[OPERATION FUCK MILO]

[OPERATION FUCK MILO]

Alright Sup Forums, time to fuck some shit up. This faggot, Milo Stewart, recently had a video created by the YouTuber leafyishere taken down. I fucking hate leafy, he's a shit cunt that makes garbage content. But right now, Milo has made her own personal issues a matter of freedom of speech. I'm not about to let some nonbinary bitch walk over someone's first amendment rights, and neither should you. I know you aren't my personal army, but this bitch is obnoxious as shit and needs to be taught a lesson. See: youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

[Step 1: Reposting]
Reupload this video (dropfile to/w8Xv6SW) to as many youtube accounts as you can. Link it on twitter, do what you want. Spread this shit like wildfire.

[Step 2: Socials]
Fuck this bitch's social media up. Spam it, repost links to the video, do whatever.

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent
twitter.com/head_tranze
instagram.com/yolomyfrodo/
prinxe-milo.tumblr.com/

[Step 3: Sit back and watch her get fucked over]
If you've reuploaded the video and fucked her on the socials, you've done your job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5B4HgQcel8
youtube.com/watch?v=WGkx8T5A5eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not your personal army, faggot

Agreeing with this faggot, but still kinda interested.

I do care about freedom of speech OP, above all else in fact, but leafy doesn't give a shit about freedom of speech, so why shouldn't I let him taste his own poison?

Bamperoni

The best thing is to ignore her. No reason to increase her views.

finally

Everyone who uses YouTube as a platform to express ideas cares about freedom of speech. He's never silenced anyone, and doesn't deserve to be silenced.

This is why we can never have good things other than dudes with silicone tits and faggots rating each others fragile egos.

Here's a reuploaded youtube link if anyone feels safer downloading it from youtube youtube.com/watch?v=m5B4HgQcel8

Are you fucking serious? He was the reason Evalion got taken down? How could you be this fucking new? That was literally two months ago.

What the fuck, that's a dude?!

Sweet fancy moses.....

>he was the reason Evalion got taken down

No. He did not flag her videos. He promoted her and got other people to take them down. He never tried to take down her videos directly, but Milo has tried to take down his videos.

not your personal army

hey milo, quit pretending to be male, you aren't.

saged.

if you pop them tits out i might care.

>youtube link
Summer fag detected

It was his cancer fanbase false flagging, not the chin-less cunt leafy himself

>literally says that he knows Sup Forums isn't his personal army in the post

You don't speak for all of us you fucking dickless faggot

self-bump

and proceeds to ask for a personal army request

It's a girl saying she's a guy named herself Milo

What is in the dropbox link?

Right, acknowledging the fact that each user has the option to support or not support what he is asking. Thus saying "Sup Forums isnt your personal army" is useless since he already knows it to be true.

Its not dropbox, but a link to an anonymous file hosting service. An user posted a link to the youtube video if you'd prefer to download it from htere

She's saying my hatred of niggers doesn't make me a bad person. She's alright.

She also said that every white person hates black people inherently and every man hates women inherently

Fuck you
I'm in
Watched the video too

bump

Thanks for the info OP, i messaged xer on twitter and informed xer that its Sup Forums.org Sup Forums that is harassing xer and linked xer this thread, i also let xer know that Sup Forums was a known gay/trans friendly and linked a few dick rate and trap threads :^)

that's a fucking 15-year old kid, this is just pathetic

i sexually identify as a 2006 nissan rogue, my pronouns are vroom brrrm and beep

She's well out of high school and in college

See: youtube.com/watch?v=WGkx8T5A5eQ

She's actually 18.
If you took a second to watch it's videos, you would care.

kek what a bad joke, still I laughed

and I thought i wouldn't get any mileage on this picture

fascist detected

bamp

Old Sup Forums would have done something... New Sup Forums is a bunch of dickless incompetent faggots.

What if it was raped by a pack of wild niggers?

It would probably thank them for allowing it to take part in multiculturalism

bump

self-bump

whyboner

Bump

Is it irony that the only reason they are able to play these gender games is the fact they have western privelige based on the actions of mainly cis white males thoughtout history? If they were born in the midle east they would have been thrown from buildings the first time they said the word problematic

Non-binary
or whatever the fuck

Make Sup Forums great again guys! We must act!

YEAH

nypa faggot

>Not promoting the pedosexual agenda

Looks like feminists will be hanging her out to dry.

>dropfile to/w8Xv6SW
Was hoping that dropfile was CP...So disappointed.

Dumb cunt striked Leafy's video for "bullying and harassment"

>Not promoting the pedosexual agenda

This is a good point actually. Some feminists are firmly against sexualization while others want to promote sexuality even at ages as young as 13. Seems like a direct contradiction.

fuck i thought you were typoing xer for a minute

finally someone wants to fuck with this cancer gender bullshit special snowflake b

user, your 'h' key is nowhere near your 'x' key... your keyboard is malfunctioning.

why are you fags call it a "he" its a dumb cunt

dem quads

its a pronoun for non binary fucks

that nigga was a guy that became a girl who wanted to be a guy

KEK HAS SPOKEN

/thread

Nah its a girl that became a guy but now is simultaneously a guy and a girl and at the same time neither a guy nor a girl

it was a mistake thats what it is

It prefers to be called it.

No money no work

Reported it for racist content

tell me whats in ITS pants

I fucking hate this bitch, she is cancer in it's purist form.

i dunno man, why can't just leak nudes, that seems way easier

Alright Let's do this.

pls

OP here. Do whatever is most effective.

Idk how you'd leak its nudes though.

Milo its a male name
this person have a vagina or a penis?

I don't know if I'd want her nudes lul

I fucking hate him but that's a strawman argument

Already seen people post the leafy video again, just disliking and reporting her videos for whatever i can.

>some old pic i found on twitter

its not about leafy you faggot. how much retarded you need to be to not get the point...

we may not want it but its something we need

Bump cuz I wanna see what happens

>it's another le ebin 4chen bullies an actual child thread

Anyone who takes part in this is actually a leafy fag.
That's the only reason to do this, this is not a threat to your freedom of speech, that's just your lame excuse.

What the hell. i thought that was a 10 year old boy

fuck off newfags enough with the NYPA bull shit Sup Forums is all about the LULZ.

what does the fat one at the begining saying?

bumping this thread, first time in forever Sup Forums has dispensed some internet justice

And?

Is it not self, over all others?
And us verses them?

I think Kipling offered the law of the Jungle

edgy

She's 18 faggot. She had his video taken down because he said things she didn't like. It's repugnant and deserves punishment. People should be free to say whatever they please, no matter how extreme.

I'm a leafy fag so i might as well but tbf this chick is a fucking train wreck

I agree with you Batman. We must save Gotham

gross

"keep your hate speech off this campus"

Google "trigglypuff" for more on her

nypa, saged

buzzkillll

So right man.
"Hey guys lets show how much we hate being silenced by silencing someone! Our freedom of speech is at risk because of a child!"

OP is a butthurt leafy fag using "muh ebin freedom of speech" as an excuse to recruit you tards.

left and smoked and came back

Totally would, but I have a rep to uphold now.

"most people are racist"

why is that little boy generalizing. who the fuck whatches his video?