Why is american media so obsessed with wanting hillary to win?

why is american media so obsessed with wanting hillary to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/deQME-hH7SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's pretty amazing though

Because everybody that participates in the status quo benefits from it in some way. Anybody that poses a real threat to the status quo gets murdered.

Why do you think...
>Media=Establishment
>Hillary=Establishment
>Trump=Crazy

>Hillary=No Change
>Trump=Who Knows What Change

trump confirmed dead then?

Cuz they want to see the world burn.

She bought the election before it even begun. The emails released at the dnc day one was just normal business for hilary even though she had one of the contributers killed. Fact

He's not a threat, he's a plant. He's there to make her look like the only viable option.

This every american should see.
Dont even vote, tell all your friends to not vote, because it will not even make a difference now that superdelegates have been put in by democrats. Just take a seat and sit back, watching the madness of mass mind control.

this is what it has always seemed like to me since the beginning. its almost like donald trump is there just to stir shit up and make him and his constituencies look bad so you vote for the other party. this whole system is cancer and if you're not retarded you would know to not vote for either party. not that it even matters who you vote for anyway, the electoral college picks our presidents for us :D go democracy!

They're both owned by the same puppetmasters.

because back in the 80s and 90s the democratic party blewthrough billions of dollars to purchase and own most media outlets and tv stations.

No.

Not voting says we don't give a shit. Voting for not them says we want their fucked up game to be over.

Depends whose perspective you're talking from. Republicans (the politicians) generally don't want trump because they don't want him to be the poster boy for their party. They want clean well spoken people like Paul Ryan. Trump is basically a wild card candidate and the antithesis of people like Paul Ryan. If Hillary wins she will just continue Obama's shit. If trump wins know one knows what happens. Republicans are generally conservative and there's nothing more a conservative hates than unpredictability. Trump has created a riff in the republican party and may lead to a bigger riff or its destruction.

If you want the system changed, then you vote by rioting, not by pissing away your vote and not effecting their ability to hold absolute power.
Rioting doesn't mean looting your local stores, that's called chimping out.
Rioting is organized forceful take over of government buildings.

THANK YOU. Fuck. I've been saying this from day one. I bet you he drops out, making her the 'only' candidate. I'll vote Johnson. At least he might legalize drugs.

Super-delegates are only a thing for choosing a candidate for the Dems... It has nothing to do with Trump vs Clinton

No. This is the 21st century. We're not gonna beat these assholes by emulating Rambo, we're gonna beat them by emulating Ghandi.

Gary Johnson is not libertarian.
He's a leftist authoritarian.
Dank political climate in the west lately.
The end is near.

I hope you know that a couple decades ago a thrid party representative rich guy paid for airtime and paid for himself to be in debates. He said that the system only requires money to win. Whoever has more wins. Shortly afterwards he left the race, congress raised the required amount of people that you need to get into mainstream media almost impossible. I will put it bluntly, the system has to be thrown out and completely redone

LOLOLOLOLOL
It's not
>Emulating rambo
Do you not remember when a dozen states attempted to leave the union 2 years ago?
The people aren't for the government. If you sit around being a fag that only makes your life shit. Not theirs.
Revolutions are completely normal, and we're long over due.

And you need support for that to happen. And you get support by showing the majority of Americans just how broken the system is by getting an overwhelming majority of people to vote for a third party candidate and watch them scramble to "fix" it.

Checked my nigga

imagine just a handful of people united in every district, arming themselves and barricading the doors to most or every ballot station and refusing to allow anybody through the doors to vote. i dream of such a thing. sadly i know it wouldnt be possible because most of us are pussies

We're not doing it that way anymore. Armed revolution is part of the primitive past that we need to outgrow if we're gonna survive this century.

You can't beat them through force of arms anyway with all the police departments militarized and distrusting of their fellow man.

