A single American has more gold medals than all of Europe combined

A single American has more gold medals than all of Europe combined.

Why is the USA so good at everything we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Michael Phelps is not the USA, he is Michael Phelps.

We don't care about anyone

Because freedom means we're not held back!

Well when you live in a nation full of illiterate retards I suppose you need to be good at sports.

Why do you people put b8 all over this fucking website?

Because pot and discipline. Wait wat?

How many does he have now?

because at the cost of millions of peoples' livelihood we promote the best of the best.

Huh?

I'm 26...seems like he's been winning as long as I can remember. Did he start in Sydney??

He can have his medals, he is an ugly mofo with a face like a shoe!

he started in ur mom faget

> he's so great, he always wins
> just like lance Armstrong

I've never had one of those. Nice double dubs faggot

not at everything, just at swimming faggot

Fucking gold post right here

Everything.

Welcome newfag

You can only post here if you are an American.

Muh shitty unranked country

that bro doesn't even skateboard.

>calling an individual person the whole of USA
If I was Michael Phelps I would probably feel insulted

I'm an American and even I know it's just an artifact of the grossly disproportionate number of medals there are in swimming. When a single athlete is allowed to contest such a huge number of events of course they are going to win more medals if they're talented. Swimming has events in multiple strokes, over multiple distances, in both team and individual events, none of which are weight restricted (you can compete in them all if you want).

If they changed weightlifting to have medals for each individual lift, individual total, team total, for 1, 3, and 5 reps the news would be about Ilya, Reza, or Lu and Phelps would be nobody.

Such as choosing presidential candidates?

>Why is the USA so good at everything we do?

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

u have planes flying into towers tho lol id rather less gold medals then terror attacks.

Except healthcare..overall health..education.. income equility..justice system police training etc

I'm actually ashamed of the nonsense going on here

Maybe because he's a genetic mutant

Because America is full of the descendants of ballsy rebels who decided to leave their home country to seek new opportunity.

America is made up of the blood of the craziest mavericks, strongest slaves, and most resilient Natives

Because Europe doesn't get hit harder by Radical Islamic Terrorism than the US, right? Right?

Yeah I just watched the movie 33 funny how it was American drills and American rescuers lowering the capsule. Ultimately America rescued those miners when everyone else failed. As usual. God I can't wait until Trump makes us proud to be from this country again and makes other countries give us the respect we so deserve but don't receive.

He has more gold medals over his career than Europe does in just this 1 week of games? OP you're a fucking idiot. Obviously Europe will have more gold medals from the entire time they have been at the Olympics, wait since it began. Fucking idiot.