Ask a Starbucks manager anything

Ask a Starbucks manager anything.

bump

how old r you

any degrees

BA in business admin. Basically free due to scholarships, so no debt.

do you consider youself a happy man

Why do my spegettios keep making lightning?

Absolutely. I really enjoy my job and the people I work with.

Because spoon.

I haven't had a job ever. And I'm planning on working in starbucks as a barista, what's the best way to get employed there? or I have no chance?

If you're not in highschool, and you have open availability, it's pretty easy to be hired. Either that or know an existing employee.

Did you pass ecosure?
How do you feel about almond milk being added finally?
Are you well equipped to train new baristas?

bump.

What state?

I was thinking this or become a bartender because I'm in college right now. I appreciate the reply, thanks!

Haven't had our last audit since almost 8 month, so we've been expecting it soon. 96% on our last one (on my shift too)

Probably a pain in the ass due to allergen issues

Plenty, mostly trial and error and friendly coaching.

Do you actually like their shit coffee? From what I've heard it's a great job with awsome benefits though.

Nebraska.

How much tips do you guys get in the jar?

Why do you ask for tips?

WHERE'S MY FUCKING LATTE YOU GODDAMN COUNTER MONKEY? !

How many of your slutty baristas have you fucked?

How much does your life suck?

do you work at one of my Starbucks that I operate as a franchise owner in socal?

If you're speaking of shit coffee in terms of their "lattes" or frappuchinos, no, that shits terrible.

Shots of espresso and cold brew are decent.
If you find a Reserve store, it's even better.

Benefits are baller. My health insurance next year will be $30 a month. You get stock after a year.

is college a mandatory requirement to become an adult in life?

cause im not doing too well. gpa is on a 2.4 and going down slowly.

How do I get laid?

What are daily sales. And how many drinks in an hour have you seen sold?

Where at in socal (not op)

averaged out over the week, you get a percentage of tips based on hours worked. This week we averaged $1.83/hour worked.

None. I don't fuck where I work, that's stupid. Especially when I'm their boss.

Not at all really. Mom died a year ago, but the rest is pretty legit.

Nope.

How much of a liberal cuck are you

I honestly just don't like your guys's mediocre beans and you usually burn the shit out of them. I can get better coffee that's roasted locally. That's pretty fucking awsome as far as benefits go though. I love me some cold brew, might have to try Starbucks cold brew some time.

Do you at least take creepshots of your baristas and watch them on security cameras?

No, it's mostly a cash grab from the stupid.
Learn a trade instead. Less time in school, cheaper, and a dependable income source.

Today was around $3k. Low volume store. Highest was 93 drinks in an hour today

What's the labor look like? Percentage or flat rate?

Why aren't you in bed, Josh?

Don't be a social retard. Be yourself, and quit caring what others think of you.

Libertarian. Gary Johnson ftw.

Find a reserve store, sells single origin beans, much better. But yeah their core line shit is pretty blah.

how long do you plan on working there

>Burns beans

I hear that from every stupid fuck that tries to sound edgy like they are above something that is popular.

>inb4 I know whta good coffee should taste like
>inb4 I go to a local shop that "does it right"

I've heard it a million times and no I don't find you interesting when you tell me this while you fork over 5 bucks for a latte you dim fuck.

Tell us a time when a staff member freaked out.

I just look at their asses while they bar, that works well enough for me.

Percentage. We've been over this week so I cut people today.

Not Josh

Until I hit a pay cap, or a better opportunity comes along.

Do you prefer square or diamond?

Are the stores in different labor bands. Or is the labor percent based on something else.
Also what is your labor percent at your low volume store. And what do you pay your best barista

>bitch found out her man was fucking a chick during our shift
>stopped working, wouldnt work, just bawled in the back for 2 hours
>sucked it up and did the work of two

She was fired shortly after.

How often do you contemplate suicide?

Tons of faggy bros in them shops man.

Square all day, diamonds are for money hungy hoes.

Most start at $9, thats our minimum wage. Cap is $15 I think. Labor is just hours scheduled over sales.

Checkaroony

never

Trip glory now--->>>

bump

What's a good cappuccino taste like?

Like velvet. The milk will be slightly sweet, with a decent amount of foam. I prefer my cappuchinos dry, or just straight up macciatos.

bumper

How many scholarships did you apply for and which ones did you receive?

Mother worked at a university, so I had 100% tuition remission. Just paid for books and fees.

Burning beans is actually really easy to taste. Honestly it tastes like shit. I don't need your validation, I like fresh coffee that tastes good. Not because le Starbucks is shit meme, and honestly Starbucks is mediocre I'll take that shit over like Folgers any day. And good coffee is pretty fucking cheap. I make the coffee myself and it's like a fucking dollar if that per cup, I don't really like sugary lates.

Why is your head so small in that pic?

I suggest just getting espresso. Really the only reason to go to Starbucks if you drink a lot of black coffee. I'd buy a machine for myself but that shits expensive.

Cause zika

You ever fuck a barrista

bumpo

Nah, I don't fuck at work. Too much drama. Some pretty fine bitches though.

bumpin

I usually alternate between a chemex and French press depending on how I want my coffee to taste. Their espresso was meh the last time I tried it. I might have to try the single orgin coffee you were talking about in a reserve store.

mah nigga. Just got a chemex last month, shit is pretty dope.

This is sound advice. Don't shit where you eat.