Can I get a feels thread

Can I get a feels thread. ..
My gf of 5 years that I have a 2 year old left me because my insecurities/anxiety fuck me up when she would go out with her friends
We still live in our house and raise him but I know I need to move out
Currently staying in our third bedroom

Make me die inside ...

So she left you because you are jealous ?

I tried calling people today cause I felt like killing myself and I was scared of being alone.
People ignored me.
The one person who answered my call told me to keep on playing video games like that was some great conselation.
I am now drinking alone listening to sad music thinking about how my short life is being spent miserably.
Im a virgin.
All I want to do is go buy meth and OD
fuck you OP
Fuck you and your pathetic BS

Classic Americana Story right here

>American Dream, white picket fence and whatnot
>Wifey gets bored rasing the kid and starts skanking about
>cucked
>Looses wife because a bitch gets what a bitch wants
>Either Pay for the rest of your life in support checks, run or kill self

Moral kids, don't have kids

I'm sure your kid would end up just fiiinnnneeee if ya did that.

Kurt?

Nah she wouldn't have sex with someone else for certain reasons , aunt worried about that
She won't ever hit me up for child support either
I just have issues I can't get past because I cheated on her like fuck with at least eight other women
It's karma

What
Im a virgin dumbass
I will never be intimate with another person
If you kill me know ill be fucking grateful, il probably piss myself in fear and cry over everythign wasted
but id rather go out like a pussy than live this shity mentally unstable life

Op here
I feel you
I only have two real friend's and people I get drunk with
This life is empty

no But next time you see Kurt give him a big hug from me and tell him there are losers just like him out there, the gray zone losers, not total loser but still weird and uncomfortable to be around, hah!

Op here.
Killing my sorrow

yeah but you have a child
that is at least some light in your fucking life
I HAVENT FUCKING KISSED ANOTHER PERSON IN TWO YEARS
FUCK!!!
I just want another line of meth...

He's the only reason I haven't killed myself

well you can't now, if I were you I would get rich and just devote my life to him.
That's what 70% of what all people do, it sounds shity and honestly it is
but it's better than ending up like me, cause im gonna turn into one of those crazy people who live under a bridge

Op I've never seen that brand of bleach before

I'm doing that now
I'm 21 and making around 30k a year but soon I'll be at 50k
I work for coca cola

My bank froze my debit card with 1k on it . Idk why or else I would of bought some

God damn you got it so much better than most your age, I'm 20 and barely making 10k a year, don't even have my permit or a car, any money I get is spent so I can actually live, and supporting my parents because neither of them have jobs, I'd love to be able to just get in a car and drive until I couldn't anymore, but I can't do any of that until I start making more money which likely won't happen. Even though I work my ass off lately I've been so exhausted I've been having constant fuck ups

Plus I have an ex who claims to love my but wants to go fuck other guys nonstop then try telling me they raped her, basically she tells me this shit, goes and parties almost every night, then tries to tell me some other guy fucking raped her like it would make me pity her and stay with her

I'm so sorry to hear that.... you don't deserve that at all

>I cheated on my gf and she broke up with me hurr durr

Go fuck yourself, you deserved it.

this was so cringey