WTF is a waifu and why do you have one?

WTF is a waifu and why do you have one?
>Oldfag here
>Thinks 95% of anime is fucking gay
>Not a virgin

Want a girlfriend?? Stop calling them "waifus" you fucking nerds.
You're not Japanese and you come ass like dweebo fucks to anyone who isn't an autist retard child stuck in a 14-(no age limit) year olds body.

Pokemon came out when I was 13-14.
I thought it was "stupid gay kid shit"
I was more concerned with trying to touch tits. Real tits.
Not catch some gay ass "monster"

Grow the fuck up. Stop acting like complete fucking dorks too. Speak fucking English.

I completely agree. Anime has got to be the most homosexual invention since the rainbow cock ring. Any grow man who spends his time watching cartoons, and pining away to live with gooks should kill himself. Pic related. A fucking alpha who hated anime until a backwards ass neckbeard anime loving commie cowardly shot him.

Also checked hitler dubs confirm your statement

Or, ooooorrr, now hear me out... You off yourself.

Is there hope for Sup Forums yet?

You're not one of those faggots are you? God tell me you're not one of those faggots.

Thanks user. This shit had to be said.
Fucking waifufags.

This is the only thread with balls on Sup Forums tonight.

No, I'm pretty sure that there is a trap thread up right now.

>you come ass like dweebo fucks
Please, it's past your bedtime
An hero and become one with your waifu

Pokemon came out when I was young and I still play it. HOWEVER comma I actually have a life outside my house and do things with friends and try to get my dick wet, I just put all my gaming stuff aside. I also think that shit like waifu claiming threads is one of the saddest things I see one b/.

>Pokemon came out when I was 13-14.

So you're a virgin in at least his 30's if not 40's who shitposts on Sup Forums

congrats

>thinking you have to state you're an oldfag for some reason
Found the edgy 12 year old

You just cluelessly and aimlessly post. You sit back in your chair smiling softly to yourself. "Ah I've won another argument on the internet." You think to yourself. "That quirky picture of muh waifu I posted showed those evil, hurtful men." You're oblivious to the fact that you are a burden to society. You are a problem. You are an embodied problem. God help you.

Waifu claiming is fucking low level autistic, faggots.

I'm 34. I've been married. Twice. I've fucked hundreds of women. Many were hookers. It was great fun.

Pokemon came outta when I was 14. It was the shit and Implayed the hell out of it because it was fun. I had a girlfriend back then. She played Pokemon too.

No one refers to real girls as "waifus". Waifu refers to a very certain thing. Learn your memes "oldfag".

I'm sorry you've had such a miserable fucking life that you have to take everything super seriously and can't enjoy fun things. If it makes you feel any better, my life is fucking fantastic.

>He doesn't have a waifu

Pretty sad tbh

I approve.

>implying Sup Forums as a whole is ANY better.

Too long. Didn't read.

Ewww clearly a mobile user. Fucking pleb.

>oldfag

Well, if that was true you should know that Sup Forums was founded to discuss and share anime.

Also, just let virgins entertain some sort of virtual relationship with their waifu to cope with their loneliness. Being mad about this IS being childish.
Just remember that being butthurt over the fact that some people like things that you don't doesn't make you cool, it just makes you a stupid asshole.

>WTF is a waifu
>Oldfag

>mfw

wait you dont have a waifu. I can help you find one, ive got my dommy mommy here

All I ask for is one sensible and justifiable reason for men to watch cartoons.

I came here about 6-7 months ago because I heard great stories about raiding club penguin and doing other fun shit like that but it's just cock rate, trap, loli, and waifu clam threads. That's mostly the reason I use Sup Forums a lot more.

Because they want to and enjoy this. Why should anyone justify their hobby? Stop being retarded, you are better than that.

Yup. Not sitting in front of a computer screen because I actually do shit. I'm at a bar enjoying a very nice cocktail right now, chatted up a few qts earlier. I think I might take one of them home.

Enjoy masturbating and going to bed alone like you do every night, though.

>Pokemon came out when I was 13-14.
>I thought it was "stupid gay kid shit"
13yo boys are the prime demo for games like pokemon

2/10 beito, made me respond

>Stop being retarded, you are better than that.

>implying

>old fag
>doesn't fap to gore
>doesn't have corpsu waifu
>gtfo summer

Whoa jimbo ease up on the hostility buddy. If someone asked me to justify my hobby I wouldn't call names and buzzwords. You seem jaded like you've been hurt before. Want to talk about it champ?

It's because the looser who have waifus can't get girls in real life and their only relative hope for female interaction is with a fictional character. Most will die broken men

>I'm at a bar enjoying a very nice cocktail right now
There are only three kinds of people who drink cocktails at bars: women, faggots and the elderly.

Which one are you?

>oldfag
>hates anime
I don't think you know what that word means

yeah i remember reading about this. apparently he was on facebook talking about how he wanted to:

>adopt children to become his sex slave

i'm pretty sure he is still in prison and no one will miss him

=)

All three, fam.

Ahno whacher tryna sayer, butah needo probably stop beanah fuckin doucher.

>Enjoy masturbating and going to bed alone like you do every night, though.

ok thanks i will.

You just cluelessly and aimlessly post. You sit back in your chair smiling softly to yourself. "Ah I've won another argument on the internet." You think to yourself. "That quirky picture of muh waifu I posted showed those evil, hurtful men." You're oblivious to the fact that you are a burden to society. You are a problem. You are an embodied problem. God help you.

