retirement and fight against today's greatest oppressor, divider, and threat to our way of life. As you have, I'm sure, figured out at this point, I am referring to Donald J Trump. This man has for almost the past year been spreading hatred, racism, islamaphobia and just general bigotry. We will not stand for this. We are a force of protecting the rights of everyone and we will do what must be done to accomplish just that. We need every single one of you that we can get. There are many ways to help. On top of the obvious hackers we need forces on the ground in the signature masks, people putting posters advertising our cause, people making memes and social media posts, and people flagging down Trump supporters on social media.

Here will be the stages of the operation.
1. Spreading the word
In this stage we need to post all over social media and put posters around the whole town. We need to try and convert everyone to our cause. This will also be where we flag/troll Trump supporters to stop them from interfering.
2. Hacking Trump
We need to take over his Twitter, website and all other things he owns and post anti Trump/pro Hillary messages.
3. Take the streets.
About a week before the elections we will all go out in our signature masks and protest at every government building. Don't be afraid to destroy stuff or beat the shit out of any Trump supporters that try and stop us. We are anonymous and they can't catch us.
4. the backup plan
If Trump wins... Well... An user will have to...
T A K E O N E F O R T H E T E A M

#chantrumpsdonald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=jkfE10g8xbc
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton-email-scandal/
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/11/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-irs-statute-of-limitations/#cec81374d200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

oh God, not this shit again

enough's enough OP stop being a faggot... oh wait nevermind this is Sup Forums.

Not been on Sup Forums in some years but I pray this is copypasta or shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Fuck off. Trump 2016

Fucking Shillary needs to be destroyed

this gave me douche chills. cringe AF.
Sup Forums has never brought down anything. you think highly of yourself dont you? you fucking autistic lonely fuck.

Not going to work CTR shill. Get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfE10g8xbc

OP, the protestfags left 5 years ago.

"/b, we NEED to take down an ignorant racist"

most people on /b would happily be Trump

JIDF plz go

>reason
>evidence
>logic
>trump
LMAO 1/10 got me to reply

Gr8 b8 m8

>Force of protecting the rights of everyone
kek

No... Sup Forums only ever does anything for the lulz. On the rare occasion we do give a fuck about any right whatsoever, it's free speech. And Trump is a way stronger advocate for that than Clinton.

A retard that has made billions upon billions of dollars and thousands of jobs for people while you are posting this from your mommy's basement.
:^)

I KNOW WHY DO THE WE JUST TAKE DOWN BOTH SIDES BOTH HILLARY AND TRUMP? KINDA LIKE A... 2 FRONT WAR!!!
I MEAN HE'D LIKE THAT

What's this then

Take you're reddit meme outta here
And you stop being retarded

Prove he's a billionaire please.

And will blame his EPIC LOSS in November on a "rigged system"

snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

>Take you're reddit meme outta here
>you're

But he's not number one. All the polls have him losing that's why he stopped quoting them.

Reported.

You have to be stopped.

I'm starting to feel the butthurt.

bruh you can't beat tha shit out trump supporters we carry guns ...

Not a hillary "shill" as you trumptards like to say. But I'd vote for Palin before trumpalina

Trump's real net worth estimated at 250 million... not a billionaire not even close.

Employs illegal immigrants... contradictions everywhere

>But I'd vote for Palin
YA SHURE YA BETCHA

But shills are like the islamic version of a faggot and last time I checked I don't fuck goats

Can we do this everytime a shill thread for Drumpf comes up?

I'd like sources on those statements.

You do realize that Trump doesn't hire anyone himself right? That's what managers of businesses are for.

then just get into a circular firing squad and kill each other please.
Average IQ of the planet will then increase significantly. BRUH

Hitler: I think jobs are good..

Hillary: Jobs are good..

ZOMG Shillary IS HITLER

>Reported

LOL... to whom?

>WE R LEEJUN

OP is a faggot.

>mean things

sure is summer in here

> Leaked US security secrets.

Evidence please.

> Got people killed at Benghazi.

That was Muslim terrorists.

> Corruptly rigged primary.

All we have is talks from the DNC that seem fishy. None of them are tied to HRC.

> Has multiple enemies die mysteriously.

Woohoo conspiracy theory train!

