Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J97Bra7mocE
cbc_ca/news/canada/killer-s-release-angers-grieving-mom-1.198708
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

250 m 29 Kelowna

Haha.

780 Edmonton, not Canadian I'm Australian but been here for 10 months

m or F? also 780

250 Kamloops here. blazing and playing Diablo. cant wait for the weekend.

Diablo! Is the next season out?

M

604 here but ex summerland fag wassup

I'm a tranny moving to Kelowna, will be there next weekend.

604 too, but leaving for white horse soon

For university?

Anyone 416?
Can't sleep, so playing over watch, checking every so often.

You know I have never touched Overwatch. I washed my hands with Blizzard after Warlords of Draenor.

a funeral

yea they just launched season 7

ayy im from whitehorse!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Oh whoa already season 7! I've missed a few.

Just because a company made a bad game doesn't mean you should boycott it forever!
It's alot of fun!

I was really mad about WoD like huge butthurt. I felt like my face was spat in. So I ditched Blizzard. Overwatch seems like fun, but I suck with FPS. Unless it's a bit different than FPS I'll suck at it. I always get the grenade thingy in CoD

i dont even own the expansion. i play vanilla for now lol.

have you been to whitehorse before, user?

604 here too
nice dude

Oh really? Malthial is edge lord supreme I like him.

You dont even need to aim with all the characters. Its more about positions and strats. And synergyies with your teams.

don't need to say sorry, might get beat up for being the Canadian stereotypes

is that the crusader? i heard hes pretty op.

That is pretty neat, if it's more to do with strategy I might have hope.

I think in this case it's allowed, someone has died and is enough for you to go to Yukon. Then again I don't mind, I am used to people shitting on me so it won't bother none.

yeah, atlin, watson lake, lower post, telegraph; every where

Oh Malthial is the angel of death, I do play a crusader though because I love sword and magic types.

Did you hit up shambhala?

Cool.
What else you play?

Did you hit up shambhala?????

cool man. im from yukon originally. havent been back in a few years though. i know youre going for a funeral, but i really hope you enjoy your time there.

nice dubs

damn, hate it when people are just asses ya know? the world is shitty enough, try not to be a jerk.

Right now Path of Exile, and finishing up Assassin's Creed Jack the Ripper.

I hope to get into something else after my move.

shabhala hasnt been good for a few years now. last time i went was in 2006 and it was so lame. too many kids running around for me.

It's why I am typically nice as much as I can be. People wake up and are crapped on by their partner, their family, their friends, their job, their school, their bills, the government, other people, strangers, etc. I try to stop it here, so when someone is negative or mean to me, I don't continue the chain.

I have tons of family up there, lots want to get high as fuck because they feel bad about the funeral. I'm sure I will have a good time. thanks

I haven't played Ass creed since 3. Oh and once pirate.

good job user. im the same way.

nice way to live. it's not easy doing that man.

stupid question, but whats your last name? i was born and raised in Whitehorse.

i understand if you dont wanna say it on here though

Syndicate is not bad, had some funny bits and interactions between characters, but yeah it's mega stale.

Cool! I like that it is a rare trait in others. Especially when it's so seductive and easy to be mean, as opposed to kind and disciplined.

Rejection and negativity usually has more to do with the person than, anything to do with me. I just want to eat, enjoy nature, play some games, and maybe sleep a bit.

It's tough, I have a bracelet I wear as a reminder, it has a small bell on it so usually when I move I hear it and it reminds me. It's Pavlovian behavioural modification hah

Hey Canadians! A friend recorded a song and curious to hear your thoughts. (the stupid guy didn't put the clickable annotations yet but thought this is a good time to ask.
Be mean if you have to! ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=J97Bra7mocE

spencer, but my dad's family lives in vancouver (where I am, soon to be up north ). you might have a better chance with ward or boya

I heard so many bad things about Syndicate. One game I miss on the PS3 is SSX. Anyone play that fucking game?

I had a ring, but I lost it before they passed. it kills me that I don't know where it is. tried asking my friends about it but she just got mad. thinking about buying a similar one, even if it wasn't the original

SSX is more of my brother's interest haha

Syndicate is what I would call "Okay" and nothing more.

man i feel the same way. I work in retail and get alot of shitty customers. when someone is rude to me or is clearly having a bad day, i just try to kindly show them that i am not affected by it and they cant bring me down. i have actually had people come back to my store and apologize for being rude for no reason. its a pretty good feeling .

