Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are not! :-(

access to cheap and fast food. i can get a cheeseburger literally any hour of the day for $1

That's sad.

No. That's freedom.

Genetics

we're tired of giving away our food to third world shit holes so we're eating it all

FUCK YA.

We aren't even in the top ten

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

Because I'm not ashamed of my body.

I my be 300lbs, but underneath my skin I am a bodybuilder. I carry many heavy bags of groceries from the store to my apartment twice a week everyday. That's approximately 15 minutes of 150lbs weight training.

I don't need to starve myself to look sickly like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I don't need to impress people like you.
I live my life free like my country. Fuck you.

>twice a week everyday
wut?

cheap and abundant antibiotics fucked up our gut biome.
The more we process food the less fiber we consume, further fucking up our guts.
Also, cheap and plentiful calories as previously mentioned.

He doesn't have to make sense he's a free American.

That must of been a pain in the ass to prep....

Are so!

>op is eurofag
>USA is fucking owning the Olympics
>eurofag gets pissed
>"but..but..all americans are fat"
>cries and makes a shitty thread on /b
>just like the migrant cucked faggot he is
kys
USA baby

I'm Australian

It's so sad these eurofucks will never feel what real freedom is like.

/thread

ok, aboriginal cucked faggot

Fukt ur nan

>Why are Americans so pizza?

Doesn't mean you're not fat

Because we can Europoor, go back to dining on tripe and whatever else you can dig out of dumpsters

Why is this thread from 2k4?

I think eurofags pushed americans to get thin, go vegan and gluten free.. You know all that gay shit.. Oh don't forget to count every fucking calorie.

My friends are all on this hype. It's hard as fuck to go out to eat with some of them. I dunno why this took off so much, I haven't changed my diet, work out at the company gym 3 times a week and run 2 days... Look the same as them if not stronger.

AHHH that explains it, you guys are 15 years in the past.

>to sacrifice our fat to the lye Gods to make soap.
>then use soap to ethnically cleanse all Euro shits and brexit-brit-bongs.
>then the yellow skins and nig nigs
>then we eat the earth
>then the universe
>then America will be all.

How are the Olympics going? Oh that's right, the US is winning.

>worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
If they are countries that no one has even heard of, should they even be included on that list?. I've never heard of any of the countries in the Top 8, in fact, I think some of those are just made up names.

>company gym
wut?

>be Aussie
>live in middle of ocean
>get btfo in swimming
>

Where the fuck do you live? South Carolina? Jesus christ. That's not a burger.

>Where the fuck do you live? South Carolina?
Why would you think South Carolina? South Carolina has some pretty epic burgers.

england has the worlds fattest person... so..........

First off, it's not just americans.

And it's because food is fucking amazing.

The food pricing is honestly tge reason for American obesity. Hell it's so bad, that I just call fat people poor. But I too am also a poorfag sooooooo

You just...literally posted the reason why.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M

Hmm lets seee here

Australian populaton:
28.9 Million * 29.90%
8,675,000 fats
20,000,000 in shape / thin

Murican population:
318.9 Million * 35.00%
111,615,000 fats
207,000,000 in shape / thin

We have a shit ton more skinny and fit people than you do faggot. Eat your in shape dicks you aussie fat fucks!

It's a perk of working in the US for a tech company you ausie little bitch. Go fuck a kangaroo

>only in America

Over fuckin doing here. Everything is possible, fuck curing starvation

i would stuff myself so full of that delicious pie good fucking lord that looks so delicious and greasy

yeah not much to brag now lots of us have that now

so can i; but i don't because that's shit food...

Does you?? Haven't elite ice ream mother fucer

>>person
not persons fatty

some are. too many are.

Seek freedom and become a slave to your own desires.
Seek discipline and find your liberty.

Why are European so jealous and butthurt?

you people have lots of fat people thats why my family never wants to go there all you balls of grease make me puke

I always wanted to see the great barrier reef, oh wait..

They are all real, isnt qatar gonna host the fifa world cup or some shit

HOW MANY TIMES IN A FUCKING WEEK ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS THREAD

>be americunt
>getting rekt in the thread
>change the subject to the olympics

What movie is this from?

Because I had sex with your mother

Until all americans are eating gluten free whole foods. He's a wf shill

Horse meet

hey i'm not mad i love watching americans eat. its interesting how big one can get in america. please continue

At least I'm free

Australia 2k16 the movie

year one shit jack black movie

I'm personally grateful I live in a country where people are free and able to gorge themselves until they can't function, then complain about the social inconveniences of that choice. Wouldn't have it any other way.

honestly that shit looks disgusting, in no was would mixing a sweet sugary donut blend with fukn bacon if you like this meal ur a fat fukn piece of shit

>also nice dubs

i like that i agree i would enjoy an american eat till their death

is this real?

It really comes down to having the choice, which I admire about the US. You can be ripped, you can be thin, you can be obese as fuck. But you have the freedom to choose or change.

But it all really comes down to if you want to get laid by a hot chick or not.

Because I liek foods nigger

are the buns replaced with glazed donuts or is that lard smeared on them?

aww is the fat american pig mad? go enjoy this freedom you have oh wait thats right its being ripped apart day by day what will you have?

donuts

>when europoors don't know this

What's that rest of the world? Do you hear that clink of all the gold medals America is winning from being so fat?

Why are australians OK with destroying their great barrier reef and not being an innovative contributor to the world in the 21st century?

there's probably a lot of reasons but one is excessive advertising bombarding everyone all the time telling them they'll feel better and be cooler and more well liked if they consume more cheap high-calorie low-nutrition garbage. Then said garbage is available almost everywhere you turn.

There's also the fact that manufacturing and labor jobs have disappeared, and computers have taken over all sorts of things people used to do by hand or by labor. This means on average Americans spend a lot more time sitting still than they used to.

Then there's the fact that the government subsidizes farmers to produce way too much corn, which then has to go somewhere so they load fattening corn-syrup into all the garbage food discussed earlier.

Also, the US feeds its children garbage in the public schools rather than making them eat a healthy lunch (cause muh freedumz!).

you do know how ard looks like right? i think he means that white shit on top thats why he wants to know glazed? or fat?

>implying they're on your fat neck

europeon genetics

Because the FDA has too much political interest to be exploited by politicians.

I'm looking for places to vacation where I can fuck teens - like 13-15 years old - how likely am I to find that in Australia? What are the chances I'd land in jail?

xaxaxaxaxa

it's glaze the the donut, eagle eye

TRIGGERS YOU EH?

USA USA USA

why are you calling yourself a retard shouldn't you be mad at me?

yes chant away american

Only fucking senile 70 year olds give a fuck about the Olympics. Sure, the .05% of people in your country who have a passion for a sport sure do represent the other 99.95% of your population.
The olympics are fucking boring, and stupid, kys.

%7.33 chance for those who ask around, %30.8 chance of going to jail for the asking aroudn

Freedom ? But you can't move anymore because you are fat as fuck kek

USA! USA! USA!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA