If Mozart were alive today which genre of Metal would he play?

If Mozart were alive today which genre of Metal would he play?

he would make classical music

SLAM!!!

The only reason he played classical is because piano and shit was all the musical instruments they had back then.

He'd play jazz funk.

But Mozart is alive OP

Djent

He'd probably write death metal because it's fast and he'd write solos like necrophagist but Riff like death

thrash metal

he would be in death grips cover band

I would play jazzy post rock you idiot.

>if

stop making these threads, Mozart
decide for yourself what to play

ebin

This. He's got a gig in Brazil next month.

Considering his music is described as joyful and colorful I'd say Power metal

This is ridiculous, Mozart is dead, there's no way I could live that long

Prog

he would be a pop ghost producer

>actually believing he didnt just fake his death

This. People forget that most classical artists were the pop stars of their day, especially Mozart. He would probably be one of those "underground" producers that everyone wants if they want to do something that's catchy yet artsy.

>Live forever or die trying
>Doesn't die trying

His name is Richard and he lives in the UK

Mozart probably would play metal, not even trying to troll here. Back then it was only either piano if you were a solo artist or an entire orchestra if you wanted to play in a band.

Once Mozart got hold of a true electric guitar he would probably compose some kick ass metal shreds and form a metal band unlike any you ever seen. I would describe his sound as somewhere as a mix between metallica, pantera, and slayer, definitely some heavy stuff but I feel like he would go a different route and as his music evolves you would hear more lead badass solos and less rhythmic heavy riffs.

His later works would probably be almost entirely shredding solos played underneath screaming vocals that would go together like bread and wine. It would be beautiful masterpieces I wouldn't even be able to describe, but imagine the most elegant and beautiful guitar tone imaginable shredding so fast he goes through every scale ever invented, and then goes beyond that into scales that haven't even been thought of yet that require a 15 string guitar to even play.

Okay assholes, let's get this straight. If Mozart was alive- which I am absolutely, irrevocably not- don't you think he would still be an active contributor to music today?