ITT:

"Fuck you, it's patrician" albums

there is no "patrician music" you fucking simpleton

so you're saying nothing is plebeian either?

>implying

thats an EP

pic related is an actual patrician EDM album

Whatever, releases then

yes

>Fuck you, it's patrician

it might well be but Sonnny isn't responsible if it is

deadmau5/noisia are responsible for the synth design and production that album

Not a bad EP, but definitely not patrician.

Porter is fucking weeaboo garbage. Horrible production.

How? I don't understand

There's still no solid evidence for that. For all we know he just chose to change his style after Equinox.

I like some of the tracks on this album but it sounds like a pitched-up speak n' spell at times

>horrible production
proof?

guessing you dont like the songs that use a vocaloid then?

Yes, I like you

>For all we know he just chose to change his style after Equinox.

He "changed his style" because Joel/Noisia fell out with him and refused to help him anymore.

Now he's blagging sound design help from Diplo. Wonder who he will use as a crutch next??

are you retarded? diplo has no sound design. diplo makes awful trap beats. if anything, diplo is learning from skrillex

Err, no

Diplo is dependent on collabs. He has really no significant releases under his own belt.

>He "changed his style" because Joel/Noisia fell out with him and refused to help him anymore.
>the skrillex didnt produce his music meme.
He changed his style because dubstep was dead, Skrillex is great at staying ahead of the zeitgeist.

Deadmau5 would be the first person to call Skrillex out on using ghostproducers if he used one, considering how shit the situation is between them at the moment.

To my knowledge, Deadmau5 have never made such claims.

No other has made any such claims and any rumours surrounding it can usually be traced back to a 2011 post on Sup Forums by a user just talking shit out of his ass.

>diplo is dependant on collabs
this is true. his style is so generic and simple, he cant make anything decent on his own. diplo is using SKRILLEX as a crutch, not the other way around

>changed his style because dubstep was dead
id say thats mostly true. he felt dubstep wasnt the same and was evolving. which is why Recess was so weird, and only had ease my mind as a genuine dubstep track.

deadmau5 calls people out on GPing all the time. he has not said skrillex is using one. MatZo does the same as deadmau5, and he has not said skrillex does either

tl;dr skrillex is a fantastic sound designer and talented producer and shitposters on Sup Forums dont know what theyre talking about

Thought it was mind blowing at first. But turned out to be a fun album with its moments. His older style really connected with me and taught me how fun electronic music can be.

i felt the same way about worlds at first too. i started to not listen to it as much, but then i saw him live and that "reignited the spark" so to speak, and now i cant stop listening to it again

and really, i didnt like his older style. spitfire ep only had 100% in the bitch i liked. complextro was never my thing

Just how can his(or whoevers) production sound so consistent? The only thing that comes close to this is the new Noisia album

Most of the EP is built around the same snappy DnB drumkick so your sound becomes very consistent because you have to mix around the same kick all the time.

Skrillex used to mix with rock and metal sensabilities, thats why his earlier mixes sound very compact, the drums are mixed similar to how you would mix for a rock song compared to other EDM music.