Anyone got a Magic Flight Launch Box or tried one at some point?

Anyone got a Magic Flight Launch Box or tried one at some point?

Been considering buying one for while, would quite like some opinions.

General weed thread too

It leaves you wanting something better get a vicod atmos

Had one honestly you can build your own for cheaper it's a simple design. I'm a bigger fan of pax or davinci

I'm honestly not too knowledgeable on weed vapes, what should I be looking for?

A vape that doesn't combust the material like a gpen and isn't too plasticy like the Titan II. Lots of cheap vapes combust it and it's just an electric bowl at that point. Trust me ABV is so worth it, (material after you vape weed) bc it's edible and will get you high

My friend had one, said he loved it and gave me a couple puffs. I don't know how to breathe with something like this

look up flowermate

Cheers, guess you could say I'm a part timer, I don't smoke too often so I don't need anything too fancy/expensive. Just need something for a light smoke that won't be used too often.

My buddy has a Magic Flight and it does the job, but we always end up using my Pax instead.

They're gimmicky and fragile as a gypsy moth but not bad overall.

This pipe reminds me of the old "proto pipe" from the 90's, doesn't do any 1 job well

It's good if your tolerance isn't super high. So if you only smoke a handful of times during the week or just smoke a bit on the weekend then its perfect. It takes a little getting used to but once you get the hang of it it works very well.

Honestly just use a pipe it's better, if you're trying to be descrete use dabs and a dab pen

Trips don't lie

just pay up for the Pax, I have one but i dont even use it anymore its pretty shitty

That's exactly me, I typically only smoke a couple of times throughout the week if I do smoke at all.

The box is actually really small. I've had mine for a few months and it's pretty good. It takes forever to charge the batteries though. Got mine for 75$ on ebay with a grinder. If you're strapped on cash and you need to conserve weed def buy this. You can save your vaped bud and mix it in peanutbutter and put it in a sandy. It always gets me super baked.

are you fucking dumb? this isnt a pipe

Get an Arizer instead and you wont regret it.

Just got an E-nano and I love it

>Arizer
Yeah because OP has 300$ to drop on a vape for light use. If you're going to spend that much don't be stupid and buy a pax.

You can easily find a solo from a reliable distributor for under $150

I've had one for a while.

They work pretty well, but it does take a little bit of getting used to, I guess like an E-cig. You have to draw so that it doesn't get too hot or stay too cold. Other than that it's great. I've taken it to movie theaters and used it there.

Oh also, you can't use regular batteries for it, which is a pretty big drawback for me and what prevents me from using it more often. I've read you can modify regular batteries so they'll work, but when I tried it didn't.

Also, if you burn your bud in there too much, the screen will get dirty, and since it's built in it's pretty hard to clean. I recommend wetting a q tip with rubbing alcohol and gently cleaning it that way. The screens also tend to break if you jam too much shit in there too hard.

The site might still tell you it's not meant for kief, but I use that shit in there all the time and it's great. With the shape of the screen, once you are done vaping it initially it turns the kief into a little brick that you can keep vaping or break up and smoke or whatever. It's pretty nice.

Nice man, think I might go for it.

What pills you poppin?

Nothing good it's just Gabapentin. If you take enough you get a high like valium.

Ah right, prescribed or you buy from someone with a prescription?

11 weeks into a tolerance break Sup Forums

help me live through another two weeks or so

Also, is it worth picking up the accessories for the vape? The maple dart stems and that finishing grinder look quite nice, but worth the extra cash?

Why the hell would you buy gabapentin
All theyre good for is wd

Sup OP, I used a flight box for two years as my main piece before I finally got a bong. In summary, you'll need to buy batteries every year which are cheap (nimh or something) and strip it from its plastics.

Also you can't vape straight Kief unless you put some sort of screen since the screen built in gets clogged easy.

Use a cotton swaps and rubbing alcohol to clean it.

You can extract the oil from the glass stem

It's excellent for personal use and the best vape you can buy for discrete public use

That's pretty much all I got for now. It was well worth my money but yea there are definetely better vapes

It's not hard to get. You can buy it off the internet. My friend had a bottle of 100 pills. It's used to treat nerve pain, epileptic seizures, restless legs, anxiety, depression, anti convulsant Shit.. everything. If you take like 3 grams the high is pretty crazy. Safe too.

No that shit is wayyyy overpriced. They're ripping you off. Always go with a glass stem (the one it comes with for free) because honey-oil resin collects in it. You can use any old grinder but make sure you grind your weed before vaping it so you get better quality vapor. Buy your MFLB off of ebay they go for 75-90~ there. Most come with a grinder.