/Thread

Not being hostile, just stating something obvious. The only justification for any hobby is "i like that". Separating between acceptable hobbies and the one that are to be justified implies that some hobbies are less legit than others, wich IS retarded.

After reading this thread, I've never felt so understood before. I am almost blushing writing this. I feel like I just found a best friend and haven't even spoken to them yet. It's like I'm geeking out, like one of the fucking anime nerds over some fucking Senpai Kouhai BS. Dang OP, best thread I've read in a few years.

POST YOUR WAIFUS, Sup Forums

only a faggot would post their waifu in this thread. whats wrong with you?

So grown dudes jerking off to Asian kids cartoons is on the same playing field as woodworking or playing guitar or something?

we claiming?

>only a faggot would post their waifu in this thread.
Well, I guess that's your answer.

You can't say anything else you fag ho somewhere else I don't know where here let me give you one the afterlife

You just mindlessly and joylessly post. You sit back on your dildo slowly sipping on a glass of semen. “Ah, I've simply wasted bandwidth and my own time," you mumble to yourself, “that generic, copy-pasted response will surely cause those terrible people to stopliking what I don't like." You're oblivious to the fact that people can be happy doing what they like. You have a problem. You need to find happiness. Seek therapy.

何の神が、岩倉玲音の真の神はありません。

Pic related?

If you're an oldfag wouldn't that mean you were here around the time when Sup Forums was a site for anime? Or have you just been on Sup Forums for 4 years and always say you're an oldfag?

This is literally the most autistic thing I have ever read. I took your shitty bait. What the fuck were you even trying to say? Try again. Please.

Does that bottom script say please don't nuke our pathetic yellow asses again master USA?

If you're an oldfag that hates anime, why did you come to what was originally an anime website?

Yes. Life has no meaning other than what you derive from it. I'm extremely content watching and jerking to anime if I so choose. I introduced my girlfriend to anime, and while she doesn't love it, she enjoys watching it with me because she likes to do things that make me happy, and vice versa.

But we seriously don't need any more pretentious hipster fucks playing guitar, bruh. Like, come on, man. At least people watch anime in the comfort and privacy of their own homes, whereas those hipster fucks are always playing their guitars loudly and terribly in public, yet they have the audacity to try to have people give them money for that bullshit. They're the real drains on society.

>complaining about anime on a website that originally was meant for posting anime
>claims to be oldfag
>"hurr durr I hate amine becaze other peouple who lik et are losers and I canut accept that it's just anoffer form off art"

Do your family a favor and end your miserable sad lonely existence.

>YFW U post b8 on Sup Forums because I have no social life and desperately seek attention from others.

You sure got me!!! I mean, that scathing retort has just left me speechless! Especially that bit about the picture I posted; that really hit home.

>girlfriend

Does she have a feminine penis?

No, it's a shitty Google translation of, “There is no God but the true God of Iwakura Lain.”

Uhhhhh if you're like speechless then uhh why are you still talking?

REEEEEEEE

Lmao, I love that term.
>Feminine penis
Fucking hell, it always gets me. But to answer your question, no, she doesn't. She's actually very attractive, in my opinion. Though I think she may have pretty big issues with insecurities, as she's basically given me free reign to cuck her. Just earlier today, she told me that if I was ever offered a blowjob, I should take it. Like, what? That's just kind of weird to me, but I'm not sure, maybe someone else has dealt with this kind of thing before. She is bisexual and wants to have a three-way, so maybe it gets her off? She said it doesn't, but I can't think of any other reason why she would say that.

Sounds like daddy raped her. I'd turn 360° and walk away from that relationship

Why, though? I don't give a shit if daddy raped her. If anything, I would thank him if he was the cause of this. I get a stable relationship as well as the freedom to fuck around on the side, while she has said she wouldn't. So yeah, thanks, rapist daddy!

Because it's fun and I enjoy a lot of the anime I've seen. It's pretty much just I like stuff that happens to be animated and from Japan. Not everyone who watches anime is one of those disgusting faggots that unironically use Japanese words in conjunction with English sentences and goes on about how hoe they think anime is better then Western cartoons and how they wish they were a Jap.

Bro. Think about it. Turn 360 degrees. What direction are you facing now? Walk. Get it?

It sounds like there could be hope for you yet

Starting: ^
> (90°)
^ (180°)
< (270°)
v (360°)

And now you've turned 360° and are facing the opposite direction.

Thanks user and don't worry, I plan to swiftly end myself if I ever go full weeb.

Hah I giggled. That's not how mathematics work cheeky breeky.

This could be you, son.

>30yo man
>still posts on b
>mad because of anime and pokemon
I don't like anime as well but fuck man get some help

Checked niqqas

>"But user~"

Lol @ all the butthurt faggot anime waifu faggots in this thread. OP is right and you all know how pathetic you are.

Welcome newfag

>oldfag
You do realize Sup Forums started as an imageboard for anime fans right?

This

Trips confirmed. OP is a faggot. Just accept the waifus.

I dont need anime for that

You're supposedly chatting up hotties at a bar yet you're defending anime on Sup Forums? I don't think so pal. Could it be that you're actually home alone and butt hurt?

Some guys have nothing better to do. Should they kill themselves? Possibly. Does it matter? No.

Real men don't let society tell them what to drink.

Is that your waifu?

Real men don't post on Sup Forums