204 looking for a girl to torture

Yeah a lot of people who I know have gone say the same thing. I only started going in 2011. I think the dubstep scene kind of wrecks the lovely hippy vibes but I still manage to have a decent time. Planning to move to Nelson by this time next year. Got a buddy who just started working at the new savoy

on my way mates

A ring? It belonged to them? Yeah by a copy! It can eventually instill it's own meaning over time. They say sentimentality is one part time passed.

dont think i know anyone with those last names. i know a few Wards though, are you native ?

use to be 204, any chance your name is eryck?

That is great! Also I must commend you for working customer service of any kind, it's super hard to deal with people every day for me. I can't imagine seeing and meeting all sorts of strangers with different emotional states throughout the day.

>razer

stay home lad

Eyy, grew up in Winlaw. Got the fuck out the minute I turned 18.

778 m 20 Vancouver

the thing is the ring was silver and twisted around. kinda unique and I'm not sure where I might find something like that. could ask a friend of one who passed (family friend). thanks

yeah I'm native, ward is my mother's side. something is happening up in atlin dealing with ward/spencer

Nope but it rhymes with eric.

okay. the Wards i know in Whitehorse were a crazy bunch.

778 originally, post 604 because not many people with 778

Twisted? That is interesting, was it something Celtic in nature? I remember having a cool necklace that was celtic in origin, but I lost it while camping. I hope you can replace it, I always go to outdoor markets, because I tend to find things I thought I could never find again there.

haha were they young folk running around white horse? my grandparents must make a different show in atlin, my opinion, they are very respected

Haha yeah, only other people I've actually met with 778 were from Kaslo strangely enough

780 Etown here. 24 M

damn, would have been funny if you were him. he was kinda pervy

Nice dubs. Checked

kaslo huh? I never heard of the place

Dubs checked

Matt?

think two silver wires wrapping around each other. simple. I think I can find one out there like you said. a jewelry store is having a closing sale might get one there too.

306 city of bridges, 20 male.. straight

haha use to live there. 3 bridges and it's known to be the city of that.

I hope you can find it. Closing sales are the best, there is a shop closing here, and I hope to raid it before I move.

Vegans

Nigga I was there a few weeks ago in Balfour

thanks, and is it out in white horse?

No I'm in Victoria, I'm sorry you mixed me up with someone else.

nope. you in kam too?

nah don't worry about it. Victoria is really beautiful. was gonna go for a wedding but it was canceled due to money problems.

Nah, brother is. Sounded like his sorta deal. Was hoping for crazy paranoia.

I'm leaving Victoria, it is definitely really pretty but it is very difficult to live here. Also I can't make friends here, because I am too autistic to break into the groups they form. So it will be a clean break from Victoria for me.

they were a couple years older than me. i dont know if its the same family, but one guy killed his gf and hid her under his mattress til it stunk so bad the neighbours complained.he did like 8 years or something. i used to sell weed to his brother Jackie and i went to school with their other brother Bobby.

i see. if i see Matt ill tell him his bro says hi

cbc_ca/news/canada/killer-s-release-angers-grieving-mom-1.198708

thats got some details bout the murder

Calgary fag here. Go to centre street church sunday. Look for a guy in a bright green shirt about 6"1 it will be me.
Only real meetup time i got.
it will be the morning service so go before or after and meet me at front doors
hope to see some of you there

I'm from winnipeg thinking of moving to Victoria. My reasoning is if I'm stuck doing menial labor my whole life I might as well live in a beautiful city. I don't think I can do another Winnipeg winter working night shift in a factory.

If you're really out going, and what not you'll have no problem here I think. It's a bit clicky here so people inept will be lonely. The city is beautiful indeed, it is very expensive though. Like I am staying in a bachelor and it's 750$.

I don't want to discourage your dreams, but I had wished someone told me that when I moved here you know?

dang, where do you plan on going next?I love Winnipeg, winter was the best. Victoria can be expensive but not as bad as vancouver

I'm going to Kelowna, I have family there and a family member that could use my care. Vancouver is awful you are so right, and Victoria is in a hurry to be just like it.

kelowna sucks big time man. its like a little chunk of vancouver got separated from the coast and moved to the interior.

holy shit. crazy indeed. I will check it out

I haven't been there and ten years, so it will be interesting and I won't be alone like in Victoria.

all the best user.