Is it ok if your loli fantasies sorta carry over into real life sometimes? Like your thoughts?

Is it ok if your loli fantasies sorta carry over into real life sometimes? Like your thoughts?

thanks

I mean, if you don't touch any children, but just think about fucking them and fap, I don't see the problem

OP here, thanks.

but if you touch it's not ok

No, one day you're gonna fuck up, hurt some child very bad and get your ass destroyed by cell inmates. Get help before it's too late.

Yes and no.

No, because that's normal for all lolilovers. Everyone that views loli thinks this.

Yes, it's bad because it will lead all of you to act on your desire to hurt children. You all need to be put down before you can put anything 'up'. Sorry, but you have to die.

Are you sure ?

Yes, see

No I don't. Quit trying to be an edgy asshole.

Yes, you do. I'm so sorry, but you need to stop thinking about yourself and think about the greater good. What's better for everyone. I really am sorry, but maybe you will understand after you die.

As long as you post detailed stories about how you fell madly in love with the girl. Tell us how you made love in detail. Tell us how the family hated you. How you followed her to South America, went to her father's funeral. Then have her drop a huge devastating bomb on you that cripples you emotionally forever. god... honestly one of the best read ever

You're fine, OP. As long as the thoughts stay in your head, it's all good.

No one can really control all the twisted shit our minds come up with. Just don't dwell on it.

He won't understand, he'll be dead. You can't think after you're dead.

I don't deserve to die...

I know, I know OP. Neither do I, we haven't done shit to kids and hope to never.

We have already established yesterday that everyone who suggests that paedophiles should kill themselves should themselves be brought to concentration camps and be left there to die and rot. That's the most logical stance to the entire discussion.

Can someone explain why pedophiles are somehow more inclined to act on their sexual desire, while everyone else is exempt?

>likes kids
HE'LL FUCK KIDS ONE DAY
>likes girls
>likes guys
>likes trannies
>likes blacks

I don't get it. I like girls and have no compulsion to kidnap and rape one out of animalistic lust.

Yeah this is often overlooked

Well the argument is that we will never be able to act on it, you liking girls, you will someday likely get to lose your virginity, pedos will never be able to fuck a kid.
But then again I am a closet pedo and have lasted so far without bounding a little girl in my basement

Neither do the children that are raped and killed by pedophiles every day. There has to be a solution and we have found one.

Tell me this, if you have the power to stop problems from happening in the future, do you fix them or do you let them happen and have millions murderd?

If the the president is threatened the government stops at nothing to bring the terrorist in and charge him with treason. That's why we don't see those crazies everywhere. Apply that to people like you and we kill the problem at the source.

Simple logistics really.
Again, sorry that you have to die, but it's nothing personal.

>pedos will never be able to fuck a kid.
kek

Pedophilia is the sexual orientation and attraction to youth and the desire for a loving and fulfilling relationship, while a child fucker wants to exploit, hurt and damage children.

Society gets this wrong and throws everyone into the same pot.

Ask the homosexual community how that feels.

That was a horrible example.
In all of those examples they eventually fuck who they prefer. Thank you for proving the point though.

You all will be eliminated soon enough.

>If the the president is threatened the government stops at nothing to bring the terrorist in and charge him with treason. That's why we don't see those crazies everywhere.
Sure ain't that way these days

>Neither do the children that are raped and killed by pedophiles every day. There has to be a solution and we have found one.

Did you bonehead know that most sexual abuse on kids does not come from pedophiles, or people waiting behind bushes to grab children, but from people who simply want to abuse? To these people it's not about children; it's about power.

I guess not. I guess, to know something like that you'd need an IQ of at least, uh, I dunno, 60?

Fucking mouthbreathers. That's why you need to be put into concentration camps. I am tired of stupid people on this fucking world.

What's with all the people saying that the pedos will die? Is there some version of the KKK that kills pedos rather than blacks? Or are they just being edgy?

Let's be homest guys, everyone who's into loli is a pedophile. Like I'm into loli and I'll admit it. Even if you say you aren't attracted to little girls we know you are.

Isn't there a statistic that says most guys are atleast hebes?
I might just be a retard and missremebering things.

They're just being edgy. Because they are powerless, and they know it.

Hell needs to be especially uncomfortable because it's so unlikely. If it would be more likely it only would need to be mildly annoying so that people would want to avoid it at all costs. And it's the same with these idiots. Because there's so little chance to actually get them they are just raging constantly about them.

Yeah, happens to me all the time.

I've accepted that I'm probably a pedo, but as long as I leave the action to the doujins, I don't really see what the problem is.

We'll be fine OP

of course

I'm confused why are all these pedos so mad?

I wish I could die. You guys have it easy people are going to kill you for a reason.

Hebes ??? Not familiar with the term or much of the science behind this fetish just know how people feel and behave who are into lolis that ive met as well as my own feelings and behaviors.

Nah, that's just me being mad. And I am mostly being mad about dumb people. There are so many of them, they contribute nothing to society (especially in the current day and age, where work force is easily replaced by robots and computers), and they still have ridiculous demands.

And since they are dumb, they do not realize how dumb they are. That's the most annoying part about them.

Just don't hurt any kids and you're fine.

>A hebephile is a person who is primarily attracted to adolescents, or children who have at least started puberty and have signs of adult sexual maturation, but are still young and developing both mentally and physically. Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old.
Basically someone who is into young teens.

Life goes on, though.

Ah, so you agree that pedos such as yourself should all be killed? Wow man, I like this new level of responsibility in you. Most people don't have that.

Ah, yes I would assume that many loli enthusiast are hebephiles. But honestly I'd guess that most are full blown pedophiles.

That's the most depressing part.

Yeah.

>mommy didn't breastfeed me so I want attention
>I'll post something edgy

And another example of dumb people being dumb. Pedos usually are not dumb, at least not the ones I have met so far. And while I consider myself to be pretty dumb, other people actually think, and I quote: "That you are the most intelligent person I've ever met".

No, I mean that people like YOU should be killed, because they are worthless. Completely and utterly. I am a programmer, for Gods sake. And no Java/Perl/Python/PHP bullshit programmer, but Assembler, C and C++. _I_ am useful. _I_ have killed more jobs than you could even count.

That's not edgy.
I wish I could join you guys. It's just I'm not a pedo, so no one will kill me and my death won't help the world.

It sucks :/

Sounds like you're a pedophile, dude. Do society a favor and deepthroat a round of buckshot.

Sounds pretty edgy to me
Just end it, the moment you want to be a pedo you know you're at the stage.

Idk try doing dangerous shit that could potentially earn you lots of money or something. If you live, you live better. If you die, you get what you want.

>_I_ am useful. _I_ have killed more jobs than you could even count.
Oooh fill in the blanks? Let me to!

Well I want to believe I am useful. Man, I wish I could have killed more jobs than you could even count.

I'm sorry, but you two do realize why you have to die right?

Not at all, I have self control, and most little girls are disgusting. Lolis are perfect beyond the reality

Duuuude...
If I ever turn suicidal, I'm going to remember this.

Doesn't everyone?

My, you are an especially retarded one, aren't you?

I wish I was cool, all I know how to do is jerk off to lolis and take shrooms.

Programming is cool? That's a new one to me.

Definitely cooler than eating fungus that grows in your basement and wanking to drawn animu girls

Uh no.

It fucks your mentality up. Fix that shit.