Anyone here have or ever hear of an impregnation fetish? I think I have one...

Anyone here have or ever hear of an impregnation fetish? I think I have one. The hottest and most satisfying sex I ever had was when I was purposefully fucking my fertile wife unprotected while we were trying to have a baby. I fantasize about having a one night stand with a woman and impregnation her, forever and permanently giving her a part of my DNA.

Pic is Natalie Austin a.k.a Lindsey FTV. I would give any sum, steal any thing, kill any person alive to slide my bare dick in that goddess and passionately fill her vulnerable and fertile womb with blast after blast of my cum. Just thinking about it drives me insane

Other urls found in this thread:

vampire69blog.com/2015/10/whos-that-girl-natalie-austin-aka-lindsay-ftv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit com/r/breeding

youre welcome

what a day and age, when sex to have a baby has become a fetish

I should have known there would be a reddit just for this. I'm ashamed of myself for not checking first.

dont worry OP this is not even a fetish, it's called 'normal sexual functioning'

an impregnation fetish is called being a properly functioning member of a species, not wanting to get people pregnant is only caused by the legal implications

Have more pics of this hot slut???

My god that bitch looks insane and down for ANYTHING.

MOAR of her??

only Sup Forums would think this was somehow perverted.

vampire69blog.com/2015/10/whos-that-girl-natalie-austin-aka-lindsay-ftv/

Enjoy, user

More op

MORE

Here ya faggots go, dumping

>thumbnails

These are unusable

BIGGER PICTURES YOU LITTLE NIGGER

I have this fantasy a lot. I'm gay, so it's mostly when I'm fucking my boyfriend in his ass when I like to imagine he's a girl and is going to have my babies...

Says the man

Sometimes, after I cum in his ass, little cum soaked shit balls will fall out of it.

I like to eat them while pretending to be Saturn

>pic related

Yeah my Mrs has that, and we're both abhorred by the thought of having kids. But when I fuck her with no rubber and tell her I'm about to put a baby in her as I cum she goes fucking mental, cums all over the place.

natalie austin

>has a wife
>fucks her with a rubber
helllooooo?
that shield should protect you from std's, something your wife or you shouldn't have, given your are the only people you have sex with, which in turn should be the norm to married people.
you are obviously religious, so fucking is for procreation, rubbers and pills are satans work.
wouldn't you just be stupid you would have chosen the better way and get her the pill: no rubbers, no blood, raw fucking all day erry day.

i swear, murricans are so fucking stupid, i believe it's something your nation requires from any legal citizen.
proof: the presidential candidates.

I'm English you dumb fuck. "Mrs" doesn't always mean "wife". I'll rephrase for you. When I fuck my PARTNER. You need to fucking chill out mate.

beautiful

I have these thoughts when I don't fap for over a month, but its just my balls trying to hijack my brain. I never want to have kids and its enough to make me stay a virgin for life, or until I somehow end up getting to fuck a fuckable 50 year old woman

Fucking jackpot, thank you, you amazing beast.

forgot my thank you image

It's Ms. for an unmaried woman and Mrs. for a married one.....

>Virgin for life

You not know what a condom is? Or are you catholic.

I am an extremist who doesn't like to have anything to worry about, and since I absolutely never want to have the slightest risk of getting anyone pregnant ever, its easier on me psychologically to just be celibate. If I had the opportunity I'm sure I can cuddle naked with a woman I'm attracted to and have a raging boner but not have sex with her

English slang you fucktard, he just explained that.
Let alone the fact that you thought he was reiligeous because he was married, you are a fucking idiot. Kill yourself

I have this fetish too.
One of my hottest jack off fantasies is hooking up with a couple and having sex with both of them.

Me and the guy 69 each other while the wife watches and gets really turned on until her pussy is so wet that she needs to get fucked by both of us.

We both turn our attention to the guys wife and I ram my cock deep inside her gaping wet pussy.

The husband shoves his cock between our faces and we start licking and sucking him off while begin fucking his whore wife.

Just as he pumps his delicious cum into both of our mouths I start cumming as well and fill the whore's pussy with huge globs of semen. Both the husband and wife had warned me not to cum inside of her at the start of our hook up because she is not using any birth control.

I completely ignore them and cum deep inside this whore with every intention of impregnating her. This just turns me on even more and I shoot more cum into her than ever before in my life.

Do you also not drive anywhere because you could get into an accident?

Or just never leave the house because of what might happen?

I have it, too.
Fantasize about impregnating multiple girls at once and producing offspring with diverse genetics. I also think about kissing their preg bellies and sucking their enlarged breasts.
The idea of putting my seed in there and the woman pushing that thing out gets me diamonds.

impregnation isn't a fetish
it's the default

That isn't a fetish dumbfuck. It's called being a straight male.

This. I once thought i had impregnated my then lover. Turns out she wasn't preggers and off she when to her husband. Kekkles

HOLY FUCK

Finally a fetish I can relate to.

Ever since I was old enough to have fetishes and jerk off, I had an impregnation fetish.
I thought it was just a weird fetish phase since I had a couple that came and went.

But not this one.

Ever since I was 15 (21 now), it's gotten more intense than ever.

I am seriously contemplating going abroad or on vacation and hooking up with girls of all nationalities, and purposely filling them up with my seed.

What are my chances of getting fucked by the law if I go to a different country, knock up some girl without giving her my real name/info, and then dipping back to Canada?

Serious question. This fetish has to happen and I want to spread my seed. Besides, I'm a good looking European-white guy so i'll be helping out the gene pool.

>bump this

backpackers are full of aids. enjoy

as august wanes, summer receeds and Sup Forums returns to true form.

>implying I would fuck hookers/cheap whores or even spend money for sex

If you're a decent looking white guy, you are more attractive than you seem in the eyes of other races. Plus it's not hard getting laid.

It's the fact that if I knock up some random bitch, what are the chances of not getting in shit for it later if I don't give her my info and dip back to another country

accidents are avoided if people follow traffic regulations and drive carefully, wile pregnancy is supposed to happen from sex, and we are just trying to cheat nature and hope it won't fail, not worth the anxiety of the risk, because I absolutely never ever want to have kids whatsoever.

This thread makes me wish I was normal, and had a normal "fetish" like impregnating bitches... I still don't know why I like to see women beheaded.

im sorry my man, that does sound like a kind of destructive fetish. guilt also sucks.

fuck, moar?

I had a vasectomy after our daughter was born, but now I love the thought of my wife fucking a guy and getting pregnant by him. She fucked a guy from her work about two years ago, and that's when I really started having these thoughts.

I'm the same way bro, it's definitely a fetish for me. With my girlfriend in high school I came in her every time. It is a miracle she never got pregnant. But yeah when I talk dirty I start saying weird shit about my seed, fertility and all that