We have dictators in power, corrupt CEOs, two lying cucks running for president, the Kardashians, etc etc etc...

We have dictators in power, corrupt CEOs, two lying cucks running for president, the Kardashians, etc etc etc, who we could have trolled into oblivion for both lulz and the general good of humanity.

So what does Sup Forums do when they haven't fapped in a few days? They take out their autism on a young person still trying to figure themself out in life. Seriously guys, we could have probably leaked something that would have ended both presidential campaigns, took out ISIS, and given Kim Jong Un a heart attack, all in one single post. But no, you go after a "non-binary" person because she's different ("she" being sexual organs, not gender) and not some blond supermodel with the IQ of a potato.

New Sup Forums sucks. I want the old Sup Forums back when we could actually fuck shit up for the better.

>implying we cared about them

whiteknighting fuckin weirdo.

why do you care, it's one person. don't you remember when we dun goofed?

consequences will never be the same

are you fucking kidding me? go fuck yourself, you have a dick, you're a guy. you don't, you're a girl. with an exception for what, 0.00001% of the population maybe who really have some issues.

but then there are faggots who think it's cool to be "nonbinary" or other bullshit words you people come up with on the spot just to sound cool among other fags of your tumblrkind.

>don't you remember when we dun goofed?
We used to dun goof a lot back in the day. (Remember the live streamed suicides?)

Remind me about the specific instance.

That's what happens when your idiot ass goes on social median and talks shit about everyone.
"All white people are racist" -Milo
Nice bait tho.

This person clearly has a mental illness if you watch her videos, and shes trying so hard to look like a guy its fucking weird

you're joking right

do you really think that if Sup Forums could leak something to "end both presidential campaigns, take out ISIS, and give Kim Jong Un a heart attack" we wouldn't have already? You're a moron.

>you have a dick, you're a guy. you don't, you're a girl
I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to sex/gender is, in essence, just sex. Sex is defined by organs in the human body, while gender is more abstract and defined by the individual.

Also I'd totally fuck Milo. I think short haired individuals are fucking hot.

yeah, keep repeating that, but it won't make it real.

how about you go back to your safespace, just in case. i assure you, Sup Forums ain't one.

We need a purge.
I'm not even kidding.
Too many weak and whiny people in the world.

>but it won't make it real
Then what is "real"? Enlighten me, user-kun.

Also, if he doesn't come back and reply, he's a faggot.

I agree with the whiny part but a purge is a bit much. Just bitch slap them and tell them to grow a pair (balls or eggs, whichever they have).

i dont repeat myself, look up.

holy fuck you're such a faggot it's unbelievable.

You thnk SJWs are going to abandon their victim mentality and political dogma if you give them a slap?
Best to be sure and do away with them; make room for more deserving people.
It's not like we are underpopulated and thinning the herd will do wonders for our progress.

>Not understanding the dun goofed meme
>Posting while being this new.

>while gender is more abstract and defined by the individual.
That's objectively false.

>old Sup Forums wouldn't troll a half tranny

Non binary is a fucking meme. You aren't transexual. At least they have fucked up brain chemistry and actually think they're the opposite gender. Non binary is the definition of attention seeking.

Its a hot summer. I got skin cancer just reading this

Where the fuck are this kid's parents?

B8.