I am a fat girl. I am disgusting. I am depressed and ugly. I cut myself and it burns. Nothing makes the pain go away...

I am a fat girl. I am disgusting. I am depressed and ugly. I cut myself and it burns. Nothing makes the pain go away. Make me want to die, tell me how ugly I am Sup Forums, this is the only place I know that won't try to help "save me" but instead do what I want.

nypa

is that you in the picture, OP?

your not fat wtf your just a lil chubby which is better than paper thin

Youre ugly and I hate you

Tits or gtfo

Ur perfect

if that's you in the picture OP, you're not fat. you're a bit chubby. run a mile or two every day, and it will go away.

Start running, squat and do hip thrusts.

Eat low sugar and low fat diet.

Your weight loss and the endorphins from the exercise will show you that life isn't that bad and give you more drive to not be a selfish piece of shit that wants to kill herself

What the fuck is this Maury Povich? Be fat, eat a chili dog and who the fuck care aside from these white knighting new fag fap machines.

OP is unhappy about her weight. being fat and eating a chili dog is not going to help her.

if she's a real grill at all.

Dubs says you have to post a pic of that fat ass

You're pathetic cuz you're not even fat you just have body dysmorphia. You have mental problems but you aren't fat. Gosh women can be so shallow and stupid, obsessing over a few extra pounds. Fix your diet, workout a few times a week and stop fucking being so hard on yourself.

You seem to be quite attractive. Don't worry...

If thats you op, I'd fuck the shit out of you.

This is, in fact, Maury Povich.

betcha' didn't know that, did ya?

Shut up meg

put more things on your shelf
the damn thing's a utility, not a decoration

You're a fat disgusting pig, do yourself and the world a favor and cut your wrists.

Op, im even fatter than you are. Am also grill.

Check it out.

You are fine.

Going to the gym in a few minutes too. It feels great. Try weightlifting, and lift heavy. It is more stimulating than cardio if you get bored of cardio.

Nudes or stfu

>couragethecowardlydogeggplantgrowbabygrow.jpeg

Pic makes it look like you're an amputee.

post more like that, but with tits out.

I would marry you. I'm serious.

Would cuddle with/10

You are not fat. Stop buying into the magazine stereotype of what THEY should think you look like.

You're not fat. I've got a big belly folder that's bigger than your current weight.

You look like you got a cute belly.

I fucking love this body type and i don't even know why.

tits or gtfo
you too

>seeks out white knights
>gets white knights
>no one calling her out as an attention whore

Welcome to Sup Forums, the premier cringe inducing community of the internet, home of every le edgy 14 year old numbnuts this side of the galaxy.

bump

DUBSSSSSS

>no timestamp

you silly faggots would believe anything

Shut up Liv, you're just fine. You just need to overcome your anxiety. Challenge yourself nigga.

You're a cool dude, my dude.

you're not even that fat, youre chunky. just not eating like a pig and working out for a month or 2 and youll be fine. Quit fucking bitching and do something about it. WAH IM FAT WAH.

get yourself on cam. i want more
> icanhazchat. com/tog

Yeah umh your fat. You should loose wait you fucking whale.

>loose wait
Ayyy eurofag detected

Fat isn't that bad c; how bout we kik and u can show me more than just ur stomach

Can I plant my face between your buttcheeks first?

Pic related. Just do it

>Cringe

You are fat and disgusting; post titts anyways bby.

show boob

Fucking show your all your body nude if you really want us to tell you how fucking fat you are bitch

Because you haven't seen pussy in years

what is so fucking hard about having some self discipline?? stop feeling sorry for yourself and starve yourself like a normal girl. Caloric deficit. Look it up and get over yourself.

You're why this website is going downhill faster every day.

she is fat....

