/axis/ general

Wir sind wieder da!

Invited: good guys.

Not invited: Perfidious Albion, Shartistan and Commieblockistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.genyoutube.net/cNZKUozrBl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So good to be a winner. But how can you know? Thread officially ocupied by allies forces.

What happened in Tobruk, ladies?

/deutsch/

/losers/ general

#goololdays

You were fucking useless though Italy.

Improved.

We're the heart of the Axis. The spiritual backbone of the alliance.

true

Eternal Anglo reporting in.

What's all this then?

video.genyoutube.net/cNZKUozrBl4

Doesn't excuse how hopeless you were, can be a heart, and still not be fucking disaster in a war.

>fucking disaster
Benito was our greatest ally
Check out "Fascist Revolution" - One Of a Kind, that was.

>win a stupid battle in NA
>still pretend his country was somehow relevant overall in the conflict
you didn't even take part in D-Day
were you even in Europe at all? I can't remember
in a century from now all our failures will be forgotten, since people hardly remember the battles themselves
I mean, nobody remembers Baden-Wuttermberg was the Italy of the Napoleonic Wars, so why should we be worried?

we'll always be remembered as a major Axis power, meanwhile the contribution of Australia to the war effort will fade away, with only a few history nerds remembering about your "heroic" victory at Bardia

Why wasn't funland invited.

>you didn't even take part in D-Day
Did too, we flew planes borrowed from dad and bombed shit. Good fun. Sounds like I touched a nerve there too, it's just a prank bro settle down.

He never said anything about Australia you backstabbing mongoloid

>Italy
>tough

lol

you got counter-prank'd ;=)

NOOO

>be french

Relax m8.
There's no hatred in the best general of the board.

>The Austrians also refused to surrender Venetia directly to Italy as the Italian army had performed very poorly and had not defeated the Austrian army. The Italians felt humiliated that they were not involved in the Austro-Prussian peace talks, and that they were to receive Venetia as a gift from France. In order to avoid such humiliation, the Italians demanded they would only annex Venetia after a plebiscite, in order for it to appear as the will of the people rather than a French gift.

Sweet dreams

Tyпoй вaтник. He люблю тeбя.

spartans eat your heart out