....Recoi

Bitch I made one of these the other da-

check my d

Holy shit! What is tha-

THE CIA INVENTED CRA-

OP is a huge fa

love this thr

*tips fed

These threadsd are retarded. There is no sniper. See. I'm standing up and waving my middle finger in all directions. There is no sniper. Fuck all you sheep for playing along with this stupid meme.

It's stale and old.

Again, there is no sniper. There never was a sniper. These threads never were funny, and it never will be funny.

this is dumb, it's just like the candlejack shi

OP is a fa

yes it is, you are a sad fag

this is bull shi

At least the sniper is nice enough to let us all hit submit and do a captcha befo

checkd

Here I come I am Cinnam-

OMG, somebody left the last word off their comment because an imaginary sniper shot them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOL So funny.

Get it? Because it's like there is a sniper shooting everybody. They can't finish their comments.

OMG I can't even breathe I'm laughing so hard. This shit is so original and unpredictable.

You'd better be careful, user, there's a sni

I NEED A MEDI-

Oh my god, is this rea

Fuck you guys there isn't any sni

I so want a set.
opticsplanet.com/eotech-gpnvg-system-kit-le-bnvis-mount-tan.html

ALLAHU AKBAR
>can't kill me ni

My name is Hillary Clinton and I landed under sni-

Careful i see something movi

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lmao are u new to the internet?

How can you even post if you get sho

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Is that a muzzle flash I ju

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He's an internetghos

user GET BEHIND SOMETH

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE SN-

Incomin

no.

Fuck yo-

Frank, were at a BBQ party, not the academy.

huhuhuhu that's real fuckin funny of you to come to a thread solely to show everybody else on Sup Forums that you don't want to participate in the simplest little optional game. You are so fucking badass and cool. A true rebel. I am so jealous of how fucking cool and edgy you a-

HIT THE DECK THEIR'S A SN-

op is a fa

What was that popping sound? Wait, there it is aga

hey newfag
You really have to call one of the most famous copy pastas of all time out as being bait?

I bet this is true for all the losers in this thread.

Quads are checkd

Ay lmao. There's no sni-

quads... now i can die. thank you.

You missed the part about us all being under sniper fire. That's also tru-

Hey Jacqueline, I believe I saw a lends flare coming for that windo-

sup /b-

fa

True

You know what to d-

You guys know wh-

ngr

A consonant blend