Neckbeard detected

Ya know what
Newfag here, long time lurker first time poster.
I've no idea whether this is real or just a joke, but I am very sensitive to the topic of killing yourself and would honestly jump at any chance of stopping someone from doing so. I'm not saying I'm able to or will by any means save you. But I as a person exist, and would rather you continue living.

Eat me alive for being a newfag Sup Forumsros. love y'all

good on you for loosing weight and actually trying. Not even being sarcastic.

Eat less

put up nudes so we can fap

learn2b8 ur trying too hard

^

good to know it was a bait

You're both perfectly bangable. If you need to lose weight to feel better about yourself then do it, but any guy who would turn you down because of your not-even-fat bodies isn't even worth your time. Just don't GAIN any more weight and as long as you have a cute face I don't see why you would have any problems in the dating department.

>Inb4 white knight. Just speaking how I feel

get on cam

10/10 would bang

Tits or gtfo

Calm down harambe 2.0 just fuck your way through life you mine as well be good at something

I'd fuck you tbh. You got a cute face?

Like I'm new to this but I mean op is trying too hard even for B8 like you can see when op posts again. Only an imbecile would legit not realize that

This girl was just camwhoring on /soc/ earlier, kinda funny

>loosing

Yeah listen to this guy.

I'll fuck you. =)

>bored of

That's not how it works. The phrase is bored with. Got some books in between cheesburgers and workouts.

Damn, I assumed all fat women are well aware they are a fetish by now

>fatter than op and probably whole thread
>7 year relationship
>ring

But I'm on Sup Forums so how good can my life really be.
I'm fatter than yo mamma and not suicidal. So stop being a bitch and go to he gym or shut the fuck up

show me your fat belly blease

If you really dont care camwhore for us

the chick isn't even that fat tf

disgusting

Tits or GTFO
Timestamp or it doesn't count

Ill fuck you. Giggidy

first of all ladies. you are not fat . you are beatiful kind souls, just be who you were meant to be and stop trying to fit in with what others think you should be.

>stop liking what I don't like

Would eat with and cuddle 10/10

What you think that was

not sure if bait, but you're not fat OP. you're chubby. and many guys like that. you look better than me.

i would have sex with you, make you cum and then make you breakfast in the morning.

Fucking white knight pity party bullshit again. you can all go fucking kill yourselves, you pussies

TITS OR GTFO.

WE WANNA SEE THOSE PAT POTATO TITTIES.

We know you're fat, so why don't you post a picture of your face so we can decide if you are ugly.

HAHHA

>(You)
> Anonymous 08/12/16(Fri)00:52:50 No.699099901▶
>File: tumblr_nwaws15Xwh1uuy2cao(...).jpg (100 KB, 450x750)
>
> Anonymous 08/12/16(Fri)00:51:37 No.699099782▶
>File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960)
>>fatter than op and probably whole thread
year relationship
>>ring
>But I'm on Sup Forums so how good can my life really be.
>I'm fatter than yo mamma and not suicidal. So stop being a bitch and go to he gym or shut the fuck up
>show me your fat belly blease
>What you think tha
A close up of some blubber somewhere, this is what I want to see

delet urself my man

Yeah, you're kind of fat. You're also kind of ugly. You'd better treat your guy well or he'll leave you. I would.

moar.
spread pussy

Ugly and fat! Still qualified for a good looking blackman!

[spoiler]what the fuck[/spoiler]

That's just a pic demonstrating what he wants me to show not what I got I'm double that skanks size fo sho

>fat
barely a chubster
>ugly
doesnt show face

even better!!!!

What's all this scribble-de-gook

Would fuck 350000/10

Yes you are OP but there is a bright side and it's not what all these white knight faggots ITTs always carry on about with their cringe bullshit about how your not fat just cuddly. The bright side is that you have a pussy
>if in fact you're not a fat disgusting neckbeard weebo which you most likely are as you have not provided a timestamp as per the rules of the internetz
There will always be some desperate faggot out there that will fuck anything cause he's just as fat and disgusting as you.