Remember this failed piece of shit?

Remember this failed piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTqhyHuKVKA
youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That fingerbox sucked ass. Classic wooden fingerboxes are where it's at

I do like myself a nice marble fingerbox, but I haven't seen one in ages. Have any?

My TS-1080 Fingerbox is coming next week. Fuckin hyped

>I wanna finger your box op
>let me slobber your dingus.

I have that model its not that great, you should have aimed for the TS-11xx line or higher

Haven't been able to pick any up recently, though I'm sure I have some older ones lying around.

A well built 100 dollar box that did things my phone already does for me.

>Current Year
>Not using VR fingerbox

You two should really consider switching to Porra Finger boxes, their phantom line features an obsidian one that is THE BOMB, all the newest specs!

I totally forgot about my fingerbox. I have an older one kicking around somewhere. I'll have to find it

I just picked up my first fingerbox awhile back. Its not too great, but I figured i got a good price on it only being 75$. I feel like its a good "starter" box as I feel ill start collecting more as time goes on.

has anyone here spend upwards of 1000$ on their boxes? I cant imagine spending anywhere near over 300 let alone 1000

Have you ever tried the Umada brand fingerboxes? Relatively unheard of, but very high quality

Nah man, I'll have to look into it. Where they shipped from?

It's so sad to see nobody falls for this anymore

As a collector of fingerboxes, the most I've spent on a single fingerbox personally is $1500, though I'm sure there are more expensive ones.

Yes, here's a funny video going over it's failure from Beginning to End. Quite entertaining and funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTqhyHuKVKA

Normally they ship from Japan, since that's where they're based. Though they've got locations in the Philippines and in China

old thread is old. old joke is terrible. fingerboxes don't exist. kill yourself.
>inb4 "this guy is lying to mess with you"
use google
>inb4 "way to white knight faggot"
this joke stopped being funny in 2008.

Yeah man, damn marketing techniques, they all promise the newest and hottest tech and give you 2001 shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA

what the hell are you on about. fingerboxes have been around for centuries

Did you take your medicine this morning?

herr derr.
use google if you don't know this kid is a faggot.
i've seen abortion videos with more humor than this thread

Well someone put their dick in your fingerbox huh

>What's a fingerbox?
>Haha Newfag.

There you go. Joke is done.

What is an " finger box " ?

Not knowing about finger boxes was a red flag, but this pretty much confirms this poster as an underage/edgy faggot.

hmmm. it's almost like i'm not the only one who finds this joke played out.

An amazing toy that came out quite a few centuries ago in asia, it typically was made out of wood though other materials were quickly and widely adapted. The point of a finger box is to stimulate touch of various objects, which give you a great sensation from feeling something you can't see. Order one for yourself!
we know it was you white knight

im 25. youre an unfunny cunt with a lack of originality. them's the facts. and if you cant tell no one took your shit tier bait in your shit tier thread

hahaha but I still finger my ouya box everyday

I'm really surprised computerized finger boxes can fail, but then I realized it doesn't have ansi or IEEE standard holes.

what's a finger box?

It'd probably be better if anyone still had pics.

worst kickstarter ever

fuck you. shit was cash

haha fuck I actually bought one!! :(

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

a shitty meme from a decade ago that these faggots think is funny.

Every night this week we've had a finger box thread.

Let it die, user.

damn, I was hoping to get 50 replies calling me a newfag or summerfag. I thought that was the purpose of this shit.

i figured. literally know on doesn't know what this is. it's as funny as a kitten massacre.

and with that double negative, it's clear i should go to bed.