>flag down Trump supporters

who is the real hitler here?

nah

OP be like

I'd like to see the source of his tax returns.

judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton-email-scandal/

here is your sauce faggot

Hillary is Hitlary
Trump is Trumpolini

>Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation

kind of stopped reading there faggot

sorry

Thank you for correcting the record

You asked for a source, I gave you a source. take it or leave it, good luck finding an UNBIASED news outlet, fag

>Evidence please.
Unless you've been living under a rock there's tons of evidence about that on google (I hope you know how to use it shill)
>That was Muslim terrorists.
She had the authority to bring those people to safety. She refused to do it. And later LIED about it.
>All we have is talks from the DNC that seem fishy. None of them are tied to HRC.
>Woohoo conspiracy theory train!
You need to try harder shill scum :^)

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/11/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-irs-statute-of-limitations/#cec81374d200

Here ya go.

so when did you turn gay?

Don't you fucking take that tone with me
OP needs to be stopped.

When people say she got people killed at Benghazi it's non sense...

Absolutely no proof she contributed to what happened or even had a chance to stop a bunch of sand niggers storming an embassy...

Most Hillary detractors are Alex Jones tinfoil hat morons..

He is being audited by the IRS, he can't release them (at least legally) you moron.

Trump isn't in the Illuminati are you kidding me?

>This fag thinks people will take this seriously
kek

I really hope this is b8 or a pasta, because then all this cuck shit was for nothing

We aren't a personal army for your uninformed ass

>I hope you know how to use Google Shill

... Wow nice one dude you really got him

>Authority to bring them to safety

What the fuck is that stupid bullshit? Just because she had the authority doesn't mean she had the KNOWLEDGE or the foresight of immediate danger..

Points 3 & 4... That's a captioned picture that Trumpanzees use .. no fact or basis for conspiracy

> Even the top IRS official, Commissioner John Koskinen, weighed in, saying that it would be fine for Trump to release returns during an audit.

So the IRS says he's allowed to release his tax returns and then...he doesn't do it. Tell him to quit being a baby and release them!

>When people say she got people killed at Benghazi it's non sense...
The victims asked for additional security at the embassy at the time. Hillary disregarded the intel.
People ended up getting killed.

Dude fuck off

lmao you fucking moron.... Still didn't answer the question

Yeah, they are complete idiots. More than four people die every day in Libya because of terrorism. This wasn't anything new beyond that this time it was Americans.

Shill

>Hillary is in charge of security at all U.S embassies

No dude.. just no. Try again

> The victims asked for additional security at the embassy at the time.
> Hillary disregarded the intel.

Great, now just provide evidence for this.

you are a fucking retard full of shit
if you are legaly in the usa white / black or whatever colors but not a muslim you are fucking fine with trump.

dump shit, hope he win and you all go fucking away.

watching a bit what trump say and i have yet to see anything racism, and i refuse to use the term islamaphobia fucking retard, you think what they do not real ??!! im calling myself

islamorealistic, that about being eye open with the shit these terrorism or close to pretty much anyone who follow islam do..

what kind of wake up call you want if you are not for islam ?? your family dead ?? friends ??

your girfriend or wife raped ?? your children raped ??

that would be about time peoples wake up of the danger of islam, and the only one who give a shit for protect even stupid shit like you from it !! curently only trump,

for your sake and everyone not muslim im hoping he pretty much win and become your president stupid shit, or you will go the europe route, and google it stupid shit okay ???

who care if trump not the smartest ?? he the only one who give a shit about the muslim vermin... for this reason alone anyone with a fucking brain should vote for him !! damn retard

I have a legitimate question, I'm not baiting.

Why should I care if she's corrupt?
I mean really, she cannot conceivably embezzle enough money to impact national finances, and any other way she uses power for personal gain don't effect me or the country at large as far as I can tell. Yes it's wrong, but it's politics; it is impossible for a good person to get elected. So why should corruption effect my vote?

inb4 she's not an experienced leader anyway, muh Bengazi, etc. I'm not asking about that. There are other reasons not to vote for her. I am only asking about corruption.

Dumbass actually thinks Obama started ISIS and Hillary is a woman, I'm done this guy is beyond retarded

I'm mexican and I want Donald Trump to be president just to see what happens to the world

you and all the media stop taking money from hillary and maybe just maybe we'll consider it op.

>if you honestly open your eyes you will realize that an abrasive jackass is in no way shape or form as bad as the poster child for corrupt america politician.

more like conservative blogs like yours are the only ones pushing this narrative

Reasonable people would abandon it as biased.

And then there's you.

>dude fuck off you're telling the truth and that's not allowed in Trump threads

and yet Trump is still polling high

where he should be at 0%