[OPERATION FUCK MILO PART 2]

[OPERATION FUCK MILO PART 2]

PREVIOUS THREAD Last thread was derailed by fags. Alright Sup Forums, time to fuck some shit up. This faggot, Milo Stewart, recently had a video created by the YouTuber leafyishere taken down. I fucking hate leafy, he's a shit cunt that makes garbage content. But right now, Milo has made her own personal issues a matter of freedom of speech. I'm not about to let some nonbinary bitch walk over someone's first amendment rights, and neither should you. I know you aren't my personal army, but this bitch is obnoxious as shit and needs to be taught a lesson. See: youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE.

[Step 1: Reposting]
Reupload this video (dropfile to/w8Xv6SW) to as many youtube accounts as you can. Link it on twitter, do what you want. Spread this shit like wildfire.

[Step 2: Socials]
Fuck this bitch's social media up. Spam it, repost links to the video, do whatever.

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent
twitter.com/head_tranze
instagram.com/yolomyfrodo/
prinxe-milo.tumblr.com/

[Step 3: Sit back and watch her get fucked over]
If you've reuploaded the video and fucked her on the socials, you've done your job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRFfRwuw8A4
strawpoll.me/10973595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HURR DURR THEY BULLIED MUH FAVORITE YOUUTUBER
>HURR WE R LEGUN

> I fucking hate leafy, he's a shit cunt that makes garbage content.

that selective reading though

I actually have met Milo IRL.

You're a fag

nigga you don't even know what freedom of speech means

Damn, Sup Forums is shit now. You niggas complain about us not doing anything, but pussy out when we have a target.

>HURR DURR ONLY PEOPLE I LIKE CAN HAVE FREEDUM OF SPEACH

Fuck leafy.
But especially fuck Milo.

>we

Milo has the freedom to say what she wants. Never said she didn't.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no civilization ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

>implying
>implying we care about some faggot YouTuber

Don't feel like reposting my thoughts.
But I'll leave off on this, Milo and Leafy are the same, they're both hypocrites, they best encourage hate, and they both play the victims to get more mindless fans on their side.
So, if we're going to "FUCK MILO", why not FUCK LEAFY as well? We're basically already doing that.

National Speech and Debate tournament in Salt Lake City. Milo does Original Oratory.

Was that video my first exposure to leafy? I can't upload that anywhere that shit is cancer son!

Alright, shut the fuck up. Leafyishere is a faggot, but more importantly leafyishere is IRRELEVANT. OP is probably gay and butthurt b/c vid deleted, but what really matters is giving Milo the shit it fucking deserves. Stop pandering about Leafy and fucking ruin Milo. And leafy too. What are you waiting for?

Fuck this shit I thought it was confirmed that we were going to fuck with Leafy. It would be a breath of fresh air comma we have taken down Milo before we have messed with her before it's boring and it's old. Normal fags on their own will dislike and report her videos we are not needed. NORMAL FAGS ADORE LEAFY. 15 YEAR OLD OBSESSED GIRLS ADORE LEAFY. WE NEED TO TAKE LEAFY OUT IN SOME WAY.
Think if the chaos it would cause in the community.
OP is just forcing his own shit he wants down our throats again even though OP said we should come to a consensus..OP is a faggot.

Alright op calm down

FUCK OFF OP

no one wants to help Leafy it's as simple as that

im not op

i thought selective reading was supposed to be exagerated, but your is literally true

Lmao OP here isn't me. He's right though.

Leafy is a gay retard, but Milo is worse.

I'm posting immunity cat just in case losers try to derail this thread with more spam.

ah, i see

Wasn't there some leafy do going around recently? I'm down to order some pizza's.

*Dox

I personally hate both leafy and milo. Shouldn't we target both of them?

>Defending leafyishere

You're an underaged form of cancer.

Get fucked cunt, we don't care about youtube politics.

Agreed, but I vote milo first temporally, milo first priority.

Give me a reason to help cancer on YouTube,

Milo wasn't the one who flagged the video.
Calm the fuck down.

there is no reason besides
>Your first amendment

THIS whiny youtube personality circle jerk is NOT a prime target. A prime target is getting some fuck face arrested for abusing a cat a la encyclopediadramatica.se/Kenny_Glenn_The_Animal_Abuser

The newfags of Sup Forums are of a different ilk than the old newfags. Old newfags could somehow come together to do some good every once in a while. Faggots like you just can't wait to choke on some social media whore's chode

Jesus fucking Christ I fucking hate nonbinary people. For me this shit is personal

milo is a cunt
leafy is a cunt
why not just let them be cunts?

just reminding everyone that vaginas r people too

Milo is a tranny. We don't like trannies

We don't like Leafys shit-tier content either

You need further proof?

