Thoughts on the Flat Earth Theory?

Thoughts on the Flat Earth Theory?

it's cool

That picture is fucking retarded

According to OP's pic you could never explore antarctica ( which we already have) because it's connected to a neverending ring of ice

Yes

Rolling

correct

Fake and gay

> sage goes in all fields

Doesn't work that way, sorry.

> hurr durr saging doesn't work
Wew lad.

Also, sage again, kike.

Nah.

It's not a theory you fucking aut

it's a fact?

I belive it

Also get

you're only kidding though

1 magma

One more reason to hate americans

Seriously, how fucked up the world had to been to let some inbred hillbillies with autism be claimed as the most powerful nation in the world?

Im startong to believe life isnt even real and its just a joke

Ita a joke

moon landing was fake 100%

no it wasn't

good trolling material

Just a bunch of trolls.

the problem is that this retard got put out on national media as a representative sample of US education. Mother fuckers who think this shit just plain tried to fail out of school.
Or their parents taught them school is racist and they didnt pay anyattention

If flat earth were true it would take longer to go from new zealand to argentina than new zealand to europe.

My nigga I just found out about this two days ago and have been researching ever since. I believe it to be 100% flat. Especially cus nasa is illuminati and Antarctica is on lock down by that treaty people who don't believe it obviously haven't researched it enough to question all the lies we've been told. P.S if the sun we are rotating around the sun at 66 thousand plus mph and the sun is moving through space at 440 thousand plus mph. Why haven't the constipation changed in thousands of years. Why has the North Star never ever moved in the history of man kind?

The Flat Earth Society has a forum, many lulz are had. The best trolling on the internet imo.

0/10

People don't understand whythe real significance of the flat earthers. They don't actually believe the earth is flat, they just argue that it is as a model of solipsism. There bottom line isn't that the earth is actually flat their bottom line is instead that you should remain skeptical of what information is commonly accepted

>Why haven't the constipation changed in thousands of years.

We keep eating taco bell.

according to that map it is the same distance from Las Angeles to Las Vegas as it is from the west city limits of Sydney to the east city limits of Sydney
I have been to both places
those distances are not the same
in fact the only way those distances as actually measured are accurate on a map is if the map is a globe
explain that faggot
but you will probably just ignore me
just like every time I've posted this proof refuting a flat Earth

If the earth is flat, then why can we dig holes to china?

A flat earth is literally impossible and has zero evidence