Row faster user we are going for the gold metal

Row faster user we are going for the gold metal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women have to drag those things around all day. must be annoying.

you to-too

>females
>rowing

LMAO

NO THANKS

youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ

chestlet spotted

do you complain about dragging your huge gut?

How about we just go for the pearl necklace

why are women so stupid, that just sit there looking dumbfounded

>69911003
I rowed for 8 years in school. In college we had female coxswains(tiny people who street the boat). Tough to find 5'2 125lbs guys, so it was just easier to use women. Some were actually pretty damn good. For whatever reason the ones on the men's team were superior. Good at keeping order and steered well. if there was an absence the teams would help out and sometimes they would pull double duty(not like they would be physically spent so not a huge burden on them). The ones from the women's team were always much worse. whiney/nag sounding. Ours always just felt like you were taking orders from a drill sergeant. That's why when asked for advice I'd just tell them don't sound like my mom.

Anyway that's my two cents.

W-Who?

y-yes mommy

this is what I do in Forza

That isn't a rowing shell. i have been rowing since 7th grade and this is just insulting. First of all the only women that will ever interact with men in the boat are fucking midgets with high voices. Second off all any coxswain that did this would just be put in shit boats because its distracting the rowers from wanting to fucking kill themselves for choosing such an autistically painful sport. Third that is a rowboat and rowing events use carbon fiber shells that are build to look stupid and go fast and make rowers want to fucking kill themselves for choosing a sport that literally turns them into masochists.

Also females that are good at actually rowing the boat look like fucking men half the time

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
I forgot all about that video thank you user

Somebody fucking explain to me right now why this occurred.

they're Americans

Those were mostly novice on a narrow river bend on Long Island. It doesn't mean they didn't screw up, but crew is one of those sports where women give as much as they can and id rather see it than women's lacrosse or something

Are they retarded? Deaf? How can you be that fucking stupid? Why do the spectators care so much? The entire thing is a joke.

why are you responding, he even used
>metal
cmon man

I knew what this was going to be before opening it.

Who's the fucking sperg who says "you need ta send dat to Ridiculousness"?

>mexican intellectuals

This never gets old.

Keep your mouth closed, retard!

That's why they wear bras, fampai

M-mum cover yourself, my friends are checking you out.. This is embarrassing