youtube.com/watch?v=oWIOJa-T29Q
blog.naver.com/starship_ent/220894701721
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Us4DbF2OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool i get to repost this

gosh dang deleter thread

idiots

Sunny is beautiful

let's cut the bullshit. K-pop is 80% sex and 20% music.

Would Korea's enormous prostitution industry be a lot smaller without Kpop sluts making all the men horny?

Anyone else miss BTS's old sound?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWIOJa-T29Q

omo, can you post the Dubu celebration webm again, I missed it

minaring pls go

Sunny is cute dbh

time to post best gfriendo

>thread dies
>go check mu after weeks for a minute
>some guy posting pits of a white famous musician bitch
good to know everyone loves pits

Stop sucking attention-whorer dick.
Reply to me normally or don't.

They're called axillae.

A in SonAmoo stands for Autism

I want to feel dubu's twins

Oh, I've got this one already. Thanks anyway

rude desu

I thought Bewhy was fine. To me the song wasn't the problem although it didn't help. I wished for Leaders too...actually I got kind of excited when OOAK started playing but the realization of what was actually happening set in quickly after that. I can't get over TOP I mean he wasn't even on stage that long but he was so cool I can't believe it. I wonder why we didn't see him sitting in the audience ever though...

kek I agree that outfit is disgusting. Perfect visual summation of that entire performance. See the note clipped on his hat though? That's kinda cool at least

>single album
what a letdown

WENDY

>ham not first
retards, good to know we're not in 2012 anymore

WENDERS

dark and wild is probably my favorite album after hyyh dbh

shut the fuck up

which hyyh though?

he looks so young...

Baby kookie..

i wish i were that basketball

godes

RAINDROPS

DROP TOP

best gfriend

>T-ara used to be a top group
what happened?

apink bomi is literally the best girl

wtf i just started watching their variety and she's so funny

I actually liked CL quite a bit I mean the song was low energy but she was refreshing plus I saw some translations of the lyrics and it's just what you would want. Ultimately I would hope that the song gets an official release so I can digest it lol
And God, Uhm Junghwa is a total diva I'm so glad she got a lot of screentime. As well as Sechs Kies. Good point about TOP not being there though maybe he was just backstage, that's weird
Also how was Christmas did Santa give you the present you wished for? Hehe

Sh-she qt

Why can't some NEET programmer make a facial recognition plugin to 4chanx so I can block half of Twice.

>tfw no jungkook boyfriend

what's rude?

shes great

i dont watch wgm tho, i aint with that cuck shit

sunny's glistening wet _____

said jimin

bacon

Is k indie acceptable here?

it was way over 30 minutes, janny probably had a meltdown

SLIT

that reminds me, shouldn't there be a new teaser today?

ed Velvet, GFRIEND, TWICE & I.O.I to perform SNSD's 'Into The New World' at '2016 KBS Gayo Daechukjae

just deleting a thread like that

Secret film in like 12-13 hours.

it was literally 10 seconds before being 30 minutes, i checked

Why is she stealing IU's concept?

maybe it was an accident and he didn't mean it

lel seventeen performed ITNW at sbs gayo

koreans really cant get enough of that song

>tfw no qt incubus Suga bf to crawl through my window in the middle of the night and suck the life-force from my willing body while I die slowly and happily

ain't he cute

i guess those bts shots was the 26th's teaser

blog.naver.com/starship_ent/220894701721

young forever of course

I guess accidents happen

I don't think so

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Us4DbF2OE another goldie

>just two new tracks on a combined album

Yep.

I feel like a pedo

I think he wants you to choose between hyyh p1 or p2

Let me know by BTS are their best ever song. Try to disprove it

The 100m won lyrics? Do tell, I mean I could guess what it could be about, just from the title it seems obvious but I you've got me wondering now. I have no beef with CL I feel like everyone else was at least good enough (I guess..but I wish she had done a song other than Lifted) but GD was the weak link unfortunately. CL was looking great I thought. Loved the fur. I'm glad you reposted that pic I wanted to say how it looks like he's holding an orange kek. Perfect positioning. Junghwa was amazing. Not only was her stage one of the most memorable but the song! I didn't know anything of her so I thought Watch Me Move would be an old song...I can't believe it's a recent release. It has that retro sound but it's still so good. Also her singing is amazing as well. SechsKies stage wasn't quite as grand as I was expecting but they were still great. I guess their MMA performance set a really high bar. What about that technical issue with Twice? lol...how embarrassing but they handled it perfectly, both times. Surprisingly professional of them don't you think?

My Christmas was literally perfect, Santa got me everything I could have hoped for hehe. How about yours?

wow
what a nice picture

there's some nice ones in there

when i kill wooshin somi will fall in love with me and my headaches will go away.

based wendy and her free singing lessons

Agreeable

okay i figured that would be cheating if i had to choose, i'd easily pick part 2

High notes is getting more beautiful by the day. Can't wait till she's all grown up.

How long has kpg loved BTS?
Probably since they debuted, but since when has it been acceptable to post them?

I know I called you a faggot, pussy, and a nerd but I'm okay with your posts now, you're dedicated user

Shit taste. Butterfly is the only good track on part 2

Can you newfags fuck back off to wherever you came from already? Jesus fucking christ.

oh stop it~

Idk, I went on a kpop hiatus for a couple years and they weren't posted back then but I'm glad there's BTS posters now

Twice cant sing wtf?

just an advice, don't browse /kpg/ in mornings

Based EXO

Favorite girl group?
Favorite song for them?
Favorite girl from the group?
Least favorite song from them?
Least favorite member frommthe group?

yo this is actually kinda good desu. thnx for sharing.

ok
I will stop it now because I have to go to sleep
goodnight m8