Don't vape or use a bong.

Combust your marijuana with fire and breathe in the smoke. Here's the thing about weed that many don't appreciate: There are tons of active chemicals in weed that you want to take in. THC is just one piece of the puzzle. With bongs and vapes your body is absorbing the THC, but many of the other good ingredients in the weed are getting left out. You may have noticed the high is a little different with different intake methods. Well now you know why.

Do it as the good lord intended, roll it, blaze that shit up.

Most new eBay prices are £75 or so which is the same as Amazon so I'll probably just go with Amazon for the prime delivery.

Don't listen to this fucking retard. The combustion of marijuana still produces several known carcinogens and tar that build up in your lungs. Vapor still contains the active medical ingredients in marijuana (cannabinoids), but without the harmful by-products. It tastes better, it's better for you, It tastes better and you don't lose any THC to combustion (when you smoke you burn a lot of the THC due to.. fire). You can also save your vaped weed and make edibles right off the bat without having to use an oven to activate your weed. Already vaped bud is good to go.

Works great for about a month, then gets gummed up and is a pain to really clean and doesn't work so well / might get some combustion. Oh, yeah, don't ever use it w/ Gorilla Glue.

Even a guy that smokes a fuckload of weed is at very little risk with the amount of marijuana tar he will inhale in a lifetime. It's the equivalent of like 2 cigarretes a day.

Torching it is the right way to go.

When someone dies from it, I guess we should worry

jesus christ 11 weeks? I'm good after a week lol

fucking toke up right the fuck now before you make jealous

It just sounds like you don't know how to properly use your device. You're supposed to brush after every trench. Just iso wash your box and you'll be good to go. If you can't manage that i'm sorry you aren't smart enough to use this vape.

Willingly choosing unhealthy options make you completely retarded.
>it's only a little bit of cancer!
>it's only a little bit of heroin!
>it's only a little bit of crack!
It's still bad, don't be stupid. No smart person would put something harmul into their body if they can achieve the same effect with something healthy.

Pax is ass next to Arizer solo

I had one for awhile. It wasnt bad but eventually everything started tasting like wood. I eventually traded it to some kid for a quad of weed.

>>it's only a little bit of cancer!
>>it's only a little bit of heroin!
>>it's only a little bit of crack!

talk about retarded

I love mine soon much! def worth the money

no lie user

tbh i'm a neet with multiple mental disorders and my dad payed for my lettuce and cash got short when we had to move so I thought fuck it I can live with a month without

then I was like, let's prove my doc wrong, he thinks 90% of my problems are from weed, despite making it clear that every issue started before my first zoot ever. also cash was still short so here I am.

It doesn't matter if its a little bit of crack or a lot of crack. Crack is bad, don't do crack. Catch my drift, retard?

wtf is wrong with you guys,, get a regular fkking aluminum pipe,,, pack some fucking Weed in there, Put a fucking lighter to it,
>>IN- FUCKING HAIL BITCH

It's superb for kief bowls

best vape i've tried. some friends have the pax and they have to clean it all the fucking time like it's an electric razor or something.

over time it will get weaker but that's because the batteries wear out after like a year. replacements are like $10 and totally worth it.

maybe you needed new batteries~

get the pax i had multiple magic flights and they are gay

>aluminum

Try busting that out in a social setting and u will look like a faggot

lol same scenario here tbh except im a rich fag and my dad's works for pharmacy so I fuck off with all the script meds wooo

protip: if you're doing hydro its 100x better with a little bit of alcohol. 2 glasses of wine

that's light burnt, breh

Weed is for niggers.

Vaping gets you higher than bong rips. Fuck a pipe

I would say the finishing grinder does a lot. my gf bought it for me as a gift and it made the hits like twice as strong. also pretty sure i got more out of my weed since more surface area is exposed, you know?

It's not for social settings at all. It's for using in my apartment.

ok....

I've already smoked crack, didn't care for it

What the fuck does that have to do with smoking weed that no one can contribute getting cancer from have to do with anything...retard?

Personally I get sick of one method when I stick to it too long. Especially vaping. Smoking a joint just feels great after you've been vaping a while and vice versa

my pipe cost me $7.00 4 years ago... it is ready in a second... no-fuss shove an toke

Get an X Max V2 pro. $75 for a solidly build device with a temperature selector that uses a standard micro usb cable to recharge a replaceable battery.

I feel you I have over 1.5 k in bongs and rigs and yet I still roll up doobies.

putting bud too close to light can make it tunr light like that. generally plants aren't white.

No doubt good things to use when traveling but probably my least favorite way to smoke.

You haven't seen dank weed yet then friend .

