Ask a RAC manager anything

Ask a RAC manager anything

I can't even think of any questions. That's how boring your job sounds to me.

Bump

What is RAC?

You could handle my job for a second

Rent to own, tv's appliances, furniture, ect

I'm guessing that was supposed to be "couldn't"? Okay, there's my question then: why could I not handle your jerb, wise sensei of renting shit?

Rock Against Communism

Bump

Go get the jerb and you'll see

They repo yer shit if you late on a payment , like rent Nazis

If we repoed your stuff, 1st of all is "our" stuff, 2nd, you stopped paying for it

Nah I have a jerb but for real, tell a fucked up story or something.

So you work in a ghetto area? Cause I've never seen one in even a lower middle class area

Ever get crabs from the furniture you rent?

Do you manage other managers or do you only manage non-managers? Would you prefer to manage managers at a management company?

@this nigger op... what fucking urks me is that you shitbags sell the shit that is repo'd cum stains and all... then sell it to single mothers trying to get by

Rough estimat, what percentage of your customers are non-Whites?

Genuinely curious.

Single mothers love cum, gtfoutta here

90%+

Hold on

No, smaller town

No, no crabs yet , bed bugs try to come home with me sometimes

I manage managers, however I am interested if you are offering

What exactly is so bad with that ?

I am in a unique area so more then 50 percent

I had a guy bring back a couch one time. A day or so later the store started to smell real bad. Turns out the dudes ferret had crawled up into the couch and died. We ended up making him pay for the couch. Believe it or not we actually have a clause in the contract about animals dying in our furniture under a client's care.

Now I'm not saying a for sure haver management positions available, but I do manage a company that manages management companies that specialize in managing managers of management companies who manage management at a monumental scale

Hey rent a center called me again for your sorry ass, pay your bills man

>A for sure haver

I should stop drinking

OP here
Best part is, I have tons of people's private info, think of the things I can do/have done

So micro managing then, I'm good at that , and keep drinking

Kek Jesus man. I'd love to know what happened to prompt them to add that clause.

>>think of the things
>tries to steal identy of someone who >rents

Probably the first person to repo some shit with some shit in it that is still alive and shit

Company legend has it that some guy in Florida brought back a couch with a fucking gator in it. The staff didn't notice and had a rental lined up so they did a shitty quick clean and sent it to its next destination, where the gator came out and bit the renters leg and almost tore it off. Probably bullshit but nearly everyone acts like it's fact.

New fag

Uh, not really but ok

With the intrest is it even worth buying anything from there

When people move with rented shit, I like to try to find them and investigate and then show up and say things like "surprise mother fucker"

Could RAC help me with my credit?

Oh absolutely, the most you can pay is double the cash price, but with that comes low monthly payments , free delivery and set up, a full service warenty with a loaner, no obligation and an early purchase option

Like what state? There all over AZ.

Well yes, if you were to rent an item, and make all on time payments before taking ownership, we will be happy to provide you with a copy of all your on time payments that can be submitted or used at the time of a loan for a better rate

>manage
>man age
TRIGGERED

Ny, near reservation

So this is a fair way to start credit if i have none?
>Newbie Adult.

Why you taking my mommas fridge?

Yeah, pretty much most of them are close to one I noticed. That being AZ has alot.

Was she making payments on time?

No, if you have no credit, you can't get credit

So what is it with the Indians

Probably robbed ?

You can't get very much credit....
Get a credit card with a low limit, and use it for gas, and fucking ONLY for gas. Each month pay off the entirety. Repeat. Your credit will go up.

Hmm. So how does one start out?

this

Good question.

Thanks for the help.

All rent to own places are asshole rip offs

Maybe the low income so they can't buy shit right out. Even though they get help it's usually not much or they weren't taught how to properly manage money. I live off the reservation but work on it for a hospital. Alot have shitty parents so they learn how to only be shitty people.

Prove it

Okay

GrateB8mate

That file name

How much do you make?

Raging ass cunt

55g a year

What did you say to me? I'll have you know (place words of intimidation here)