Thanks for the correction, and your rebuttal to hilary buying out the whole election? Not a fully expressed statement or opinion holding value in this discussion amirite?
Nonetheless we are probably all americans here and we need to emulate rambo. Just like buffalo hunting when you are the buffalo and the hunter is the government, they are trying to kill you but we can take them on if we all gang up. Sjws slow the much needed tension. Basically shills

>Bending over
You're too stupid, it makes it obvious you're JIDF.
Go home.

It's not that we're pussies, it's that we live in an age of mass surveillance.
100 years ago you'd go to the city hall one night and get the local men roudy and they'd then show up at the polling stations and shut them down.

I respect your trips, but Ghandi is dead. And do you know why? Because some extremist fucker with a gun blew him to hell ... which is what ISIS will do to us if we emulate him.

And they will "fix" it. But we wont know who everyone else is voting for if all the polls are bought and paid to misinform. It has been done before and it isnt hard. I bet +20,000,000 americans voted for gary but the clinton news network and many others are federally controlled sooooo the people in charge stay in charge.... Lmao

The media paints Hillary as the top but in honesty Trump holds more people but lacks in delegates. The main reason why the media wants Killary to win is because there will be spots opening up within a few years that the president can assign people too. If the democrats win, they will hold enough power to deny any future republican president. This is bad for the U.S. culture and basic freedoms. A stagnation needs to be kept until we can get a true middle candidate that respect all freedoms and adheres to them to their fullest. Thats why i personally want Trump.

Because Hillary can lead, and Trump is a racist faggot

War is the only option.
With the 2nd amendment in question,
(the only amendment to keep tyranical govts absolved) we need violence. I wont be taking part in it because i live too far away but certain politicians in high places have to be dismissed. We have 80 year olds in air controlled buildings controlling what our kids are doing on the other side of the planet. Is that right? When did we steer from protecting govts from tyranny to reigning "democracy" over people who dont want it (because of the Petrodollar)

Hillary will lead us off a cliff.

Are you a moron, she WILL win. Trump stands no chance. Look at data. Then kill yourself you autist.

And Trump won't? Stop goatseing and get your head out of your ass

Fellow comrade, we both share the belief that we are living in a "big brother" society where we are told whats best for us

Because the media is controlled by liberal jews

250 of 270 for hillary and what for trump? 110 or 270? No wonder why hes saying crazy stuff. Not even one of the richest guys in america can win over the system

youtu.be/deQME-hH7SQ

How does Trump's shrivelled orange dick taste?

Whatever, hillary clearly has more support than Trump. Pic related.

>electoral college vote

God I love seeing the rage in people when I bring this up

If only..
Btw Sup Forums is targeted by certain media because it really is the asshole of the internet. Uncensored. So bot spamming of this type of awareness might help.. Might..
#dicksoutforrebellion

I will be impressed if anybody can find pictures of a trump rally with so few people.

What facts? Facts are with Hillary and not that bloated tanned bald faggot. Sterilize yourself.

Trips don't lie

Hillary has been sheltered by/from the media for nearly a year. She hasn't answered unscripted questions in a press conference for nearly a year.

I'm looking forward to the debates when the gloves come off and she is confronted with tough questions on live TV and can't weasel her way out of it. I think she will implode.

We've come a long way the in last few years to go mainstream.
One day. Hang in there.

I'm gonna be an edgefag and say it
>Blood will be spilled if she's elected
>Even more blood will be spilled if she isn't (i.e. Murdering her advisers ect.)

It doesn't matter. We are at a point where we are so fucking ignorant and self absorbed in other petty shit that it doesn't matter if this person is bat shit crazy and is gonna set us back another 100 years. The only things are gonna change is if you get a few thousand people to walk to the senate and congress, remove those from the building, bring in brilliant minds with honest intentions and redue everything. this would be the only way

>implying anyone would be brave enough to march/travel to congress
>and once there, be able to remove them without a bloodbath

.....happening?

I'm pleasantly surprised to see some logical claims from both sides.
>is there hope for Sup Forums?

>why is american media so obsessed with wanting hillary to win?

If they truly didn't want Trump to win then they would actively avoid covering his campaign. His campaign is run in such a way so as to garner free publicity from news outlets by making outrageous comments. He brags about this campaign strategy.

