Ask a Franchise owner who looks after 10 7-11 stores in California anything

Ask a Franchise owner who looks after 10 7-11 stores in California anything.

Why did you capitalize franchise

Why didn't you use a period?

would you recommend getting a 7-11 store?

Do you poo in the loo?

Smok weed?

Why are they all Indian?

in the future yes, but too much work as of right now.

no comment.

Are you Indian?

because they just are. we mainly get indian owners because they retire from being high up in the medical field and are known for up keeping the stores in tip top condition. they have money trust me.

how much did it cost you to buy into the franchise?

no, white.

Is your name Apu, or is maybe Raj?

>answering a question with a question

You can't be white. Only Indians can own 7/11's

i've been investing in companies for about 5 years. they realize that i held many investments with Seven & i Holdings, the Japanese retail conglomerate who owns the franchise of 7-11. they asked me to come on board, i agreed, and that was that. so i've probably put in around $130k, $13k per store.

where at in cali?

East Philadelphia

mainly the I.E., OC and L.A. areas.

what does 10 x 7 - 11 = ?

Mr. Patel?

9/11

Why hasn't rashiid come to work since 9/11

Who the fuck are you. I'm OP.

There around San Fran

Where at in the IE you hiring?? lol

Have you ever thought about just one day appearing in any of your stores and start eating large amounts of Slurpees just for the hell of it?

no, but my gastroenterologist is Dr. Patel.

San Fran

if i paid for it, yes.

just stop, summerfag.

No

Gtfo faggot, it's not even summer anymore.

riverside, and san bernardino. off of kendall dr. in san bernardino.

But you own the damn thing, Mr. Pakalu Papito.

How much do you have to give to corporate per month for each store? How hard is it to be a franchisee?

This is now a banana thread.

Stealin' from the 7-Eleven!
Stealin' from the 7-Eleven!
Steal from them before they steal from you.
–Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen

how many of your employees have been killed while on duty? Also, how often is one of your stores the target of an attempted robbery.

whats in the chili you guys have for nachos

gives me the shits every time

You are fat, aren't you?

why is it that your stores are not required to have a mother fucking public restroom when EVERY OTHER convenience store in the USA has clearly marked public restrooms? Huh, answer me that!

Because we love to see you suffering, clenching your ass and shit.

how many hours are you legally allowed to keep a hotdog on those rollers? How many hours do you really keep them there (I've seen some shriveled weenies at your stores and I'm not talking about the homeless guys out front.)

is the margin higher on a soda drink or a slurpee?

has 7-11 ever advertised on TV? I've never seen a single commercial for your business.

can you persuade the 'new' hostess company to go back to the old recipe and portion size of Suzy Q's?

we have been stepping up security in the past 2 years. especially in the socal area, we have hired a company by the name of american power security to have security guards on location. every since i was a franchise owner, no one has been killed yet, as far as attempted robberies go, on average 7-10 a month. 7-10 for all 10 stores mind you, which is great.

I wonder what else is white, orange and green?

Why are so many 711 stores in the ghetto?

believe it or not, the majority in socal are in above average income neighborhoods.

7-11's in Nevada sell hard alcohol. It's the best thing ever. Why can't you do that in Cali?

india's flag.

Why are 7/11 such prude shits when it comes to doing returns, also they constantly put more expensive items - on the racks with cheaper prices - so when you get to the register (After waiting in a 10 minute line) you finally go to pay for the item, only to find out it's not $7.99, but is actually $24.99 (This is the iPhone chargers)

This same tactic has happened to me at multiple 7/11's multiple times... and depending on what mood I'm in I will not buy it - or I will just buy it and return it the next day -

Which brings the next point up - you fucks hate doing returns and often say - "This item can't be returned.." when its in it's original packaging and has a receipt.

I hate you fucks, you capitalize on the shittiest food, that is so unhealthy, shitty sodas, energy drinks, and mark up chargers 100% - but when I'm stuck and can't get another charger or wait for Amazon to deliver, in an emergency - I'm stuck paying your shitty inflated prices.

FUCK 711. I HATE YOU.

laws and regulations, as strict as the gun laws here.

Not the same in Phoenix, that's for sure. Probably because we have to many Quiktrips, which fucking own.

I find your electronic section to be lacking in both quality and quantity. Please address this as the next franchisee meeting.

Are you a towl-head or is that just a stereotype?

Why isn't it 7-11 robberies a month?

I bought some ice cream at your store a couple of months ago and it was really chalky...who can I address this with?

kek

When I go into my local 7-11 there is always a young middle eastern guy talking on his cell phone in a language that I don't understand. He doesn't stop his conversation even while ringing me up. Why does this happen?

tell me the location and i'll deal with it. is it in the socal area?

has the influx of gas station convenience stores in the last 10 years hurt your business?

It's in East Philly

Do you allow your managers to manage other managers or you do hire a management company to manager your managers and your managing manager manager?

This happens at the 7/11 by my house, and by my work. I live in the Bay Area - I always wondered if this was a common thing

no, it's in norcal. Santa Rosa on Mission Blvd. He seems like a real nice guy, btw.

Do you have any insight into how 7-11 franchises in Southeastern Pennsylvania fare? We have Wawas here and I was part of the management team at one of them until I quit for a higher paying job in my field. I saw the 7-11s around us crumble, but was curious as to how the company as a whole performed.

Born and Raised, it's near a Playground, where I spent most of my Days.

This is true, and has yet to be proven otherwise.

after all expenses, how much does each store profit on average per year?

no it's not, that's why i wanted to know the location and keep updated. it's not allowed.

Nigga I ain't no Eddie Murphy!

Don't you mean you're not Bill Cosby... Get your Fresh Prince of Ruffies facts straight nigga.

There was a homeless guy outside my local 7-11 a couple of weeks ago (truth be told there is always at least one homeless guy in front of every 7-11 I've ever visited) and he asked me if I had any change but he said it in such a slurred non-american accent that I couldn't understand him. I asked him to repeat himself two more times and still I couldn't understand him so I finally just shrugged and hurried into the store. It wasn't until I was in the store that I finally figured out what he had asked me. I debated addressing the issue upon leaving the store but I thought he might be embarrassed that I didn't understand him so I ended up rushing out of the store and hiding my items from him the best I could. I really didn't have any change though. What do you think about this?

Is it by chance by the Walmart shopping center on Aramingo?

he had a dog too, btw, if that matters. But most of them always have dogs.

Lol, just like it's not common for some Sand Nigga to be behind the counter at 7/11

Or for some Chink to be dry cleaning my clothes.

Or that my Boss is a rich white guy.

Or that my Secretary is a Female.

Is this shit making any sense... because this is my life and I dont want to be racist, but it's really hard when its literally all around me.

So the overall range for the income of a store, (without gas), and with sales between $900K – $1.5 mill is between $30K-$120K. with gas around $120k-$450k

show us a pic of ur rock hard cock?

Yeah that's one, my man. You that guy that likes to jack off behind the store on Friday nights?

I don't feel that my question about the lack of public bathrooms was ever properly addressed.