My gf left me last week over some nigger. All my friends think I'm gay bc of a Sup Forums roulette thread I started...

My gf left me last week over some nigger. All my friends think I'm gay bc of a Sup Forums roulette thread I started. Family doesn't know I lost the will to live since 15, 19 now. Dirt broke and no car so no job. Even Sup Forums is ignoring me. Do I an hero? If less than 50 replies by the time this thread is pruned then I'll live stream it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just out of curiosity what would you live stream it on?

Replying for contribution

At least gives us the link for the stream

What is there to live stream on?

Do a flip

I'll give you the attention you're crying/baiting us over to just fucking kill yourself. Do it, you worthless pole of mistakes

Back or front

edgy twelve year old is edgy

suicide is for pussies and not to sound like a faggot but you have your entire life ahead of you dont kys

Either drink bleach and shut the fuck up, or grow up and be a man you little bitch. Disregard females, aquire currency.

fucking pussy op

funny thing about suicide is, is that it's preventable . seriously op don't do it

someone should dox op lol

Do you live at home still?

Can't afford anything else

You can still get a job without a car. I'm sure there's some within walking/biking distance, or at least near a bus route.

Attention seeking faggot

stfu user kys

get a job you can walk to, ez

No car =/= no job. Take the fucking bus

Alright user, I'm about to drop some truth on you. You are young and dumb. I went through something similar when I was around your age (20 at the time, 25 now and getting married in a month). I got into a relationship with a girl I vaguely knew through friends. It was the first real relationship I'd ever had. I had the same "girlfriend" for around 4 years off and on through high school. Strict parents so we never really went on dates. We fucked a lot towards the end but it all fizzled out after the 4th year. I started up with this new girl after two years of being single and generally a loser nerd that played way too much WoW. We hit it off somehow and I was amazed how much better it was compared to the first relationship. It was as if I had never loved anything this much before (spoilers, still had no clue what love was at this point and neither do you). So we date, it is awesome, I'm head over heals for her and she is the same for me. After 8 months of bliss I bought a ring. A month or so passes and I'm looking for a way to ask her. Then one day she suddenly starts getting distant. This progresses for a few months till she finally admits she has been cheating on me. I was devastated and tried to fix things. I begged her to come back. I gave her the ring and pleaded. She turned me down and walked out of my life.

Looking back I see why she did what she did. She did care about me to an extent and knew she was doing me a favor to leave, even if I couldn't see it.

I started talking to a female friend I had met in my guild on wow. She was hot and listened to me open up about what I thought of at the time as my life ending. I jumped into a relationship with her only two months after my other girl had left me. I just wanted someone to fill the hole. Long story short I moved over 1000 miles to be with this girl at the end of summer 2012. Little did I know she was boarder line psychotic and controlling af. (cont)

if you do try to do it you should post you'r skype so we can watch lol

Do you have any hobbies OP?

user on point

(cont) I lived with her for 1 year to the day before I finally couldn't take it anymore and moved home. I didnt brake up with her though, she had her claws in me deep. It took many more months of painful talks and finally cutting all ties with her to finally be free. I could have avoided all of it if I had understood who I am and to respect myself. But that was what I had to learn the hard way.

What I am trying to say in all this is simple.
You do not know yourself yet. You are young and hurting. If you think for a second that you know how life goes and what is to come you have simply proven how little you understand.

Learn who you are and love yourself. Never try to find the perfect one for you. Be someone worthy of loving and it will find you.

It would only be right If op took the bitch and nigger that took her with him

Don't kill yourself my man. It sucks that your gf got boned by a monkey, but trust me man, you must get past this painful event. Let it forge you into a stronger man. Don't let a woman have so much control over your entire happiness. You must take control of your own happiness because it is YOUR life and you only get one. Find something that you are passionate about and go and excel at it. This will make you feel way better than any woman ever could because it is something that YOU did for yourself and made yourself awesome.

Look what thread we're in, kettle. Sincerely, pot.

feels thread???

bump so OP doesn't die

nice quads

Naw, read the continuation. This is a life thread.

Caring as fuck

doing my part to keep op alive

Let's stay alive. I was depressed for years. Still am but not suicidal, and actually am doing okay. There's reasons to live, even if it's to discover what those reasons are, for you. 19 is still so young and your entire life will change in the next 10 years. It's going to be nuts. I promise. Even if you try stay the same, you won't. You'll grow and change in ways you would've never guessed. I mean. Let's just not. Not today.

Bump to save a life, its not worth ending it

nah i got quads u listen to me now

12 more posts to go

bumping cause i know what it's like to want to die

bumping post

(closing thoughts) I never went to college and have made my own way. Either go to school for something not related to liberal arts or start building skills in something that interests you. Since you have a place to live start improving yourself. Work where you can and start taking initiative to better your personal well being. If you are athletic learn how to coach something. If you are fat start slimming down. If you are thin start bulking up. Cut your hair nice and clean yourself up. Chop trees for fire wood I don't know. Man the fuck up basically.

i don't think op is here anymore :(

He was probably so moved by this post that he went out and applied for all the top colleges in the country

I'm here I just don't know what to say bc I'll fuck everything else I have up

i dont want you die man, stay strong please

bump

It's all just chemicals bruh... Happiness and sadness both, just chemicals in your head. Your chemical balance is off. It's literally all in your head. Realize it's just you and your brain juice is whacked out. Change your outlook and just fake being happy for a while and your head will fix itself. Force a fake smile long enough and it becomes real. Young love is a tough time, but it'll all seem so silly when you're old (and actually been through REAL tough times).

Hdhwkw live OP

stickam this shit nigr

Do english you speak?

fucking up is okay
you live on a giant fucking rock hurtling through space
fucking up is okay
just find a way to make yourself happy, it is really all that matters
the rest will come

if your going to kill yourself do something meaningful before you die

Over 50
No killing self for you my Sup Forumsud

Also meds are great. #lifechanger

yay not death tonight...for this guy at least :p

lol 19 and considering suicide?
nigga you didnt even taste life.

Even when life feels like this OP you kick life in the goddamn gonads

Godspeed

So what? What happens if you "fuck up everything you have left"? The world does not revolve around you and it never will. You die tomorrow and maybe 1% of the population sees it. We are all minuscule and unimportant until we decide to make something of our selves.

Watch this guys videos
youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup

Lol'd so hard at that pic.

Everyone has a few shit threads. But it's okay, legend threads are hard Dr a reason

1%? He is no celebrity. There like maybe 4 people who will notice and with how big of a lil bitch op is not one of them will deeply care. They will cry at the funeral and forget about what's his name in no time.

i'd be pretty sad