I have a Volcano which I'm using right now, a MFLB like the OP wants, a FlowerMate, and an Arizer Solo.

The MFLB is sitting somewhere in the closet forgotten. It's cheap shit, you keep needing new batteries. The power pack gets super fucking hot and feels cheap. The quality of vape is pretty good though if you hit it lightly.

The Arizer solo is the best shit ever though. Way better than any other portable vape that isn't Storz and Bickle.

Volcano though... totally worth the money. Shit's amazing.

I've used both. I find the Arizer Air superior, but different strokes I guess.

This guy agrees.

>I've already smoked crack, didn't care for it
I don't even have to argue anymore. It's obvious you're never going to understand my argument. Normal people don't want to put unhealthy things into their body. Be it a lot of tar or a little bit of tar. Tar is still tar and tar is bad. Understand now kid?

>tfw you live in a shit town with shit dealers

breh, I can promise you something ent wrong if it is pure white.

Def the best small vape for cheap.

tfw ur that little bitch people can sell herbs to and not worry about ur little cry

It could be spidermites but it's not silky looking at all.

nice one Sup Forumsro my doc won't even change my fucking mirtazapine (remeron) script when it either does nothing or fucks me up

i dont grow tho no good place to do it tbh. might try at some point thanks for the tip

That was the case up until a few years ago. Competition in the field of small vapes has since exploded. The MFB is downright archaic at this point.

People are neglecting to mention it comes with a great warranty. If it gets too dirty/breaks it gets replaced no questions asked. I've had mine for about a year and I enjoy it. Once you learn how to use it it's great. Highly recommend investing in the power adapter as well for home use.

wat? no, spider mite don't turn calyx white. they leave early signs on leafs then when they are full blown you can see strands of web on buds.

wtf is that? if its bud why is it rectangular?

They press the buds into bricks, cut it and sell like that. Its trash but its what we've got

I bought one a few months ago, but I still end up using my bong 95% of the time.

Not sure if i am using the magic box incorrectly but I barely feel anything from it, takes about 4-5 trenches to even feel it, whereas 1-2 bong hits.

Aren't vapes meant to use less weed?

you should freak out and punch somebody. it would start a shitty 3rd world revolution. you can be that guy on the t shirts

Where do you live user?

Vapes give a creeper high. the MFLB is also a bitch to use properly and may or may not be hitting the right temps and you may or may not have the right grind size. There are much better portable vapes these days to waste time messing with that thing..

Kek

Somewhere in the middle of São Paulo state, br hue

mighty by storz and bickel is god
grasshopper vape through a bong is dope
pax 1 is better than pax 2 if you clean it. fuck you if you think otherwise. I'd rather put up with an inconvenient charger dock than the sub par vapor production and dry heat vapor you get any day.
summit by vapium is shit, avoid it.
cfx boundless looks decent with water attachment but havent gotten to try one yet.
those are all the portable ones I have...
if you're looking for an at home only kind of piece, the mighty is glorious especially with the bubbler adapter. nothing compares to the vapor flavor quality and quantity. but $400 is pretty steep. that being said, I've used mine 2-4x a day for at least 3 years now and its still the same as I bought it. Pax 1 has held up as well. good battery life, good quantity of vapor and has best quality of vapor for all portables I've tried under $250.
Glass you can skimp on and get cheap shit and still be happy, don't undercut when buying a vape. it's going to last longer than glass and you will appreciate it more if you go the extra mile.

hope that helps and this thread isnt dead bc that took a while to type. at least I'm high off that grasshopper through the hi si geyser bubbler.

stay up Sup Forumsros

>12yo tier

>gabapentin

I was interested in trying this until I saw a list of side effects. Is it worth the gamble or is all that stuff trumped up?

you want something more mature?

Jokes on you im a fag

Tolerance builds really fast so its only good for a few days of doing it a lot, I didn't get any of the side effects except when I went to sleep and woke up after the high wore off I still didn't have my balance. But I took a shitload.

So what's the best bang for buck vape?

That joke is on your parents

These boys know what they're talking about

The Arizer Solo and the Arizer Air are the tip top best portable vape you can get.

I have the Solo and my mate has the Air.
If you predominately use it at home the Solo is better due to it's longer battery life (I charge it like once a week and smoke daily)

If you use it out and about the Air is better just because it's slimmer

Drop the cash OP, the amount of money you save on weed will make up the the initial investment of $200 for the Arizer

Also, save up your vaped weed, throw it in some oil and let it simmer for 30 minutes, then use that oil to cook tendies or nuggets or something and you'll get blazed from eating them

Have fun OP

>pic related
>my solo and my DIY bubbler