What do you guys think about this fag? anyone have any pictures of the aftermath?

what do you guys think about this fag? anyone have any pictures of the aftermath?

Other urls found in this thread:

sparknotes.com/philosophy/johnlocke/section2.rhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=mbwXoXNE1co
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this, a young Leonardo DiCapitato?

is that the kid who invented peanut butter?

I was disappointed when I learned it was basically a roller coaster with the power of hope keeping it safe.

I've been wanting them myself.

You're a piece of shit OP, kid was only 10 you edgy fuck

I don't have anything but it's the kid who died on a water slide his dad was a law maker what a fall bahahahaha

who the fuck wears camo as baseball uniform? this nigga thinks he is the john cena of baseball or something?

pretty sure there aren't really any pictures, aside from the one that showed the water lookin' red and shit.

10 year old kid who decapitated himself on a loose pipe on a waterslide or something like that. Was a real fucking mess and the loli fags get hard as diamond if they see the pictures

lick my butthole fagboy, this is Sup Forums

lel

>butthole
Don't you mean boi pussy?

i'd have plowed this cuties cunt for sure.... i felt bad till I realized his dad is an ultra conservative republican cunt

Typical liberal fascist. Wishing violence on others for disagreeing with your political opinions.

>>>/reddit/

I'd vote for him.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm laughing so hard when they said they are happy knowing he's in heaven LMFAO. retards

Pics, Sup Forums, pics

What does being republican have to do with being religious?
Ya, anyone whos happy their 10 year old is dead because "heaven" is a fucking retard.

Any edgy 14 year old brainwashed redditor liberal who thinks other people deserve death for political views, honestly deserves death themselves lol. You're not shocking at all though. Just giving me 3rd hand embarassment for you. So edgy kid.

wen u get brainwashed into fascism by liberal media and neanderthal parenting from uneducated parents

i wonder how the other 2 passengers were hurt, says one got a broken jaw. i wonder if his dome flew off and nailed one of em in the face, that shit would be hilarious

why so angry bro... all republicans should die kek, their offspring too.. the funnier and more gruesome the death the better, do i need to give you a trigger warning little faggot?

When I belong to one of the 50 richest families in America and only work because I enjoy my job LOL

clever girl...

9/10

Would be 10/10 but i had to take a little off the top

>liberal fascist
Dude, the only way a liberal can be a fascist is if they're interventionist and even then a liberal would never try to kill someone over their views. Look up what "liberal" is.

Post user

>Pics, Sup Forums, pics

Yeah. In em good ole times , pics and vids were here like 1 minute after sth happened. Now..Look at this shit

I heard the family considered suing the water park but later decided to let it slide.

That was 100% irrelevent to the post you're replying to... Do you have aspergers?

What does being a poorly edcuated liberal fascist have to do with being wealthy? It actually makes more sense that a liberal fascist who has never lived in the real world would have very out of touch views...

So why did you bring this up other then to give up credability? Im definitely arguing with a man child.

Underrated

loooooool

Best you're gonna find is a couple of pictures of some kool aid colored water.

Honestly shit sucks. I'm sure it was a quick and painless death for him, but still fucking sucks. I feel worse for his brother. That's some fucked up shit. You can sit here behind the internet & try to act like it's not fucked up, but really deep down I'm sure anyone who reads up on it knows that shit sucks. No matter what or who they are personally. That shit sucks.

>a liberal would never try to kill someone over their views
There is someone in this thread that JUST said hes glad the 10 year old died because his dad was republican... You're a fucking retard.

Go ahead and use a no true scottsman argument to try and defend it.
Every single ideology and political party is going to have despicable people in it. A political party cant be responsable for an individuals actions. Why are you trying to speak for all black pepople? You're probably another racist liberal who generalizes whites and blacks.

>liberal
>fascist
two different ends of the spectrum. and this autistic fag doesn't know the differnece

He flew out of his seat at the front, so I reckon he connected with them as he went over top.

Just because you BELIEVE your views arent fascist doesnt make you not a fascist haha.
The anti republican liberal cuck made a very fascist comment that all people who disagree with him should be killed. Yes thats a fascist position. PLEASE get an education.

Poorly educated - Wrong
Aspergers - Wrong
Fascist - Wrong (Please learn what fascist means)
Not living in the real world? - Wrong
Man Child - Correct

are you fucking retarded????
>Who is this, a young Leonardo DiCapitato?

Pretty sure he only said it to trigger you sensitive little bitch boy.

Boy i sure hope nobody posts picture, i would be so triggered and angry if they did.

>Anti republican liberal cuck
>Getting this triggered on Sup Forums

If his dad had lost the election, they wouldn't have been at the park.

If you're among the 50 richest families in the country and only work because it's "fun", yes, you don't live like a normal human being. You are out of touch, and you're so out of touch you arent even aware of how far disconnected you are. Disturbing.

Not self aware enough to realize you can't relate to people who have to earn their livelihood... But self aware enough to admit you're a manchild... Very interesting.

>Please learn what fascist means
It's some one who is totalitarian and believes we should be governed by force, and by the choices of one man deemed responsable enough to decide.
Which perfectly aligns with a degenerate who says Republicans should be killed for disagreeing with him. That is fascism. And thats what your liberal cuck ass is. Its been said 4 times in this thread and you've yet to refute it. Bye bye uneducated man child.

