He deletes True Detective threads

>he deletes True Detective threads

Sorry it wasnt another Game of Reddit thread

>Casper knew this

I unironically liked Vince in that role

>trying to discuss something that isnt Capeshit, GoT, or a capeshit tier blockbuster on Sup Forums

>the fat pussy was his child after all

Don't forget twitter drama, racism or feminist blogs

dont know how i forgot that

>discussing s2

They know you fucked up

Is season two good? I really enjoyed the original, but mostly for the acting, especially the leads. New actors seems like it be risky.

it was not good. pizza never had a prayer of recapturing the essence of season 1

I just finished rewatching season 2 last week.

Not as good as I remembered it.

There was no real resolution of the arc. The ending moral is "corruption is so corrupt that you can't fight it" which is fine, but terrible for an 8 episode season tv show.

Even season 1 had to split into two clumsy halves to stay afloat plot wise.

yes unless you have no attention span or are a Sup Forumsedditor or redditor

Why did frank bother burning down the bars if he was just going to kill the Russian jew anyway?

Season 2 was great and people who say otherwise haven't watched it.

They say lighting can't strike twice in the same place. I've been here for 14 long years and I've heard thunder everyday but haven't seen a drop of rain

What thread was deleted? I can't find it on the archive.

>ywn be Ani

Everyone gave him shit but he nailed it in that last episode.

its great pleb filter

we get the world we deserve

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP

SOME SAY LOVE

It wasn't as good as season 1 but doesn't deserve anywhere near the amount of shit it gets.

You won't find a truer opinion

>It wasn't as good as season 1 but doesn't deserve anywhere near the amount of shit it gets.
Pretty much.

Would season 2 be considered sublime ?

I haven't seen GoT's Season 5 finale, but Omega Station was a huge disappointment, especially considering how good the previous episode was.

You see, Ray, there are two seasons to choose from, Winter and Summer. Sure there're the other two seasons but fuck 'em they don't know what to do. So what're you? Are you the hot burning summer of love or are you the ice cold windy bastard that'll huddle this team together?

I'm satisfied that I called it being shit when Pizzaman revealed it would take place in the exotic location known as 'California', AKA the place every other fucking show has taken place.

At least Louisiana was less tread ground

>my face when listening to season 1 and 2 soundtracks

Thank you based pizza for bringing the goods. Hope season 3 comes soon and brings more tasty tunes

>he posts a picture from season 2
the fuck is wrong with you

starts awful and gets WAY better over the half of the season

He's just picking generic crime thriller locales. I assure you, in the world of mystery novels, Louisiana is not less tread.

We're not talking about Mystery Novels, are we fuck face?

Anybody else feel that Vince Vaughn was just playing Wes Mantooth in season 2?

Do you actually not understand what True Detective is supposed to be?

Lets hope Based Fukunaga comes back with him.

A product Pizzaman plagiarized to make himself and HBO money.

Exactly.

It's alright

why is there literally no news about season 3? Is this show canceled?

Look at that chunky booty.

When I was a kid I found this dead cat on the side of the road and started poking it with a stick even though I knew it wouldn't move. Did I get in any trouble for it? Did I end up on any naughty lists?
Fuck no, and you know why, Ray? Because Christmas is fucking canceled, and I need somebody to guide my sleigh tonight.

Doctor Penetration.

>tfw i will never be as based as Ray

thanks for giving me an excuse to dig this up

SERIOUSLY

HALF THIS BOARD IS GoT NOW

I CALLED IT, Sup Forums AND FACEBOOK IMMIGRANTS KILLED THIS PLACE

THANKS NORMALFAGGOTS

>ongoing season of a popular show gets threads

No fucking way.

Sup Forums has been shit for the longest of times and nothing has changed that. if you're only just noticing it now then you haven't been here very long.

I'm only here for the occasional thread about something I'm interested in and that's it.

It's like blue balls in the heart. Everything is fucking. Never do anything cuz you're hungry, not even eat. Casper knew this. FAT PUSSY! Go stand in front of a tank then. It's like sucking a robot's dick.

Yeah, longest for now since 2012, when Sup Forums moved in with Big Brother, muh Ramsey, muh cooking shows, muh favorite female show presenters (UK game shows), etc.

got needs to be over asap