ugly
/thread

Not enough money.

I'm broke and very busy all the time.

Ugly
Small dick
Shy

I'm a loser.

because my ex left me emotionally drained, confused about love, and obliterated all the confidence i once had in myself as a male.

or maybe i'm just a pile of shit and i blame her for everything.

either way i'm a fuckwad

top kek

i browse Sup Forums

Edups-"Hey that's pretty moderately adequate."

The physical and mental strain of putting on an entire song and dance around someone to hide how bland and boring my normal personality is along with having to devote serious portions of my time and finance isn't worth the end gain of a relationship.

It's all just so tiresome

Same

I can't commit to a serious relationship.

No life and no balls

I'm above my biological needs to reproduce. I have transcended to a new level of self integrity.

Waste of time

I'm a miserable human being who can't and shouldn't shackle some poor other person to myself and my myriad flaws.

because i like my time, space, and money. my only goals in life are to be able to afford a small, cozy house in the woods and a dog i raise from a young pup. sex is overrated and i don't want kids

Cuz I'm making inane breads on 4chamz.
>I'm OP

Drains money

I do

i do /b

This

Same

got fwb instead, way better

we gotta get out of this man

i'm still trying

I already suffer from my embarassing moments in public alone. Why would I do it for the sake of one female?

im still in college and find relationships at my age to be pointless and doomed to fail

this

Social anxiety and its effects, e.g.:
>no social skills
>no driver's license or job because the test/interview makes me feel judged and I panic and freeze up
>discomfort with talking to new people
>over-attachment to the people I already know, even when they show no romantic interest and already are in a happily committed relationship

Don't have much time between work and school.
Every girl I've dated I lose interest in them or they lose interest in me within 2 months. It's emotionally draining and I'm close to giving up.

I'm on the fast track to be the poor fucker whose going to marry a used up single mother just because I don't want to retire and die alone.

Because I'm too lazy to talk to girls about boring shit for months before I ask them out. And I wouldnt know what to do with them once I ask them out.

Magic pill: 4 beers

There goes your social anxiety. Youre selcome.

because i browse this site

Same as I told you last night and the night before:
>I don't care about women or relationships. My personal and financial freedom are more important, and my sense of wonder is worth more than keeping some whore around.

Too busy drowning in that spider pussy.

genetics made me ugly af

pic related

Spend too much time working, live in a different city to family and friends and travel home when I can, so dont want a gf here where I work that I'll never see cause working or at home,and dont want a gf at home seeing as im only back two out of every three weekends.

Wow i like this meme xD your funny lol

Benadryl is bad for you

Because my crazy ex kinda made me much less trusting. After we broke up I started working out, dressing better, and I learned how to talk to girls. I ended up fucking my ex's friend. I basically just get fuck buddies without any emotional etatchment, don't wanna do that shit anymore.