Media companies know this and yet they still cover the shit out of him. This is because at the end of the day what they really want is more money.

> without a bloodbath
Who said they would be trying to avoid a bloodbath?

"what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson

That's the biggest problem. Is getting enough people who aren't total pussies and sick of this shit to commit and walk in. It would also have to thoroughly planned out as minimize any violence or blood shed. In fact I think it could be done forcefully without bloodshed. It can be done. There's always a way

The government would not open fire first.
You would just be handed the building assuming you didn't kill anyone.

Fitting jpg?

Exactly. Like I said once we take back the only place that has any sway on political outcomes we can start the actually change that needs to happen. We've got enough smart people with decent hearts. Just not sure how many would sacrifice everything to let other gain from it.

i hope all of know that we are in a huge chess game and the government could give a fuck less about our lives, they are merely playing games with our lives.

Gather your fellow comrades, its time to plan a massive bumrush of people with signs (very important part so media cant twist forceful entry) into the capital building ORRR the white house (hopefully doesnt end like the kent protest)

Nice cherrypicking of images you have there.

Even if he wasn't running against Hilary he would still lose. Its incredible his poll numbers are so bad against such a weak candidate.

"I'm voting for Hilary because she stands up for the people!"
Pic related
Its me

>Archaic thinking
that was when the people of the US actually gave a crap enough to fight for their country

Because the majority of media is Jewish owned, and the owners are long time democrats.
On the other side of the coin the conservative owned media is also Jew owned, who are long time democrats making money from advertising off the other side.

White House would be pointless. No signs and stupid bullshit. No bum rush just a mass collection of people walking to a place that has something that belongs to them. There's no reason to show off a demonstration or draw attention because that isn't what we would be there for.

Sure sounds fun letting DC cops beat the shit out of you.

Facts are there are no reasons to vote for Shrillary other than 1: She is a Woman. 2: She is a Femenist. 3: She isn't trump. At least what Trump wants to do seems logical if you can rub two brain cells together and make a spark. I don't want Ahmad blowing up my office building, and I don't want Pedro fucking my wife. simple as that, Trump proposes to fix real problems.

ITT OP doesn't understand cherry picked photos.

this same shit happened with bernie sanders. they would show a tiny section of the giant following. and with hillary they couldnt find angles that could show enough people. yet shes the front runner somehow.

Maybe you should look up you're right to defend yourself and others when being wrongfully arrested. I lived in DC and can tell you right now they are sick of this shit and would probably join. FBI might try to be assholes, but I doubt they could bring in enough agents to subdue a walk in. Not possible. They would have to have a military intervention which could be possible but by that time our point will already have been made and set into motion

Who wants Hitler back?

Spotted the subdued sheep that's been neutered

Mfw we the people begin beating up the police who are arresting others at said protest

Im not american, but i hope what Trump win, the world need a big change of that stupid LEFT, and stoping with the "multiculturalism"

>We riot peacefully
>Hillary and her sheep attempt to mow us down
>with what guns
>She ends up having a fucking seizure right there and dies
"We need a disabled dead women president"

Dubs don't lie

Agreed. With more than two generations of liberals getting their way, "multiculturalism" in america is now an accepted idea that you cant argue or hate on. Like, wot r u bloody mad ther cunt hed?

What the fuck

Good thread guys.
ID Tag: J.T.

Muh dubs

Those double dubs
You're cool, I guess

WAT

Lets kill the government m8s

WE CAN'T ESCAPE

What in the actual fuck is going on here

You've been blessed by the dub-lord
May good dubs come to you if you start murdering govt officials

because hillary owns the media

Fucking magic

Nah dude I honestly don't want anyone to die.

You know the plan comrade..
Rush b

Are the dubs over?

We stole your dubs bois

I guess im the only 1 bumping now

She bought the election.
In the primaries her administration shilled Trump hard for controlled opposition. Now that they have someone on the inside all her shills have pivoted and are now "correcting the record".

Oh shit
Waddup