I was there I saw it, his shoulder strap came undone while they were going down the first hill, as they came to the top of the little hill (negative G's) he lifted out of his seat and his head caught in the netting above the rideand ripped his head off, his body and head slid down the the little hill and into the end of the ride.

>I was only pretending to be retarded XD

Pathetic. Im sure you get intellecutally destroyed politically as well. Stay liberal friendo. When people like you are speaking for the opposition, it only strengthens us.

for the fucktards in here who keep guessing what happened:

>families go to water park for public officials day
>kid goes on ride, known to have harness issues
>on first drop, harness is not secure and kid was said to be nervous as fuck and realized on the drop
>entire upper part of ride is net with metal loops to hold the netting up
>the acceleration downward forces the kid up out of the seat, while accelerating forward
>decapitated on metal loop

>1560 SAT in 2005
>Got 750 on the gmat without even trying.
>IQ around 140/sd15
>Uneducated

Which one doesn't belong.

no shit? i figured he was trying to go no hands or some crazy shit down the first drop and flew out halfway down.

Democrats are not liberals.

Let me take you back to civics class retard

The liberal idea was first set in place by enlightenment philosophers in France and England. It has been only changed slightly since it's inception. Liberal ideology can best be summarized by John Locke who said "all men have the right to life, liberty, and property"

This idea was changed by the founding fathers of the USA who changed it to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" It still follows the same idea just, does not guarantee property. Liberals believed that government should only exist to keep the free market from becoming unfair and to bring justice to those who wish harm upon others. Foreign policy wise they separate. Some believe for a "good" state to exist, all other states must be forcibly made "good" while others believed that all states will eventually become "good" because of humanity's endless pursuit of perfection. They believe every society must be a democratic capitalist society.

A fascist is a person who believes that the only way to achieve a perfect society is to take over the entire world and rule with an iron fist.

Now, a democrat believes that the government should be large and able to control many parts of a persons life. They believe that war is almost never necessary but, when it is, we need to get it over with quickly.

Democrat is not a liberal, that's just what retards like you want to say. Libertarians are liberal.

People are sure butthurt in here. Hey fags go back to fucking reddit where your keyboard-warrioring is rewarded with autism points.

>took an IQ test

you sound like a huge faggot

>which one
>one
Actually its three. The lies you told. You're a man child, and intelligent people are either right leaning or libertarian. Nobody smart would identify with feminists and BLM parties. Nor be an edgy man child posting on Sup Forums.

I seriously suggest instead of spitting out random numbers about how smart you believe you are, you ACTUALLY attend school. Highschool wasnt enough dude, you need mores schooling.

Yeah you sure intellectually destroyed him by calling him an asperger man child... let's see if you're not interpersonally retarded enough to figure out of I'm being sarcastic

none of that makes you educated, and you sound like a tool

>Libertarians are liberal

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Literally ALL you have to do to realize you're wrong is go to the wikipedia page for both parties. Holy shit. Stupidest post I've seen all week.

Libertarians HATE liberals. You're a fucking goof. Please stay out of politics

You actually think that feminism and the black lives movement matter completely makes up liberalism. What an ignorant simplification of politics. No wonder you're willing to vote for an emotionally/intellectually retarded megalomaniac braggart with the maturity of a 10 year old child.

I'm a Air Force reserve pilot and airline pilot who belongs to one of the 50 richest families in the United States. My life > yours, please enjoy the next 8 years of democrats running the country too trailer park pleb.

Stopped reading after the first sentence. Clearly youre not feminist or BLM... Nobody claimed that completely makes up liberalism.
That was my exact fucking point. Youre so liberal and stupid you dont get it.

Only an IDIOT would identify with the same party that THEY identify with. You aren't smart. Just like a feminist. Period.

Why do you believe that repeatedly lying wins an argument? BEGGING you to go to school buddy.

>mfw i'm a political science major

you completely ignored what i said about classical liberals

And then completely ignored what i said about how democrats are not liberals.

You are a complete idiot with funnel vision.

>wikipedia

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA read a book faggot.
sparknotes.com/philosophy/johnlocke/section2.rhtml
Here's a sparknotes page based on Locke's two treatises since you're too dim to read anything more than a summary.

Or they'd identify with liberals because feminists and BLM members aren't members of the liberal elite. Know the difference... I'm part of the liberal ELITE. Feminists and BLM are just a tool for us, just like white trash double digit IQ peasants making 25K a year in non labor union jobs, or people with still believe God will come to earth in their lifetime are the tools of the conservative ELITE

Lying? What would you like to see my ATP certificates? Pohlads by the way.

Ya I agree, you're both tools. Moronic liberals and trailer trash conservatives. Enjoy being a pawn.

please show us

Same fag trying to get replies

Did ISIS claim responibility for this boys death

Unintellgient.

Probably. Only a week until the media says Christians are oppressed.

Airline pilot just for fun. I fly daddy's jets on the side.

>Best you're gonna find is a couple of pictures of some kool aid colored water.

Yeah but it helps the gap because deep in the back of your mind you know it's not kool aid.

nice!

Edit: the FAP, not the gap.

Anybody got pics of the actual ride? To lazy to Google

you're just saying that because your little master Hillary is losing and could only win if all republicans died you fucking cuck

Bumperino for the picturinos

youtube.com/watch?v=mbwXoXNE1co

'murrica