Gf and I had a sex. Used condom and didn't cum in her. She isn't on the pill...

Gf and I had a sex. Used condom and didn't cum in her. She isn't on the pill. She is now 3 days late on her period and I'm freaking out because being a young father fucks your future. She usually has an irregular period but the past 3 months it has been on the 10th exactly. Should I an hero becuz kid or am I being a retard?

>babbys first scare

Girl getting laid for first few times can trigger hormones that trick her u to thinking she's preggers, can make her up to a week late.

Calm your shit. It happens. Cycles can swing too. Don't worry till week 2.

dig through the trash like the beta you are and slide your fingers into those semen filled condoms to check if there are any holes to assure what little self confidence you have that you didnt accidentally a baby. now go an hero yourself.

This is an 18+ board, young one. Also, we don't like retards.

Come on now, cut him a break, we've all been there. Pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums is underage anyway

3 days ain't shit. If the condom was on, if you didn't cum, you are either god or scared for nothing. Don't stress your girl, stress can delay period too.

My gf was 5-6 days late once, but it ended okay. Otherwise just press her to take an abortion

Lol that's like the third person who has posted that this week

Dude my gf has irregular periods. She gets scared everytime and i keep yelling at her about the shit. Shes always like "my period hasnt come"
I reply.."the months not even over baby...stop stessing me out. You had your period last month i remember"
Then she comes back with " i feel like that was spotting"

Then i think (why do i have sex with you)
THEN....bitch gets her period. And i tell my gf i wont fuck her if she keeps that shit up.
Thats my girl...(dumbass)

demand paternity test before accepting any paternal responsibilities
I guarantee she is cheating on you

There is only one way to find out. Go down on her as soon as possible. If you taste the potent semen of an alpha, she's cheating on you, and you have done your job as a beta cuckold by tasting his nigger seed.

Would recommend, only 100% accurate pregnancy test

OP just call down.

The brain is capable that a lot more than we're aware of and it is a known thing that a girl's
body can react as if she were pregnant but it turns out that Malik from the block tapped that
right before you do and now you're going to be stuck with a nigger baby that your gf will pin on you

OP HERE: GF isn't cheating, I have her wrapped around my finger. You know when you have a girl wrapped around your finger.

3days is nothing if you are young, I agree with other user , don't sweat it till 2 weeks late

yeah so did I and then suddenly I find out that she's in this three way relationship with 2 other girls

You must be a Brit bong. no fucking nigger Maliks in US. We only have Tyrones and Jamars. Our nig nogs aren't Muslim.

do you live under a rock in a basement ?

Yes, I know when I have your girl wrapped around my finger. She fits like a glove

Also as a little known fact green potato skins can induce a miscarriage if u eat to much....potato soup might sound delicious as a home cooked meal by her bf.....

Underage b&

3 day late period isnt the end of the world faggot. You must be a drama queen like your whore girlfriend

periods are fuckin weird. i went an entire year without one, nothing wrong with me, just super irregular. i wouldnt worry, user. especially if you used a condom and didnt cum in her anyway. extremely unlikely

The majority of our basketball Americans aren't Muslim. They are just run of the mill D'eshawns.

Too much green potato can kill you as well thou, google it

>Should I an hero becuz kid or am I being a retard?

Yeah, an hero now, before all the facts are known

>dumbass

When did Sup Forums become so inclusive. When did the TOGTFO rule end.

How is that not heaven?

you should eat more fiber

This. Haven't had a period in about ten months, and if she's worried the stress can delay it anymore.
Don't worry OP, you will be okay. If she gets past two or three weeks without it get a pregnancy test, if she's pregnant abort it ASAP.
The later the abortion the more complications you have to deal with.

It's not unless you are a cuckold faggot or are invited to join.

Sorry user Sup Forums is shittier now than ever

Girlfriend won't abort, we've already discussed that topic and she won't budge

Don't abort unless you are black. We need more soldiers for RAHOWA. Don't abort white babies Spartans.

Maybe she should take the pill, you think??

Good, don't be a faggot and raise Jamars bastard.

> 3 days late

Wow kid you are a faggot. Do you think women are programmed like computers and get their period on the EXACT SAME day EVERY MONTH?

You're a fucking retard.

She may reconsider if she is actually pregnant. It's a scary time, and as much as I'd like to say you shouldn't pressure her it's your life too.
Again though, I don't think she's actually going to be. In a week or two if she feels crampy without any period GET A TEST.
Because that's a bad sign.
Financial situation applies. I aborted because a teenager in high school has no business having kids, white or not.

