Cercei
Yara
Bran

Bad Tier:
Waif
3ER
Dany
Meera
Jamie (literally might as well not exist anymore)

Meme Tier:
Ramsay
Pycell
Tyrion
Euron
Robert Baratheon (fake)

strawpoll.me/10287963/
strawpoll.me/10287963/
strawpoll.me/10287963/

How was it, lads?

What's the cure for Stone AIDS?

HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
>HOLD THE DOOR

She could've been happy

Death

1st for Jaime is Azor Ahai

1st for Stannis is still alive

1st for Euron=Daario

Cut off the infected arm

K I N V A R A
L
O
V
I
N

Now I am a #RhallorMissile

>that watching watching the post count like an autist so he can get his stannis shit in
lmao

>sorcery is common as fuck
>literally talking about sorcery
>chick reads your mind
>OH GEES THE RED GOD IS REAL

FUCK BRAN

There is none, Dany sent Jorah on that journey because it's what he wanted all along, to die in service of his queen.

Shit, I guess I'm a #CruzMissile after last night's episode...

i need to see some of those gorgeous tittays

please r'hllor

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO HOLD THE GOD DAMN DOOR, HODOR

anons..

Burn another Shireen

>Sansa distrusts Jon
>Sansa might backstab jon later

Can you guys post some classic /got/ maymays? My folder died along with my external hdd

I have about as much respect for Gojira as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>it all makes sense

>tfw hardly any lancel this season so far

Will she show off her knockers this season?

"Fuck" him indeed.

3 Stannis threads in a row

We faithful will be rewarded upon his return.

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

My loyalty will not go unnoticed

Why the fuck is Theon and his sister sailing to Daenarys?

Fuck this stupid bullshit show.

Time travel paradox bullshit god dammit.

"it is time for you to become me"

i think bran is literally the three eyed raven
i think he timetravels back
he sits in the tree because his legs dont work

bran is literally the three eyed raven
grrm you filthy cuck, you just rehashed looper

>they keep saying stannis is dead over and over

makes me think he's still alive. If they mentioned it once I would think he was dead. but they keep saying STANNIS IS DEAD OKAY????

>save woman's life multiple times
>admit your love for her
>she won't even give a fake I love you back
>sends you off on a near impossible quest

Being Jorah is pain.

He'll get torn apart by Bobby Strong when shit goes down

official rankings

ASOS>AGOT>GOT S1>ACOK>ANOTSK>GOT S2> GOT S3>GOT S6(so far)>AFFC>GOT S4>ADWD>GOT S5

T E L A V I V

for real tho. he ever thought that bran's story would be the thread that unravels the entire fucking show

>we COTF made the others
Is that supposed to be some sort of tweest? Am I supposed to give a fuck? This show is literally middle schooler fan fiction tier writing.

name three male characters who aren't beta.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you want the good logic but you need the bad time travel

Predict next Jorah's scene

HOLD THE DOOR, GENTLE GIANT

So they can wrap stuff up quickly.

agreed
they know those witches have actual powers but that it doesn't mean their cult is true
yet they suddenly are so easily influenced

also reminder that HBO stole their own ideas
and not their best, pic related

nice, didn't think of it that way
still want him to survive though
I can already see him dying all alone on the road on ep10

Or maybe D&D just want to rub it in our faces since they hate Stannis.

what's the religion of Benioff and Weiss?

Not really.

You can't love a 17 old grill as a 50 year old man and expect to get loved back.

That's just weird man.

He should (and is) happy enough that she acknowledges his existence and doesn't take it for granted anymore.

>GOT S1>ACOK

Is it just me or was the red woman in both Mehreen and Winterfell this episode?

cringe

How can heretics even compete?

*who ever thought

$1000 budget, the scene

"Wow, this was fucking epic!" - Showfag Redditors

>have subtitles on beacuse I'm hard of hearing
>see the name aeron on screen supporting euron
>turn off tv

>GOT A COCK

Tormund
CIA
The Mountain

>Why did you make the White Walkers?
>THEY WERE MEAN LOL SO WE DECIDED TO CREATE AN IMMORTAL ZOMBIE RACE RATHER THAN KILL THE INVADERS LIKE LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE DOES
>pls forgive
>explain more
>no
>dies instead

Am i really the only one who sees this?
>Children Of The Florest make the White Walkers to protect themselves from men.
>They make peace with First Men
>White Walkers atack while they're in peace (bazillion years after btw), share religion and lands peacefully.
>White Walkers are sealed in the other side of the wall with CotF magic.
So what, they didn't use the White Walkers? The White Walkers waited the right moment to rebel? Why would they keep the weapon with them if they were in peace (complete peace btw) knowing fully well that it could rebel? And the did, they didn't take free will from the night king.
If it was to fight the andals so
>Why did Leaf say that they made the White Walkers to fight men like Bran, who is from the First Men lineage, and not andal.
>Why did they destroy the Arm Of Dorne (google it plebs) if they had White Walkers?
>Didn't they mention in both books and show that the White Walkers atacked before the andals came along and that's the reason to build the wall, something that was already there when the andals arrived?
Is this really a complete plothole?
Do you guys think that D&D would make it up? Is GRMM a hack?

