ITT: Conspiracy theories you believe are true, and the main reason you do

ITT: Conspiracy theories you believe are true, and the main reason you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75EJxiiV3G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are out to destroy Western Civilisation

Source~ Going outside.

plenty

Trump was hired by the Clintons to run a protest campaign. He never wanted to be president, he was going to make sure she wins. ( he may have changed his mind though)

he's not that smart

Courtney had Kurt murdered.

Forensic evidence at the scene doesn't fit typical suicides and Seattle PD kept evidence buried for years because they botched initial investigation.

with a shotgun?

Forced heroin overdose then a shotgun blast to the head to make it look like a suicide.

they're all false

Clinton Foundation underground scandals

bump

This. isn't even a conspiracy at this point. They're just too rich for people to go against at this point

you are a god damn faggot
proof : you created a thread on Sup Forums Sup Forums

100%

9/11 was a inside job n this is the proof

youtube.com/watch?v=75EJxiiV3G0

In highschool I believed I was being watched and followed by gov't or someone and they set shit up in my life to happen a certain way. I believed that because shit happened to me that I thought was way too coincidental to be an accident.

Black People are monkeys

Proof:
>look out the window

kek

dont you DARE EVER AGAIN compare nigger to beautiful creatures such as Harambe EVER AGAIN

on an unrelated note, checked

Shit tier nigger meme
Fuck off faggot

along with 'dat boi' and 'cant wake up'

spongebob, on the other hand, is a totally cool and edgy underground meme commonly used by anonymous, somtimes even the high ranking ananonymous generals

spongebob is a timeless golded meme that will never die u fugging faggot

Same, were living in a movie user, your movie and your the star, go and make your own decisions

He's not, but the clintons certainly are

This. They knew Trump would have enough radical support to win the nomination, but never enough to win the Presidency. He is literally out there being a buffoon to for sure get Hillary elected, it's all a big scam.

Also, Papa John's is fixing professional sports. The Super Bowl had Papa John doing the coin toss, was obviously in with Peyton Manning, Panthers played surprisingly awful, strange calls by the officials were made. NBA Finals, GS goes up 3-1, chokes and loses to LeBron 3-4? You know why? Extends the finals 3 more games. More tickets sold, more merch, more tv viewers. And who is the official pizza sponsor? You guessed it.