My landlord is a illegal beaner how can I get him fukt and keep the house for life?

My landlord is a illegal beaner how can I get him fukt and keep the house for life?

Bumping for the lulz

if he is illegal, then vote for pic related.

start by voting trump, then wait until january

By not being a nigger that wants everything for free.

Fuck off juan

That's not how it works faggot. He gets kicked out, you get kicked out. Whoever ends up with ownership of the house (bank, gov, insurance, who knows) is just going to want to sell it for profit. They aren't going to keep renting it out to u. Also how does an illegal own property?

Stick your wiener in his butt until he can't live without you.

Send an anonymous tip
Tell him that your cousin or whatever works for Immigration and can get him out if he signs the house over to you
Get the house
Bye bye paco

Kill him you fucking pussy, why haven't you done it already you stupid waste of space? Honestly, can you actually not conceive a fucking plan without consulting Sup Forums? You are a pathetic cock sucker, after you kill him go ahead off yourself too you stupid piece of shit. Please, you'll be doing the entire world a favor once your mom and dad bury you.

Also fuck Trump.

Any video from this picture ?

+ if he's fuck'd, you're fucked

An illegal is your landlord, let that sink in

marry him

He has to have citizenship to own real estate.

If he's not and he's assumed someone else's identity to purchase the land, notify the actual owner of the land because it legally belongs to them.

stop paying rent. He can't exactly call the police

Are you sure he is illegal? Many Americanos can't tell the difference between legal and illegal beaners; they hear a Spanish name and start channeling Trump.

This

Most stupid OP on Sup Forums right now, an impressive feat.

What's the next step of your master plan?

>This

>Fuckin Dubz

Seriously though, what is the sauce on this? Is it a sexpo or something

Found the cactus nigger.

>My landlord is a illegal

I'm gonna call you strawberry because the Mexican is picking on you

Inb4 you call me Cotton

that's immoral, user. you shouldn't be treating people this way.

Illegal immigrants can legally purchase real estate in the US. There's nothing you can do.

Kill him, also im gonna need more op

Her name is Daizha Morgann and that's a tattoo.

>He has to have citizenship to own real estate.
Incorrect.

>Also how does an illegal own property?

Anyone can legally purchase real estate in the United States regardless of whether or not they are citizens. All that is required of them is they obtain a taxpayer identification number from the IRS and pay property taxes. You can even secure a mortgage in the US while not being a US citizen. You can purchase and finance real estate in the US without ever having even set foot on US soil in your entire life.

You're retarded how can he be a land owner without being a citizen.

read the post above yours

OP said the illegal is a landlord. If the guy really is illegal then he just manages the property illegally for the owner. Or OP is lying and it's just a foreigner owner who owns it. Either way OP you will never get the property. If your home owner was illegal he can't own property, and if your home owner lost the house, the bank would take it if he's got a loan on it. If not then it will be auctioned off at the courthouse which you can try and buy then.