Can't they just use the shit Stannis used on Shireen?

He's in Volantis

Oh my god that mouth needs my tongue in it

does that mean he took over some random dude's body?
cause if his mind can travel back in time, I'd be surprised his body actually could

>Nagga's hill is located on the island of Old Wyk in the Iron Islands. It is the site of the Grey King's Hall, where in past times, the ironborn chose their kings in a kingsmoot. It is on a hill overlooking Nagga's Cradle. The ribs of Nagga, a dead sea dragon, rise from the ground like large white trees as wide as a dromond's mast and twice as tall

>let's hope our autistic fanbase just forget we've already used this location before.

>White Walkers
>One of the largest and most interesting mysteries of the show
>Casually explained without any buildup
>Its a subspecies gone rogue
>Its Mass Effect 3 all over again

HEY GUYS REMEMBER VARYS HAS NO COCK

DID YOUR FORGET YET?

HE

HAS

NO

COCK

Why does Sansa believe Littlefinger is telling her the truth when he tells her about Riverrun / The Blackfish, immediately after she just told him she wanted nothing to do with him since he's a liar (Put her life in danger, probably knew Ramsay was a psychopath)?

Then even though she seems to hate Littlefinger at this point she lies to Jon about how she found out that information out from (I'm guessing she is trying to protect him or something, but how would Jon even remember who Littlefinger is?). When she is questioned about it by Brienne, the scene just cuts.

I know DnD is bad or whatever, but this entire thing was fucking retarded. There is no fucking reason she needs to lie to Jon, but she does. Then as soon as we're about to get an explanation about why she just lied about Littlefinger to Jon (Even though it's so irrelevant where she got her information from) the scene just cuts.

Why have her do something stupid, have her seconds away from fucking explaining why she did the stupid thing and just fucking end scene?

Guess what? The ending in GOT is either Blue, Red, or Green: Ice, Fire, or Wildfire.

Why is she so obsessed with Natalie Dormer?

youtube.com/watch?v=UwsHCzI1nV4

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian

He is clearly alive. Keep the faith brother, D&D dost protest too much. Every fucking episode "Stannis is dead, OKAY??" "I fucking executed him, DID YOU HEAR ME" "Stannis was murdered. By Who? I don't fucking know HE JUST WAS"

Stannis will be back in episode 7 :D

Why didn't they just kill them normally instead of making a powerful race that could raise the dead and judging from the Children fighting the White Walkers, can't even fight back? Why would you make something that powerful?

>dickless jokes in every single episode

the fuck

Sorcery can be just tricks though. A lot of the shit Varys has seen could probably be easily replicated by a street magician. He hasn't seen the real magic the Red God can do (ie resurrection)

he's the wunderkid with superpowers, and the show wants to force this reeeaaaly hard

it wouldn't surprise me

plus the tower of joy scene drops the hint that he isnt just "seeing" the past, but is actually there

CAN YOU
SMELL
WHAT THE
ROCK IS
COOKING

YOU'RE GONNA HOLD THAT DOOR, GENTLE GIANT

I don't think that scene was trying to again throw it in your face that he has no cock, it's not an event anyone would know the details of besides him and the guy who did it. So the fact she mentions details from it is fucking crazy.

I love shitting on DnD, but these shitposts trying to trash the show are fucking retarded. At least trash the show on actual things like Sansa lying or 3ER thinking it's a good time for a vision even after he told Bran it's time to go

IT'S OUT!!!

THE REVIEW VIDEO FROM "THAT PERSON" IS OUT!!!

i wish that was me

CIA spent a full five minutes getting threatened by a little girl.

*drops mic*

She knows that CIA wants her pussy and won't lie to her despite fucking up

i would cut off my left nut to see this

in memory of HODOR

youtube.com/watch?v=h5Pn8wF2RnQ

>the mountain
if you mean that reanimated corpse you're wrong, good try though. I would say the uncle gallivant and you'd be almost right. CIA has always been a psuedo-omega beta bitch. tormund is definitely alpha.

[dragon noises]

Watch the YouTube behind the scenes. They were inspired by a conversation with GRRM

>but is actually there

sure but remember that what happened happened
he can't change fate, he's only doing what he already did (if that makes sense)

>the others are a merling hoax

Dabid is that you?

I will have to just keep adding stuff won't i?

miles better fight than ToJ

We're 5 for 5 on the cock jokes so far, guys.

That's his master plan

>3ER thinking it's a good time for a vision even after he told Bran it's time to go

that would mean Hodor couldn't fulfill his destiny, faggit

no it's not

Naah, bloodraven is a real character used in other books lik dunc and egg. Also he is a bastard targaryen, it dont fit.

exactly, so by going back and "becoming" the three eyed raven, he is "doing what he already did"