Meth hookup in the 512?

Meth hookup in the 512?

There are faster ways to kill yourself

I'm more of a slow roast kind of guy

you honestly should be ashamed for falling under such a sad addiction. your life will go downhill as a result of doing meth, i've seen it at least half a dozen times to people i know. you're gonna eventually be selling your useless body. wise up fag.

Fair enough

Sure it's stupid, irrational and completely self-destructive, but why do you lecture an adult like he's a child?

seconded

why? to have them consider their long term health and wellbeing. who wants to try to fuck for 5 bucks just to get a hit of some weak shit? i've seen it, fucked it, it's not pretty.

pro tip: he's not an adult

he is a child

Everyone's life is different. Just cus you had and witnessed those experiences doesn't mean all others will have and witness the same

He's probably considered it. I doubt any junkie has completely disregarded the fact that it will ruin their life. He made an informed decision, and he has chosen getting high over his well being.

Still his choice, and i doubt you're the first to lecture him on it

drink some bleach it's cheaper

That is not false so touché

Yea hit me up behind 715 E 8th

With meth, yea they will.

You've never met a junkie have you? Nothing is their fault. Nothing ever can be.

I'm pretty sure what he means that while it is my fault, its also my choice

you typed that in a really stupid way and it made me cringe.

I can't really say fault if it's just you you're hurting. If it's just you then really, you aren't doing anything wrong and he doesn't have the right to flat out lecture you.

Not condoning meth use either

>ImNotACopGuyz.jpg

Kek

Actually considered a Criminal Justice major but switched to Psych instead

First stop by Stubb's for some bbq

>buying irl
Fucking pleb.

Please inform of any other way as I'm not knowledgeable in that regard

Any dealers in the New Braunfels and San Marcos area?

fucking retard americans and their meth.. why the fuck is meth a big thing in america and nowhere else? literally no other country on earth is as fucking stupid to start doing meth

/b is full of faggots

dont do meth you fucking idiot

Parmer and Lamplight has better deals to be honest