I fucked up Sup Forums i fucked up real bad

i fucked up Sup Forums i fucked up real bad

fuck it, ill bite, what did you do OP?

He molested his daughter. She's 16 and will tell.

in that case, at least tell me you took pics OP

the suspense is killing me

wasn't gonna hop in, but these trips deserve some interest. What you do OP?

Greentext time, nigga.

i took my girlfriend back after she cheated on me once. i just went back to our apartment and she was fucking another guy

I don't know what to fucking do, I just left. i'm in my car right now. I've thrown up already

I thought this was something good. KYS OP

$5 says this is either bait or op has some kind of faggoty, first world, millennial problem like "I let the girl of my dreams get away". Better prove me wrong, faggot.

Go join in

LOL CUCK

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here are your options:

- leave her

That's the only option.

well that was dissopointing

Yup, leave her.

goddammit I was fucking right. Seriously. grow the fuck up. When you get to your 40s youll realize females are nothing to make or break your world over. Theyre inferior human beings who just happened to have a piece of flesh you want to fuck. Man the fuck up and get over the slut. Go do something productive for you instead living your life based around some hole that likes shoes and cant form logical ideas

you already know what to do.

Once a slut, always a slut. Get rid of her.

Welp, time to make the most of it. Spiderman thread everyone!

Go back to join them so you can fuck her one more time, then leave her you fucking disappointing cuck then off yourself this thread is shit

Rape and kill the whore

fucking lame.
it would be more exciting if you said you were to commit a crime of passion.

I mean come on, if they didn't change the locks then in theory someone in your situation could think about coming in there with an axe. People are most vulnerable when they are fucking, in theory.

.Man the fuck up and take a swing at her, call the cops and say he broke in and cucked me

>

the problem seems to be its your apartment? will she leave or has nowhere to go?

Stupid, stupid, stupid, cuck ass, captain save a whore, Michelin tire, downy dick, faggot.
Grow some fucking BALLS! March in that house and light the bed on fire. Walk in mail the door shut and light the whole fucking place up with a gas canister Molotov to the door way. Or drag her out the house and leave the naked ass in the street. Freak the fuck out. Kill a dog I'm front of someone if you have to. Dies she have any pets? Make that shit retarded with a well placed ball hammer. If you don't do that at least dump a dox.

>

bad advice. why get arrested over a whore? way to make it 100x worse.

the only mistake you made was where you focused your affection. you have the ability to form a strong emotional bond with someone, the only problem was that she was a piece of shit who betrayed your trust. don't let it stop you from giving someone else what you have to offer. better people than her exist, and you'll find one if you keep trying.

I just want to call you a stupid, stupid, stupid, faggot one last time. I bet you like letting her fuck other guys that's why you didn't kill them both, retard.

Fuck the dude then fuck her make the giy watch then blow your load on his face slap him a few times with your cock also. Asert some fucking dominance man otherwise people will always walk over you