Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jsj9V_Aqg
strawpoll.me/10287963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B O O K F A G S
T
F
O

I would let her fuck my shit up, if you catch my meaning.

BRAN DID NOTHING WRONG

I command you to find a cure for penile warts, Jorah the andal. I command it as your queen.
I command you to not return until you ...giggles...until you found it. I am your queen.

-Khaleesi..
(nods and walks off)

Daario and Khaleesi roll over laughing
Told you he'd fall for it!
Haha omg, you are the wooorst, Daario

Post yfw this was the best episode of the past 2 seasons.

You now realize Hodor is a wight and continues to suffer.

>forgot Nymeria exists

jesus im going to be so fucking mad when this inevitably happens. i really want my cool wolf army.

HOLD THE DOOR CONFIRMED STRAIGHT FROM GRRM

HAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jsj9V_Aqg

>Time Travel

don't play with my emotions senpai.

Summerhall is where the "burn them all" came from. Screencap.

stop forcing stannis you rotten cuntflap

So now we know exactly what's going to happen in Book 6.

First for the rightful king returns in episode 7. All of us who have stayed loyal will be rewarded for our faith. Anyone who didn't believe that our king is alive and well will be burned at the stake to provide him more power.

I love you Stannis, never leave me

REST IN PEACE LEAFU

YOU WERE TAKEN FROM US TOO SOON

>tfw HOLDOOR wasn't a meme

first for needless cock.

We were always going to find some things.

The endgame is going to be the same, but some details will be different.

strawpoll.me/10287963
strawpoll.me/10287963
strawpoll.me/10287963

How was it, lads?

you mean she would fuck your fecal matter upwards through your anal cavity?

that's kinda gay

>a fucking leaf

I cant tell you how much i hate this dumb bitch already. Something about her face screams bimbo.

I'm gonna go hold the door, hold the door

DABID>GRRM

At least with DABID I can laugh and have a good time while the plot zooms to the finish line. Meanwhile with GRRM I have to read 1000 pages and wait 5 years just for the plot to move about 1%. What a fucking hack. Seriously book 4 and 5 besides Theon and Jaime were shit.

Are we gonna visit cyberpunk period on GoT?

i like how they reveal the most important plot point/mystery in the entire show in 1 scene that is under a minute with no set up

lol the only thing stannis-fags are good for is keeping the eternal alive by sperging new threads

kudos to you and you'res

>2 new semen demons in one episode

the best one yet

>ruining a character played by a tony award winning actor
>just to give more screen time to some midget puking.

is the trailer for the next episode out yet

ESSIE

>actor complains about warts
>no visible warts
shit show tbqh

>tfw raisin size testicles
I didn't expect to get ball shamed watching a tit show ;_;

At some point, probably a later season, Arya will kill jon with needle.
Calling it.

Dude, if Kinvara had a dick I would be on all fours faster than any human has done before me.

>we can't make another cock joke in this episode we already met the quota at the kingsmoot
>what about a fart joke?
>no, there will be riots if we do this in more than one episode this season.
>so what should we do in this episode?
>what about showing a flaccid dick?

>think that is just some generic WW
>that's actually the night's king

KEK, BRAVO DABID

Showing an origin story for the Others just makes them not scary and more stupid.

Anyone got a good webm of Leaf making the Night's King?

they are saggy though

Is he a gay?
why doesn't he take any of that one (now dead) wildling's daughters and just the sons?

Alright, I need a few questions answered if you could, fellas.

1) How did Asha steal all of Euron's ships from him with 15 men while he's doing the ceremony?

2) Why did Leaf have to sacrifice herself? Why couldn't she just fucking toss the bomb and run with them?

3) Why didn't Bran just wake the fuck up? How did Meera fuck Hodor's brain up by just shouting?

Holy shit that's the woman from The Babadook.

Did you fap to the red woman?

yeah ... biggest fail of the entire series

i wont lie that young hodor actor flopping about on the ground was a nifty bit of acting

good for him

look at that fat fuck, you could literally be him but instead you are here, shitposting

>That semi-crucifixtion position
>Ressurects the dead
>"Marks" Bran who is the Great Other, AKA the Antichrist - Mark of the Beast

Important reminder that Night's King is literally Jesus and the good guy.

>night's king
Literally tale for kids

Wait....
...human stabbed by dragon-glass makes white walkers?

So if Theon and Yara had enough men to steal like a 100 ships, why didn't they just bumrush the beach where they were dipping Euron and kill them all then and there?
Euron had at most 20 people with him.

Saves them time and manpower since now they'll still have to fight Euron in battles to come and lose more people that way.

They've toned down their tit showing and stopped showing dragon b itches I'm literally upset, and she's fat as fuck now

>alive thousands of years before the first men
>oh shit snow zombies
>all dead

really fucking neato

lmfao that things name is leaf?

chubby chasers unite

Reminder that Off camera Theon and Yara had a very intimate scene where she gently turns the remains of his scrotum into a cute pussy and she stroked him/her softly while telling Theon what a great new girl the Greyjoy family has. Yara then proceeded to rub Theon's new cute clit while he/she squeaked with delight, This is why his voice was messed up this episode.