At least not a useless cunt

Because leafy at least read a biology book

This ,OP is a fag
Leafy is a fag yet no one is going after him

Leafy is a little bitch edge lord and so are you go fucking to bed kid. Nobody over 18 gives a shit about some shitty YouTuber

""""""""""""1st amendment"""""""""""
Leafy bashing retarded people, literally creating witch hunting on those he's bullying. Give me a better reason to help cancer

No one here gives a shit about leafys video. We just care about giving this bitch what she deserves

The point was sarcasm it's what OP kept saying I don't want to help that whiney voiced fuck and neither should you user

leafy is garbage and we still give him views

What do you think we do?

Sup Forums defending a "Non-binary" cunt

checked

>We
You do realise we have multiple "chicks" with dicks thread right?

being ignorant is not attractive

j

dicks with chicks too assholes

>implying we like chicks with dicks for their personalities

typical barca fan

maybe not, but they still have personalities and feelings

Stick your Football shit up your Ass, has nothing to do with The measage

>implying the feelings of a nonbinary cunt matter

You'd have better luck if you proposed fucking with him/her/it just because. You'll appeal to me by not trying to appeal to me you graspy peasant fag

From what I hear about this leafy guys videos, its pretty shit stuff.

My edgy step brother who I think has autism but they never confirmed it, watches his videos along with keemstar or keemster whatever the fuck it is.

What I am saying is, the people behind these threads are edgy 12 year olds that wear trashy Obey clothing, skater shit and other cancerous shit.

You kids should drop this whole thing and use your time and resources for better activities. Like go for a walk, not a 5 min walk but an hour walk.

And also, for those leafy haters.

This is for you, the pic.

Proof I was at the tournament.

They are degenerate faggots. Gas them whether they have feelings or not. We'll hope they do.

Jokes on you my mom already got hemorrhoids.

>we
>
>
>
>
>
>You.

I agree with everything she's said thus far.

Literally the only people who hate her, or disagree with her, are racists, transphobic and misogynists (read: trump-supporters).

She's providing you imbeciles with a free education - for once in your life, accept the teachings. Don't run from the truth.

go to fck to bed o neil

I hope this is bait

it is

Everyone ignore this. It's this shit that derailed the last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRFfRwuw8A4
Stop being fags

Welcome, summerfriends

Let's just spam them both on twitter with Ur nasty and a bitch

Since there was a pole in the last thread here's a new one for you all

strawpoll.me/10973595

What's Leafy's number
Are we doing anything or what stop bitching

go to bed kid, don't you got to like throw out some trash or something

Your question is too vague faggot. I think he has shit content but I do care to fuck with him.

Right, let's all bury our head in the sand, and ignore reality.

"Attack her! She's a strong trans woman, and she's correct in everything she's teaching, but we're threatened by her existence because she's not a straight male!"

Yes, everyone who agrees with her MUST be a troll.

Trermp 2016! Hurrr durrrrrrr he'll win! make the patriarchy great again!!

Kek we got 2 triggered new fags here who think they know a thing or two about bait.

he lives in denver now

then don't answer the question dumbass

you know what, i agree. honestly, if someone doesnt stop these cunts, they're gonna trample on all of us.

ok

nice dubs btw

More proof, losers.

>useless cunt because I don't care about a faggot and an actual faggot
Whatever you need to tell yourself champ

Fuck leafy you underage piece of shit.

Holy shit Sup Forums has literally turned into a bunch of pussies. I've replied on his former post but this shit's too much! When I began browsing Sup Forums a couple of years back we fucking raided who was asked to, we raided EVERY SINGLE social media account and channel that there was and now theres just a bunch of teenage easily offended milennials "You dont know what freedom of speech is" "we're not your personal army", who think they are edgy because they type comments on Youtube saying "i wanna die" or "i wanna drink bleach" stop being worse than 9gag and go make that transgender cunt's life a living hell!

OP here. Just ignore the shills. We don't have time for bullshit. Download the vid, reupload it, and report back to the thread.

fucking kek

Fuck off leafynigger. Milo may be an immature SJW, but leafy is a giant neckbearded asshole. I honestly don't give a fuck about Milo's non-binary gender, but leafy shouldn't be talking this much shit and expect to have his videos survive.

>inb4 freedom of speech
Protected vs non-protected speech, newfags. Established originally because some Nazis tried to march through Skokie, IL in the 1970s, it defines all the edgy shit that you can't say in public. This leafy bullshit isn't protected speech because he doesn't constructively criticize Milo's video, but instead verbally assaults Milo at every chance he gets (potentially fighting words under US law).

Holy shit Sup Forums has literally turned into a bunch of pussies. I've replied on his former post but this shit's too much! When I began browsing Sup Forums a couple of years back we fucking raided who was asked to, we raided EVERY SINGLE social media account and channel that there was and now theres just a bunch of teenage easily offended milennials "You dont know what freedom of speech is" "we're not your personal army", who think they are edgy because they type comments on Youtube saying "i wanna die" or "i wanna drink bleach" stop being worse than 9gag and go make that transgender cunt's life a living hell!