Pics/GIFVs you're not supposed to share

Pics/GIFVs you're not supposed to share

Another one of her.

Looks like trash but she was down for anything.

Brazilian gf, any like?

where the anal videos at then...

mr. "she was down for anything"

Yeah man, sure! Post her fb here 2.

309 wife amanda from galesburg and kewanee too dunk to cspyjds cas[yjs

fuck yea. continue.

fuck off

Like?

I like those tits more than the medical close up. but yes. keep going.

Not really into anal personally

nice to see her again
309 guy here
does she enjoy being shown off?

plz man, ur wife have de plaasure me

she doesnt know too much about being shown off besides her pics being posted online and some faggot at the harey dealer calling her parents

ah, so she knows you're exposing her?

no she found out from a family member becaus some faggot at the harley dealer in town said they found a pic of her topless online

she knows now because some faggot saw her pic online and called her dad to white knight

More BJ pics please. BJ never get posted enough

Continue plz

ah, that sucks. Guess that means no more pics? :(

cont

i know exactly who it was and instead of keeping their mouth shit and enjoying what they found the fucking called her parents

Pretty lame.

dude this is user right?

yeah man i was so fucking pissed.. i woke up to her bitching me out because Scottt Packee at the kewaneee harley dealer saw her tits... fuck that faggot i dont care

this is the guy from the last thread, the 309 guy.

did she blame you?

hope she got a facial

fuck yeah she did.. she said that i was the only person with access to her pics and she knew i posted them.

Did she still suck your dick afterwards?

fuck.
she stop giving you pics? or did she make you promise? lol

she was right and unfortunately i couldnt blame it on her being a slit or anything.. she knew i posted her nudes

Nice shots and nice dick, don't care much about the prop.

bet you thought about it the next time you fucked her.

yeah she still sucked my dick but i pretty much had to make a blood oath not to show them again

no she still gives me pics every few days when i ask but always says some shit aboutposting them

prop?

please go on. looks hot.

no i dont.. i honestly think that most women will have so many tits on the internet that it will take millenia to sort through them

well, i have to admit, i like her bro. you did very well.

The cum target.

/bro we are swingers at best.. ive fucked so many of her friends its becoming boring

wait, so she gets to have other guys fuck her, but she gets mad if someone has her pic?

i know this sounds nuts, we fuck with other couples.

she gets mad when some dick at the dealership in their little town calls her parents

Not at all
I would love to see more of her.

Any more pictures?

More

i would love to show more of her but really worried that this fucker is going to call her parents again

yes i have about 1000 pics

id be willing to trade
email?