Also, if she isn't pregnant (which is likely) look into the explanon birth control. A rod in the arm that lasts three years.

I'll tell you.

The first girl I knew about. She was a short qt white girl who was into the same things we were
and she kinda fit in with my fetish so I was cool with it, even if they did shit while I wasn't
there. Unfortunately, even though the qt liked me too it never made it that far because, and I
don't know who struck first but this super tall black chick came in to the mix. I damn near
would have been fine with her too because she too fit in with the fetish thing but like the
way my gf went about it was kinda sly and secretive and one day things got out of hand
when I was waiting for her for a date and she was making out with the black chick instead.

So enough was enough.

OP here: poor as shit. Girlfriend has engineer daddy so she is set so that may be why she doesn't care. But I'd be fucked if I have to pay child support.

/Thread

My gf was once late 10 days. And we fucked without protection. Chillax nigger

Remove your testicles at night before she births your demon spawn

Maybe discuss if she's actually fit to be a parent.
These are the things you need to discuss at the beginning of a relationship before sex even comes around.
Because if you aren't on the same page you will have a bad time.
Like I said, if this is just a scare get the explanon. Used to be called implanon.
Extremely effective, and if she's prone to being late it could eliminate periods altogether.
And please evaluate where your relationship is going, and the values you both hold. If you never want kids I can promise you it won't work with her.

My gf was once 9 months late.
When her period came it looked like a little brown person

Or don't be a nigger and make your Spartan warrior a bastard. Remember this before acting on anything. What would Tyrone do? Then do the opposite of that.

You should an hero because you're a retard.

word

I want kids and so does she. Just not so early so we don't financially get fucked in the ass. She said she would give up for adoption but wouldn't abort.

Bullshit.

Fuck now. Worry later.

sometimes getting fucked can make a girls period late man dont freak out too much yet

Then you have a solution. Although her stance on that could easily change after carrying a child for nine months, and it would put an enormous strain on your relationship.
How long have you two been together?
That's how you end up with unwanted children who grow up to be enormous cunts because daddy didn't want them.

>call her
>tell her: "if you are pregnant i'll fucking kill you"
>fucking kill her anyway
>kill yourself afterwards
trust me, it works, I've done this before

You're a loser. Really think about that for a second. You are willing to let someone else father your own kid. You are weak. People act like it's so hard. We've been raising children since the beginning of humanity. You're going to let your blood be parented by some rival clan.

7 months

Tits or gtfo is only applied to cam whores newfag.

I'd rather that than make 30k a year not able to finish college. I'm going to medical school to be a doc, I don't have time or money to raise a kid yet.

why kill yourself when you can marry her and get that child support skrilla nignog

OP I don't say this to be mean or anything, but please reconsider your relationship.
If you are getting scares this early and not agreeing on such matters there is a lot of talking you need to do. Or at least a more secure way of ensuring there won't be any accidents.
A woman who's ever had a kid can probably easily say they would give it up for adoption, but after nine months of carrying the little monster and nourishing it, experiencing the pain and growth I don't think she'll go through with it.

It applies to anyone that acknowledges they are female. Doesn't make sense otherwise. If they are cam whores of course they are going to tits.

I think in a thread where females who've experienced it can weight in and help OP it's acceptable.

Good point. I'll make a new thread later on if she does turn out preggers. Discuss with her seriously.

Yeah, this is Sup Forums not fucking advise. The rule only applies to Sup Forums. You want advice from a female, don't go to Sup Forums. Doesn't matter. No one has togtfo in forever. I was just commenting on the shift. It's just stupid shitpostng and faggoty trap threads anyways.

Sounds like a plan. I know seven months might seem like a lot, but in the long run its nothing.
I've been married for about three years, together for six.
You are still at a point where you can get out if she isn't pregnant, just remember that.

Even if you are right, the user you referred to never even said they were female.
"Hi I'm a grill and..."
Is deserving of TITS OR GTFO
What you responded to is not.

Fair enough.

You're being a retard.
Becoming a father is life changing. Yes. But you don't know shit about it so why assume the worse?

Even if she's a cunt you can cuck towards other girls with kids abd basically fuck any of them. Plus your kid will ve just like you. It's cool as shit. Dont ruin the kids life because you're a retard, share your life you selfish nigger.

I agree. Don't be a Tyrone.

OP, you might not have cum in the bitch, but I am absolutely positive that there are 20 niggers that did!

Enjoy raising your nigger baby, cuck!