Reminder that GRRM, not D&D, came up wih Hold The Door.

Worthless beta virgin bed-wetting whining book morons BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

So its just Ghost and Nymeria left? You think DD even remember Nymeria?

>How did Meera fuck Hodor's brain up by just shouting
The other ones are retarded but presumably Hodor saw the way he was going to die while being warged and that fucked his shit all up.

>1) How did Asha steal all of Euron's ships from him with 15 men while he's doing the ceremony?
I assume she had quite a few loyalists besides the ones shown

>2) Why did Leaf have to sacrifice herself? Why couldn't she just fucking toss the bomb and run
with them?
The bomb was shown to glow blue, I assume she was using somesort of magic to charge it to be more explosive. Plus it slowed the wights down more when they were converging on her.

>3) Why didn't Bran just wake the fuck up? How did Meera fuck Hodor's brain up by just shouting?
idk

It better have the sound effects. That crunchy sound really made the stabbing seem real!

they're pulling a Harry Potter and making the fans come up with their own explanations.

wtf? i'd do a better job at that, easily. watch me freak out after i lose at Halo, that fat kid has nothing on me. fuck game of thrones casting for skinny shaming

>Why did Leaf have to sacrifice herself? Why couldn't she just fucking toss the bomb and run with them?

CGI/makeup/prosthetics are expensive user, gotta save some dosh for that epic "dany rides the dragon again" scene ;)

1) We don't exactly know how much time has passed, whether it's later that day or the next. I agree it's convenient as all hell, but you can imagine enough time passing for Asha and Theon to amass enough supporters and crew to do it - thing is, they didn't even give that a scene and it felt rushjob.

who /treewizard/?

yes

Yeah

So the question is: if you could fuck brans season 1 boypussy but you had to bring him accross the wall thus dooming everyone in existance would you ravage sansas asshole before or after brought back to like shereen gives you a rimjob?

>GRRM pulls out a "I'm the Armored Titan, and he's the Colossal Titan"-tier twist planned 5 books in advance
>/got/ is so triggered about D&D that they cannot recognize GRRM genius when it hits them in the face

That was obvious because it was a good scene.

Though time travel is still stupid and I don't like it

>Goddamn I just want a Manderly Mummer's farce speech
>AND WE'RE NOT GONNA GET IT
supposedly, one of the leaks confirms a great speech where a northern lord "reverses his allegiance"

but they will mess it up just like they ruined the kingsmoot

>1) How did Asha steal all of Euron's ships from him with 15 men while he's doing the ceremony?
She convinced the captains and crews that she won the Kingsmoot.

>2) Why did Leaf have to sacrifice herself? Why couldn't she just fucking toss the bomb and run with them?
Kill off extraneous characters.

I'm sure she will show up sometime in the future just to be killed a few episodes/scenes after

Jon will kill Arya you fucking retard. Nissa nissa,

+ weirwood tree + ancient children of the forest meme magics

>We will never see Mance casted right

When Arya comes back to Westeros she'll hook up with Nymeria.

yeah m8

where are the tits

>second from the left
the fuck

While watching it was pretty clear to me that it wasn't something D&D could have come up with. Is there anything memorable and original that they've brought to the table?

Eline Powell aka Fake Sansa

NICE RECOVERY GURM

Dragon needs to be extra big to carry Dany now, so much bigger CGI costs.

Same with the White Walker origins. We are literally getting the outline of the last two books minus all the pointless shit like Aegon. Bookfags btfo.

Shouldn't have done steroids m9

> being this upset at people who read

you forgot he has a crown of (t)horns

wood bang

She looks like the ork in two towers that wants to eat merry and pippins legs

user, pls

sharpest hips in westeros

>2) Why did Leaf have to sacrifice herself? Why couldn't she just fucking toss the bomb and run with them?

Cause grenade won't delay them enough, but getting them to actually stop to stab her, have them all congregate around her and then blow them all up, kills more, burns more and delays more.

And she gets to die to protect the lives of Men who she made the Walkers to kill in the first place

Well it all makes sense and been predicted already. It was pretty obvious that WW were made by children of the forest as they are vunerable to obsidian. They were made as a weapon during war with the first man but then propably rebelled when they learned they can make legions of zombies that aren't afraid of obsidian. In the end children and men teamed up to drive WW beyond the wall.

I saw at least five youtubers predict that twist years ago. It's not surprising.

would fuck 3 and 4 (left to right)

It's more on the order of
>I'm the Yhwh of a thousand years ago, Ichigo.

1 She didnt steal them all, just the best ones, what i took from that scene was that they where looking at the ships she hadnt taken.
2 If youve read the sword of truth series you may be familiar with the idea that a wizard in that universe can give his life to a spell and in doing so amplify it. perhaps its something like that, more likely it was just so they could have another shot of someone getting btfo.
3 Hodor was being warged in 2 different time periods by the same mind and could hear, through bran, meera shouting. Im pretty sure itd fuck most minds up, plus its convenient, and desu i dont know why i try to defend or explain this shit anymore, its gone to shit, id stop watching if somebody would just tell me how it ended.

Wasnt the NK a lord commander of the NW?

If he was, how can they show him being created like hundred of year before the creation of the NW?